• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"You don't think I like Sweet food?" Mahiro raises and eyebrow as he pulls Vex gently into the direction of the rollercoaster. HE didn't admit it, but he was a little scared, he'd never been on a rollercoaster before.
"I meant your favorite food," vex chuckled deeply,"of course you like sweets; you seem to enjoy me pretty well." He eyed the sky, scanning the height of the roller coaster they were headed to with a grin.

khloerose said:
Serenity shook her head. "It would've been a good fight for me. Not for the other guy." she said, laughing quietly to herself. "Though I consider myself to get quite ugly when I fight..." Serenity finally soothed her eye, and she sighed, resting her head against the tree.
"Someone sounds confident." Cerin joked, though he was partially serious. "You shouldn't underestimate another's capabilities before you have a chance to taste it on your own. That hardly ever leads to a beneficial outcome."

Mahiro nudged Vex, "Shut up." When they got in the line, it didn't seem too long, he let out a relaxed sigh, "Queue's suck"

Asphyxiated said:
"Someone sounds confident." Cerin joked, though he was partially serious. "You shouldn't underestimate another's capabilities before you have a chance to taste it on your own. That hardly ever leads to a beneficial outcome."
"You're right," Serenity agreed, nodding. "But, it was best that I didn't." she said, shaking her leg, which had fallen asleep.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro nudged Vex, "Shut up." When they got in the line, it didn't seem too long, he let out a relaxed sigh, "Queue's suck"
Vex pulled him closer and huffed, looking at the line of people ahead of them. "We could skip."

khloerose said:
"You're right," Serenity agreed, nodding. "But, it was best that I didn't." she said, shaking her leg, which had fallen asleep.
"Why is that?" Cerin tried not to get distracted by the students chattering below as they passed and blinked," if you had won, you may have saved other lives."

Asphyxiated said:
"Why is that?" Cerin tried not to get distracted by the students chattering below as they passed and blinked," if you had won, you may have saved other lives."
Serenity pursed her lips. "Sometimes, Cer, I wish I thought like you." She glanced down, looking back up at Cerin.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex pulled him closer and huffed, looking at the line of people ahead of them. "We could skip."

Mahiro nodded, "good idea. Hopefully no one notices." He waits till the Rollercoaster stops and people start getting off, he then teleports them both into the back seat of the rollercoaster.

khloerose said:
Serenity pursed her lips. "Sometimes, Cer, I wish I thought like you." She glanced down, looking back up at Cerin.
"And what is that like?," Cerin raised a brow, shifting his weight around so that he wouldn't grow uncomfortable.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro nodded, "good idea. Hopefully no one notices." He waits till the Rollercoaster stops and people start getting off, he then teleports them both into the back seat of the rollercoaster.
Vex settled into his seat pretty easily, looking over at Mahiro. "Not a single problem," he said, watching the people pile in as they went unnoticed.

"Outside of the box, and more considerate." Serenity said. "I thought I was considerate, until I met you. I mean, you're a life saver, you think outside of the box," she sighed, furrowing her eyebrows.

Asphyxiated said:
"And what is that like?," Cerin raised a brow, shifting his weight around so that he wouldn't grow uncomfortable.

Vex settled into his seat pretty easily, looking over at Mahiro. "Not a single problem," he said, watching the people pile in as they went unnoticed.
Mahiro chuckled, "Yeah." His hands gripped tightly around the bars and he sunk into his seat, "R-ready."

khloerose said:
"Outside of the box, and more considerate." Serenity said. "I thought I was considerate, until I met you. I mean, you're a life saver, you think outside of the box," she sighed, furrowing her eyebrows.
"Life saverr...right.." Cerin scratched his head,'" I don't think that i think out side of the cob."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro chuckled, "Yeah." His hands gripped tightly around the bars and he sunk into his seat, "R-ready."
"Yes!" Vex exclaimed, wrappingg his hands around the bar firmly. He glanced over at Mahiro,"you ok?"

"I-I'm fine." The Coasters starter moving, slowly raising to the pinacle of the ride, he started to breath more heavily

Asphyxiated said:
"Life saverr...right.." Cerin scratched his head,'" I don't think that i think out side of the cob."
"Well," Serenity began. "You did say yourself that you had formed a habit of saving people over the few weeks, so why not call you that?" she shrugged.

...†Akira vanished from the seal's chambers, only to reappear behind The Watcher. He stood up and walked over to him, shouting†...

" Hey, what the Hell was that?! "

PixelScoreMC said:
Shhhh... Baka. You still think too much... The Spider poofed into a black cloud, forming Zero holding a bowl of Ice cream for Layla. He set it in front of her, and then hugged her from the side gently. "I'm sorry for whatever is happening... I'm never informed so I can't weep with you." He let go reluctantly, and curled into a small ball besides her, looking at the ceiling blankly.
@Mashiro Shiina
Layla stared at the bowl of ice cream, before shifting her gaze back to him as he hugged her. Watching him curl into a ball, she blew her breath and finally curled up against his back in silence.

...†Akira simply shrugged it off, not caring about The Watcher's answer. He spoke as he stood behind him, observing his actions†...

" So what will you do now? "

Watching_zps3a3de22f.jpg

Sixxx said:
" come here Tuffy " he says looking up at the sky his body felt like it was buzzing from the drugs his eyes scaned the trees for her untill they settle on her his eyes soften , still red "come here"
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro slowly makes her way out from behind the tree and walks over to Adam silently, staring at the ground.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira simply shrugged it off, not caring about The Watcher's answer. He spoke as he stood behind him, observing his actions†...
" So what will you do now? "

Watching_zps3a3de22f.jpg

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs. "I guess I'll just keep on causing trouble, not much else for me to do." He says, seeming a bit sad about something.

LonelyAssassin said:
"I-I'm fine." The Coasters starter moving, slowly raising to the pinacle of the ride, he started to breath more heavily
"Ok.." Vex eyed him, keeping his thoughts to himself as he turned his head to watch the slow-rising coaster.

khloerose said:
"Well," Serenity began. "You did say yourself that you had formed a habit of saving people over the few weeks, so why not call you that?" she shrugged.
"Because I've killed more people than I've saved." Cerin wasn't going to beat around the bush with stuff like this, and was much like his brother when it came to such things. He watched the terra bellow aimlessly, some form of dullness in his eyes.

Asphyxiated said:
"Ok.." Vex eyed him, keeping his thoughts to himself as he turned his head to watch the slow-rising coaster.
"Because I've killed more people than I've saved." Cerin wasn't going to beat around the bush with stuff like this, and was much like his brother when it came to such things. He watched the terra bellow aimlessly, some form of dullness in his eyes.
As the coaster reached the top, Mahiro's eyes grew wide at the big drop, "Shit." His hands were tighter around the bars and as the coaster dropped he felt the air whip passed his face and he couldn't take his now wide eyes off the ground, his mouth was open like he was gonna scream but nothing came out.

"I guess I'm kinda' living too..." He didn't move an inch, in fear that Layla would stop touching his back, he missed her dearly and honestly regretted disappearing for such a long period of time. You have to man up to what you did... just accept that she moved on already, and get over yourself. Zero sighed, and looked at the floor in front of him lifelessly, feeling empty.

@Mashiro Shiina

Layla tilted her head to the side and began poking at his ribs. As she did so, she whispered with each poke, pressing her forehead against his upper back in thought, neglecting to answer his question. "Poke, poke, poke, poke."

adam pulls her down and onto his lap when shes close enough and he smiled kissing her forehead " dont do that to me ever again " he mumbled quietly into her hair holding her close he nuzzles against her and closes his red eyes

@AriaTheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back