• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
"Nope." Cerin shook his head, pausing his previous action to do so.
Vex caught the glasses and folded them up in his hand, his other holding onto the bar so that he wasn't caught by the wind. He settled back into the seat, glancing over at Mahiro who didn't seem like he was enjoying the ride very much.
Mahiro just didn't pull apart his eye lids and when the coaster stopped, he shot into Vex's Chest, burying his head there, he was trembling, His voice was soft and helpless "Get me outta here."

((( When someone tries to make me jump, my first instinct is to punch them. I don't even think about it. I apologized to him later that day though xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( When someone tries to make me jump, my first instinct is to punch them. I don't even think about it. I apologized to him later that day though xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Agreed)

khloerose said:
Serenity whimpered quietly in pain as she finally got her hair loose, though she was sure she lost a few strands of hair. "Nothing, at all?" she asked, her shoulders sagging. Serenity wished that she brought her longboard with them as they played hide-and-seek, and she groaned, the boredom too overbearing. She hummed a song lightly, the tune melodic and soothing.
Cerin blinked, stopping his head from hitting the bark again. He had grown bored of that as well. "Let's play the asking game."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro just didn't pull apart his eye lids and when the coaster stopped, he shot into Vex's Chest, burying his head there, he was trembling, His voice was soft and helpless "Get me outta here."
Vex wrapped his arms around Mahiro tightly, one of his hands placing itself on the back of his head, before they were shrouded in a layer of shadows and sucked into the floorboard. They appeared near the edge of the park, far from the roller coaster, and his grip loosened. "You ok?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( When someone tries to make me jump, my first instinct is to punch them. I don't even think about it. I apologized to him later that day though xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Sameee

Except I usually slap people.))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin blinked, stopping his head from hitting the bark again. He had grown bored of that as well. "Let's play the asking game."
Serenity showed a small smile. She liked playing games. "Okay," she said. "You start."

[/QUOTE]
Same! It's like a reflex for me. xD ))

((( We had to take him to the hospital. He kept saying "I have brain dizzies". It turns out I gave him a minor concussion and he needed twelves stitches on his cheek. I must admit, I couldn't have been more proud. It was pretty funny though. )))

khloerose said:
Serenity showed a small smile. She liked playing games. "Okay," she said. "You start."

Same! It's like a reflex for me. xD ))
Cerin huffed and focused on the patches of sky that peeked through the trees. "Hm..what's your favorite food?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex wrapped his arms around Mahiro tightly, one of his hands placing itself on the back of his head, before they were shrouded in a layer of shadows and sucked into the floorboard. They appeared near the edge of the park, far from the roller coaster, and his grip loosened. "You ok?"

Sameee

Except I usually slap people.))
Mahiro kept his head against Vex and let out a sigh, it was an annoyed/relieved sigh, "Lets never do that again. How can people enjoy that? ugh. I feel so weak and squishy." He crouches down and pokes the dirt

concussions SUCK , one time i was riding my 4 wheeler and i rolled it hiting a corner to hard and fast and my head hit the ground and the handle bars rolled onto my head , im so glad i wore a helmet ))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin huffed and focused on the patches of sky that peeked through the trees. "Hm..what's your favorite food?"
Serenity tapped her chin in thought. "I'd have to say Fettuccine Alfredo. Yours?"

((( He was gone with the anesthetics and he kept saying "I'm Superman". A couple of times he tried to jump out of my car's window. I still have a picture of when one of my other friends had bought him love heart-shaped balloons as a joke xD

10351835_869860059709560_7190222078964668457_n_zps4aacfdb1.jpg
)))

khloerose said:
Serenity tapped her chin in thought. "I'd have to say Fettuccine Alfredo. Yours?"
Cerin shrugged,"out of human food, I would say it's pizza...or what do you call them...crêpes?"

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro kept his head against Vex and let out a sigh, it was an annoyed/relieved sigh, "Lets never do that again. How can people enjoy that? ugh. I feel so weak and squishy." He crouches down and pokes the dirt
Vex chuckled lightly, "I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it." He crouched down opposite of him, propping his chin into his palm. "Are you afraid of heights?"

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin shrugged,"out of human food, I would say it's pizza...or what do you call them...crêpes?"
"Yum," Serenity said, smiling. "I like pizza a lot," she said, thinking of the next question. "If you have one, what is your favourite group or singer?" she asked, tapping her fingers on the branch.

Why does she have to be so fucking cute?! Zero squirmed more, and then turned around to face her. "You're getting it now... come here!" Zero pounced her, putting his arms behind her to ensure she didn't hit the ground hard, and started poking her sides playfully.

@Mashiro Shiina

khloerose said:
"Yum," Serenity said, smiling. "I like pizza a lot," she said, thinking of the next question. "If you have one, what is your favourite group or singer?" she asked, tapping her fingers on the branch.
Cerin shrugged,"I don't listen to much modern music....I favor a violin, and a piano.." A stream of smoke escaped his mask as he sighed,"but that's mainly because I know how to play them."

((( So, me, my younger brother and some friends went to a bar last night. I'll give you major props if you can point out which one I am, and which one my little brother is xD

1607029_768388269915087_5065018826633987216_n_zpsb98ffa60.jpg
)))

Layla let out a quick squeal, being pounced and poked just as he was before she could even speak. Immeduately upon hitting the floor, she burst into giggles, squirming every few seconds in an attempt to get loose.

(I say..... Guy to the right in the from, and guy to the right standing up in the back)

((( Nope. You two were slightly close. Here's a tip. I'm not near the camera, but I'm not far away. I'm also not on the right side xD )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back