• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
khloerose said:
Serenity watched the black smoke rise and she smirked, looking across from her. "Found you," she said cheerfully. "Be careful," she warned, raising an eyebrow in concern.
Cerin pulled himself up so that he was sitting on the branch and sighed. "Took you long enough," he joked, clearing his throat of left over smoke afterwards.

Serenity laughed softly. "You're good at hide-and-seek," she said. "For a newbie." Serenity giggled softly, swinging her legs as she sat on the heavy branch.

khloerose said:
Serenity laughed softly. "You're good at hide-and-seek," she said. "For a newbie." Serenity giggled softly, swinging her legs as she sat on the heavy branch.
Cerin shrugged and looked at the ground below.

Serenity watched a group of birds flock to a single tree, and she sighed softly, dreaming the impossible dream of flying. She turned back to Cerin. "What's your favourite colour?" She asked him out of the ordinary.

khloerose said:
Serenity watched a group of birds flock to a single tree, and she sighed softly, dreaming the impossible dream of flying. She turned back to Cerin. "What's your favourite colour?" She asked him out of the ordinary.
Cerin thought about for a moment, but just shrugged. "I guess..if I had to choose it would be red or blue."

Serenity nodded. "Mine is turquoise, teal-ish," she said, resting her head against the tree itself. She looked down, watching students pass through the courtyard.

khloerose said:
Serenity nodded. "Mine is turquoise, teal-ish," she said, resting her head against the tree itself. She looked down, watching students pass through the courtyard.
Cerin groaned and let himself fall backwards, hanging from the branch by his legs. "I'm so bored.."

Serenity laughed softly at Cerin hanging backwards. "I know," she groaned, spreading out and laying on her stomach on the branch, watching Cerin in amusement.

Cerin looked down at some of the people who passed by and held a hand up to his eye, pretending to squish them as they disappeared behind the trunk. He sighed after a minute of doing that, his arms dropping above his head though his eyes still watched them. "I just want to bite into them..."

"Yes," Cerin said quietly,"but that was just a thought." He pulled himself back onto the branch correctly and huffed, clicking his tongue against his teeth as he plucked a leaf from the branch and tore at it.

Serenity nodded to herself. She turned and laid on her back, sighing softly. Serenity jumped from her branch over to Cerin's, falling backwards hanging by her legs as he was doing previously. "This is fun." she said, her ponytail swinging from side to side.

"I guess." Cerin watched her and flicked the pieces of leaf at her. He raised a brow after a second,"you're wearing a skirt."

Serenity brushed the leaf off of her. "I'm fully aware," she said. "That's what spandex shorts are for," she said, sitting back up. She plucked a leaf off the tree, ripping it into little shreds, putting them above Cerin's head, letting them down like sprinkles. Serenity smiled as several fell into his hair and on his clothes.

"It's still indecent.." Cerin mumbled and shook the leaves from his hair. He leaned his head against the trunk, letting a puff of smoke out from his mask. "It's not as active around here as it used to be."

Serenity nudged Cerin with her shoulder. She stood up, walking from branch to branch. She let down her hair, flinging her hairtie at Cerin. Serenity sat down, crossing her ankles, placing her hands on the branch, steadying herself. "Yea, it's really quiet." She said, sighing softly.

Cerin dodged the hairtie, watching it fall to the ground. He swung his feet around a bit as the wind whipped through the trees. "Bored.."

Serenity's eyes followed the hairtie and she rubbed her eye. "Gahh," was the noise she made as a piece of dust flew into her eyes. It became irritated, and she continued to dig at her eye.

Mahiro laughed as the ride came to a stop and the bar lifted from upon him, he jumped off and waited for Vex to get off as he made his way to the exit. "Been so long since I've done something so blood pumping." He leans in a whispers to Vex, "Apart from our little sessions."

Meanwhile, Tasuke meditated on the roof of the highest part of the School, he was collecting information. He had Ice clones in different classes, but also stationed and snooping around, he had murdered the people on his list. Though he still had students to kill, he left these till last, as they're the most difficult considering their gifts. He grinned.

Cerin eyed her upon hearing her reaction and huffed. "I wonder if that guy attacked someone else..." He kicked the air lightly,"I probably should've entertained him a little longer."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro laughed as the ride came to a stop and the bar lifted from upon him, he jumped off and waited for Vex to get off as he made his way to the exit. "Been so long since I've done something so blood pumping." He leans in a whispers to Vex, "Apart from our little sessions."

Meanwhile, Tasuke meditated on the roof of the highest part of the School, he was collecting information. He had Ice clones in different classes, but also stationed and snooping around, he had murdered the people on his list. Though he still had students to kill, he left these till last, as they're the most difficult considering their gifts. He grinned.
Vex glanced at him, a small smirk on his lips. He looked like he wanted to say something vulgar in response, but he simply wrapped his arm across Mahiro's shoulders again. "What ride do you want to go on next?"

Serenity rolled her eyes. "I was simply happy to get away from him." she exclaimed. "I was this close to attacking him," she suggested with her fingers. Serenity sighed, fanning her eye to try and relieve the burning sensation.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin eyed her upon hearing her reaction and huffed. "I wonder if that guy attacked someone else..." He kicked the air lightly,"I probably should've entertained him a little longer."
Vex glanced at him, a small smirk on his lips. He looked like he wanted to say something vulgar in response, but he simply wrapped his arm across Mahiro's shoulders again. "What ride do you want to go on next?"
Mahiro leaned his head against Vex's and wrapped an arm around his waist, his hand digging into his pocket, "I don't know too be honest, I like the environment, it's fun. How about the rollercoaster and then something to eat? There is a lot of sweet stuff here you'll like."

khloerose said:
Serenity rolled her eyes. "I was simply happy to get away from him." she exclaimed. "I was this close to attacking him," she suggested with her fingers. Serenity sighed, fanning her eye to try and relieve the burning sensation.
"That would've been amusing to watch." Cerin chuckled lightly,"I complain about violence, but it is exciting to watch people fight. Well...if it's a good fight."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro leaned his head against Vex's and wrapped an arm around his waist, his hand digging into his pocket, "I don't know too be honest, I like the environment, it's fun. How about the rollercoaster and then something to eat? There is a lot of sweet stuff here you'll like."
"Roller coaster it is~" Vex was rather excited; he had always wanted to try the roller coasters. He looked at Mahiro,"what about what you like?"

Asphyxiated said:
"That would've been amusing to watch." Cerin chuckled lightly,"I complain about violence, but it is exciting to watch people fight. Well...if it's a good fight."
"Roller coaster it is~" Vex was rather excited; he had always wanted to try the roller coasters. He looked at Mahiro,"what about what you like?"
"You don't think I like Sweet food?" Mahiro raises and eyebrow as he pulls Vex gently into the direction of the rollercoaster. HE didn't admit it, but he was a little scared, he'd never been on a rollercoaster before.

Asphyxiated said:
Serenity shook her head. "It would've been a good fight for me. Not for the other guy." she said, laughing quietly to herself. "Though I consider myself to get quite ugly when I fight..." Serenity finally soothed her eye, and she sighed, resting her head against the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back