• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
As the coaster reached the top, Mahiro's eyes grew wide at the big drop, "Shit." His hands were tighter around the bars and as the coaster dropped he felt the air whip passed his face and he couldn't take his now wide eyes off the ground, his mouth was open like he was gonna scream but nothing came out.
"YES!" Vex yelled in excitement, followed by a laugh. He glanced over at Mahiro with a huge grin on his face that shortened when he saw his expression. It was hard for him to see because of the harsh wind that pressed against him. However, he was relatively used to it because of Cerin, and could manage to stare at Mahiro with a smirk.

Asphyxiated said:
"Because I've killed more people than I've saved." Cerin wasn't going to beat around the bush with stuff like this, and was much like his brother when it came to such things. He watched the terra bellow aimlessly, some form of dullness in his eyes.
Serenity gave a nod of understanding. "Well, it doesn't matter to me, because in my eyes, I see you as a good person," she said softly, glancing over at Cerin before swinging her legs again.

Asphyxiated said:
"YES!" Vex yelled in excitement, followed by a laugh. He glanced over at Mahiro with a huge grin on his face that shortened when he saw his expression. It was hard for him to see because of the harsh wind that pressed against him. However, he was relatively used to it because of Cerin, and could manage to stare at Mahiro with a smirk.
Mahiro shut his eyes tightly, his hands not leaving the bars, he shook his head part way through the find, "no no no no no no."

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero squirmed slightly, not wanting too. He blushed slightly, even though she probably couldn't see it, and curled up into a tighter ball. "Stop... that tickles."
@Mashiro Shiina
Layla paused, only to continue after a few seconds, gently nuzzling her nose into his back, glad to see she could bother him, especially tickle.

...†Akira snapped a piece of stick with a bag tied on the end of it into existence, slumping it against his right shoulder. After The Watcher had finished his sentence, Akira replied†...

" Try not to get into too much trouble. Some students at the school are pretty psycho.. "

...Akira couldn't help but utter a small laugh as he folded his arms around his stomach. His left hand holding the stick against his right shoulder and his right hand holding the left side of his waist†...

Laughing_zpsb636d245.jpg

---------------------

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
khloerose said:
Serenity gave a nod of understanding. "Well, it doesn't matter to me, because in my eyes, I see you as a good person," she said softly, glancing over at Cerin before swinging her legs again.
Cerin nodded, his sharp teeth grinding together in boredom as he started hitting his head against the trunk lazily.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro shut his eyes tightly, his hands not leaving the bars, he shook his head part way through the find, "no no no no no no."
Vex laughed again, reaching a hand out to pat his head as the roller coaster twisted into a circle along the tracks. The glasses he was wearing slipped from his head once the coaster began to come down from the spin, and he instinctively reached for them; slipping most of his upper body from beneath the rail.

( you guys are reminding me of the first coaster i rode i dont like them but my 7 year old nephew said " oh its not that bad" so i did it and it was aweful )

I tried to climb out of the first roller coaster in went on. I can't remember it fully myself, but my dad said I was freaking out.))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin nodded, his sharp teeth grinding together in boredom as he started hitting his head against the trunk lazily.
Vex laughed again, reaching a hand out to pat his head as the roller coaster twisted into a circle along the tracks. The glasses he was wearing slipped from his head once the coaster began to come down from the spin, and he instinctively reached for them; slipping most of his upper body from beneath the rail.
Mahiro felt him pat his head, but all he did was shook it, and kept his eyes closed, "stopstopstopstopstopstop." he had no idea what Vex was doing beside him.

Asphyxiated said:
"Anything fun to do around here?" Serenity asked Cerin, turning her head. She suddenly wished she had a hairtie as a strand of her hair got stuck to the tree. She tried not to yank her hair out, and struggled, contorting her face in discomfort.

I'm a true adrenaline junkie. I love rollercoasters. (: ))

i just rode my first coaster over the summer and it was aweful i have no idea why people do that for fun i mean i get ride dirtbikes and 4 wheelers and i do that , i love my 4 wheeler but DAMN i hate amusement parks))

im more of a concert kinda girl warped tour , scream it like to mean it and little concerts here and there but it love geting down and dirty in a moshpit))

khloerose said:
"Anything fun to do around here?" Serenity asked Cerin, turning her head. She suddenly wished she had a hairtie as a strand of her hair got stuck to the tree. She tried not to yank her hair out, and struggled, contorting her face in discomfort.
I'm a true adrenaline junkie. I love rollercoasters. (: ))
"Nope." Cerin shook his head, pausing his previous action to do so.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro felt him pat his head, but all he did was shook it, and kept his eyes closed, "stopstopstopstopstopstop." he had no idea what Vex was doing beside him.
Vex caught the glasses and folded them up in his hand, his other holding onto the bar so that he wasn't caught by the wind. He settled back into the seat, glancing over at Mahiro who didn't seem like he was enjoying the ride very much.

Asphyxiated said:
"Nope." Cerin shook his head, pausing his previous action to do so.
Serenity whimpered quietly in pain as she finally got her hair loose, though she was sure she lost a few strands of hair. "Nothing, at all?" she asked, her shoulders sagging. Serenity wished that she brought her longboard with them as they played hide-and-seek, and she groaned, the boredom too overbearing. She hummed a song lightly, the tune melodic and soothing.

((( The first time I met a clown, I socked him in the face because he creeped me out. Can you blame me? He casually walked up to a nineteen year old and asked me why I was there. He was my friend, but still xD )))

((( I must admit, it was wrong of me to punch him, especially since it was his little brother's birthday party.. )))

ive been lucky enough to never meet a clown in my life xD like i said i really dont do the amusement park thing . HAHAHA YOU PUNCHED YOUR LITTLE BROTHERS CLOWN )))

((( No, it was my friend's little brother's birthday party. My friend thought it would be cool to dress up as a clown. He creeped me out, so I punched him xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, it was my friend's little brother's birthday party. My friend thought it would be cool to dress up as a clown. He creeped me out, so I punched him xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(MISTAKES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back