• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" He can go out for a walk or something. This is something that I wish for you to see. It's something... special. "

...†Akira smiled slightly as he finished talking, looking at Layla with a love-filled expression†...

"Layla... I was here for you when he left you... You're gonna leave me alone now?" A tear started forming in the corner of his eye, as he looked at her with grief.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin shrugged,"out of human food, I would say it's pizza...or what do you call them...crêpes?"
Vex chuckled lightly, "I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it." He crouched down opposite of him, propping his chin into his palm. "Are you afraid of heights?"
Mahiro shook his head, "No, I'm not." He turned to face Vex and blushed slightly, "Thanks. Wanna get something to eat?"

layla glanced between the two. Zero had a point. He had stayed with her and kept her company when Akira had left, and she couldn't possibly abandon him moments later. Staring a few moments, she finally took them both by the hand, her attire changing as she did so. After doing so, she led them both out the door. "Let's go."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin directed his attention to the piano when a sound emitted from it, and grabbed a chair from the side of the room, pulling it close to the giant instrument and sitting. He looked from her to the piano slowly, his arms folding into his lap.
Serenity thought for a half-second about what to play and she smiled at the perfect song. She played Johannes Brahms "Rhapsody" in B-Minor, her fingers flying effortlessly over the keys in very fast-paced song. Serenity played each transition well, her concentration set only on the keys. Her eyes closed as passion filled the room, flowing from each note played. She smiled, the success of playing each key flawlessly making her happy. Her fingers moved slower during the slow parts, and "raced" over to other keys during faster parts.

" The difference is, I had to leave her. I know that when the time comes, he will come after her. I needed her to be safe with you. If my f-... never mind. "

...†Akira soon began getting led out of the door. He looked at the ground before muttering†...

" Forget it. "

((Sorry, I was talking about his character. We had been arguing for like an hour. Like the space battle earlier. xDDD))

"Layla... No offense, but I'm just reminding you this is his way of bitching to get you to go without me... Not to be rude... I have nothing against him." Actually, I have a lot against him. "But... If you really want to leave me for Akira.... then go... I-... I'll be f-fine..." He stuttered, looking really sad.

Layla stopped in her tracks, as soon as Akira spoke. She was stuck, confused. If she went with Akira, it hurt Zero. She went with Zero, it hurt Akira. Slowly she released both their hands. It was happening again. She was bringing pain to somebody's life. Shaking her head slowly, she stepped away from them at a small pace, allowing for a select few tears to run down her cheeks.

(I legit, feel so stuck Dx)

...Akira noticed Layla's tears and spoke...

" It doesn't matter, anymore. I'll postpone it. I have something I need to do anyway. Bye. "

...†Akira soon turned around and began walking away, his body soon became nothing more than black mist, however something wrong happened, he reformed. The wind blew past him as a slight pain emitted from his side, his coat swinging open. His coat had been covering his wound since he had got back. He spoke as he noticed his blood on his clothes, staggering slightly†...

Fightfinished_zps1401c0b9.jpg

" When did this hap- ... the seal, it must've been a blood seal. Dammit.. "

...†Akira collapsed†...

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro shook his head, "No, I'm not." He turned to face Vex and blushed slightly, "Thanks. Wanna get something to eat?"
Vex nodded, "sure." he smiled and stood, offering a hand to help Mahiro stand.

khloerose said:
Serenity thought for a half-second about what to play and she smiled at the perfect song. She played Johannes Brahms "Rhapsody" in B-Minor, her fingers flying effortlessly over the keys in very fast-paced song. Serenity played each transition well, her concentration set only on the keys. Her eyes closed as passion filled the room, flowing from each note played. She smiled, the success of playing each key flawlessly making her happy. Her fingers moved slower during the slow parts, and "raced" over to other keys during faster parts.
Cerin listened intently, moving his hands so that his face was propped into them. She was good, no doubt, probably better than him, but the way she played reminded him of Soren and Xander.

Layla blinked, preparing to speak to Akira, well up until he transformed and passed out bleeding. Frozen for a few seconds, Layla took slow steps forward, before finally kneeling down beside his body, caressing his cheek with her thumb. "I got you...I can protect you too..."

"Hm... A seal of sorts? Interesting." Zero looked over Akira, frowning slightly. "I don't think I have the proper tools with me to help his current condition. I think I have an idea though..." Zero put his finger to Akira's head, and closed his eyes for a bit. "Bingo. Layla, hang on."

He spoke through his head, channeling his thoughts to the watcher.

Watcher person... Ello? I think I need help. I think you know something about seals. Also, pleasure to meet ya'.

@AriaTheWatcher @Mashiro Shiina @Fukushima Akira

Layka silently shifted her gaze towards Zero. 'Zero the Hero, saving the day.' She giggled at this thought, before slowly nidding her head, waiting for a solution.

...†Akira's body slowly began getting colder, which was unusual for him. He normally had a slightly higher body temperature than the average being. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up, gritting his teeth as he did so, once he sat up, he began breathing heavily. His breath was cold, it being evident from light grey smoke being emitted everytime he exhaled†...

Panting_zps06194168.jpg

Mahiro took his hand and when he stood, remained holding it, he nodded, "So what you gonna get, Donuts? Candy?"

...†Akira quickly gripped Zero's wrist and pushed it away. He groaned in pain slightly before speaking, at the same time panting†...

" I'm.. not.. twelve. I.. can.. take care.. of myself.. "

Layla sat still on the floor, observing them both. Her gaze was that of a child, and her bare feet rocked from side to side as she waited. She didn't quite know what she should say, considering the fact she was the cause of the problem in her eyes. Staring at him with semi parted lips, she continued to ponder her options.

shiina_mashiro_render_by_annaeditions24-d6n1hr9.png

Zero kept him down, giving him a stern look. "Twelve year olds talk back, and make their condition worse by trying to fight it. Just stay down for a moment, yeah? I have help on the way.... at least I think."

@AriaTheWatcher

((Lol @Mashiro Shiina , the girl you keep using for those pictures... I love that anime.))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero kept him down, giving him a stern look. "Twelve year olds talk back, and make their condition worse by trying to fight it. Just stay down for a moment, yeah? I have help on the way.... at least I think."
@AriaTheWatcher

((Lol @Mashiro Shiina , the girl you keep using for those pictures... I love that anime.))
(YESSSS. I love her, and the girl with the ponytail.)

" Who?.. The Watcher..? "

...†Akira laughed slightly and groaned in pain once more as he held his bloodied side†...

" He isn't.. going to... help. He'd.. enjoy seeing.. me like... this.. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back