• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Which side? xD )))
((( What hand thing? O.o )))

[/QUOTE]
Left. You said not on the right.))

Asphyxiated said:
Left. You said not on the right.))
((( Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! Now, which one is Kenji? xD . Mashiro, I'm on the left, in the middle. So, I guess you were right? xD )))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin shrugged,"I don't listen to much modern music....I favor a violin, and a piano.." A stream of smoke escaped his mask as he sighed,"but that's mainly because I know how to play them."
Serenity nodded. "I play the violin and piano as well. Along with others." She fixed her long socks. "You're turn."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! Now, which one is Kenji? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Aww

Bud, you cute.

Im guessing he is sitting beside you?))

khloerose said:
Serenity nodded. "I play the violin and piano as well. Along with others." She fixed her long socks. "You're turn."
Cerin thought for a moment,"can you show me how you play?"

Serenity cocked her head to the side in confusement. "What do you mean exactly?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Um, thanks? xD Which one? The farthest away person, or the closest? )))

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry >.> I wasn't hitting on you, and I'm not sure..? ))

khloerose said:
Serenity cocked her head to the side in confusement. "What do you mean exactly?" She asked.
Cerin stared at her second blankly,"can I hear you play? The piano or the violin?"

((( I know lol. Kenji is only seventeen -just turned seventeen yesterday xD . Which one looks younger?- )))

Sixxx said:
adam pulls her down and onto his lap when shes close enough and he smiled kissing her forehead " dont do that to me ever again " he mumbled quietly into her hair holding her close he nuzzles against her and closes his red eyes
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro nods, a tear streaming down her cheek although she was staying silent.

@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher breaks into laughter. "It's ironic that you would tell the principal that."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin stared at her second blankly,"can I hear you play? The piano or the violin?"
Serenity face-palmed herself mentally, feeling like a dolt. "Yea, of course. Do they have a music room in the school?" She asked.

" oh tuffy , dont cry " he rubbed her back and chuckled " you keep crying and i cant call you tuffy any more " he put a gentle finger under her chin made her look up looking at her with soft eyes ,red from drugs and the little baggie in his hand sliped onto the ground " whats wrong "

@AriaTheWatcher

Layla giggled, slowly sitting up and poking him on the nose. It was nice to have someone with her, rather than being left alone once again. Catching her breath, she smiled and shifted her gaze sideways.

Asphyxiated said:
Ohhh the one with the glasses.
Sorry I didn't guess it. xD I didn't want to be wrong.))
((( Yeah. It's all good xD )))

...†Akira slowly stopped laughing, soon continuing before walking off†...

" Yeah, but you aren't qualified. I know you killed the former principle, and frankly, I don't care. I'll see you around, I guess. "

...†Akira soon became nothing more than black mist before vanishing from his spot completely†...

Zero glanced at her, feeling anxious. Stop being like a god damn teddy bear... He looked at her, noticing her shifting her gaze. "What's wrong Layla?"

Layla sat silent for a few moments, before ger gaze abruptly broke from nothingness, to stare at Zero. "Hm? Oh, nothing." She smiled faintly, before taking in a deep breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back