• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro grinned throughout the whole thing, it was nice to relax and have fun like this. He didn't care about being pushed up against Vex, hopefully he wasn't squishing him though. "Aaaaaah!"
Vex was pressed against the side of the seat, but he kept himself from being squished using the railing. He glanced at Mahiro and grinned upon seeing his reaction to the ride. Something about it made him happy. He let out one last laugh before the ride began to slow it's spinning, his adrenaline lowering with it.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( xD . all but one have been laid with mine.)

[/QUOTE]
Poor Christopher.))

Serenity sat up, frowning at Cerin, her bottom lip sticking out. "So are you saying I can't trust you then?" She asked, putting her hair up in a bun quickly so it would stop going into her mouth. "I guess I did trust you too quickly, as you did take me to your house, although I was unconscious. I still think I can trust you though.." She muttered the last part to herself.

@Asphyxiated

khloerose said:
Serenity sat up, frowning at Cerin, her bottom lip sticking out. "So are you saying I can't trust you then?" She asked, putting her hair up in a bun quickly so it would stop going into her mouth. "I guess I did trust you too quickly, as you did take me to your house, although I was unconscious. I still think I can trust you though.." She muttered the last part to herself.
@Asphyxiated
Cerin let out a puff of gray smoke as he sighed slightly, moving his head to look at her. "I'm saying you should be cautious around strangers, even if they choose to help you once or twice. I would be the fool to bring someone into my dorm just to attack them while they are unconscious. If I wanted to kill you, I would've done it outside where there wouldnt a potential mess I would have to clean." He was being honest about his laziness, though it came out a bit more blunt then he had expected.

Cerin peered at her,"I helped you because I want to make friends with you."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex was pressed against the side of the seat, but he kept himself from being squished using the railing. He glanced at Mahiro and grinned upon seeing his reaction to the ride. Something about it made him happy. He let out one last laugh before the ride began to slow it's spinning, his adrenaline lowering with it.

Poor Christopher.))
(Yeah. Poor guys all left out.)

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin let out a puff of gray smoke as he sighed slightly, moving his head to look at her. "I'm saying you should be cautious around strangers, even if they choose to help you once or twice. I would be the fool to bring someone into my dorm just to attack them while they are unconscious. If I wanted to kill you, I would've done it outside where there wouldnt a potential mess I would have to clean." He was being honest about his laziness, though it came out a bit more blunt then he had expected.
Cerin peered at her,"I helped you because I want to make friends with you."
Serenity laughed at the cleaning bit, and smiled at the ending. "Well, I would say I've learned my lesson. And I can also say that we are friends, yes?" She poked his arm, giving him a smile.

Asphyxiated said:
Lol xD ))
(There's no girl for him to talk to anyway xD and his personality runs girls away xp)

PixelScoreMC said:
((If I remember correctly, even Zero did get laid by her. xD ))
(Zero was laid by Luna? I dont remember doing that because there was always drama xD )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](There's no girl for him to talk to anyway xD and his personality runs girls away xp)

(Zero was laid by Luna? I dont remember doing that because there was always drama xD )

[/QUOTE]
It's the same with Cerin.

He doesn't understand the concept of love, and doesn't see the point in "making love" other than reproduction.))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero sighed, his anger now gone. "I see." He looked at Akira sternly, and said calmly "Well... you have competition." He lounged back in his chair, digging the tea fragments out from his now bloody hand. "Since you've graced me with my three questions, I'll allow you to ask me three questions. Don't be afraid to ask them either." His eyes were a void black now, just like the scar on his face. His hair had grown long, and remained a very inky black.
" I see no competition in you, nor do I wish to compete. My feelings won't change, no matter what. "

...†Akira then turned his attention back to Zero and continued†...

" I have only one question. How do you know Layla? "

PixelScoreMC said:
((It was either Layla or Luna. But he was definitely laid by one or the other.))
(I doubt Layla. She was too innocent back then. Must've been Luna.)

Asphyxiated said:
It's the same with Cerin.
He doesn't understand the concept of love, and doesn't see the point in "making love" other than reproduction.))
(Yup. Christopher doesn't know anything about "love" or "caring" xD although it can be confusing because of his looks)

khloerose said:
Serenity laughed at the cleaning bit, and smiled at the ending. "Well, I would say I've learned my lesson. And I can also say that we are friends, yes?" She poked his arm, giving him a smile.
Cerin laughed a little, causing a bit of smoke to escape. "I suppose we are," He said a small smile tugging on the edge of his lips.

Zero smirked, and then answered his question. "How do I know Layla.... That's an interesting question. I met her when we both first transferred into the school... Of course I never attend, I wonder why I haven't been expelled... Anyways, I met her and we became very, very close. She revealed her past to me... and I realized that Layla isn't the real her, it's Luna. However, I believe the case is different now. Luna now is just a man whore, I'm 100% positive she's laid half the people she lays eyes on." He sighed, and continued. "Then I disappeared, since Soulis decided to stop being my seal. My body went back and forth from going to the void and being tied to earth. I never wanted to disappear... the void acted on it's own accord. Finally, I found a loophole out of that mess... Just to discover Soulis was on the prowl for Layla. So then I spent countless amounts of time diverting him from ever finding her.. Which is why she thinks I left her." He then had a frown on his face, as he finished. "Then I come back... and see that she has someone else after her. In all honesty... I think it's only myself to blame, I should've been able to find my way out of the void earlier." His eyes were a swirling red and blue, going back and forth like they were almost fighting each other. Zero however still had a calm look on his face, not faltering from his explanation.

"Good," she said, mimicking how he patted her head, doing so to him. She giggled a small bit as his hair fell in his face. "Thank you, Cerin." She said out of seriousness, looking at him.

@Asphyxiated

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero smirked, and then answered his question. "How do I know Layla.... That's an interesting question. I met her when we both first transferred into the school... Of course I never attend, I wonder why I haven't been expelled... Anyways, I met her and we became very, very close. She revealed her past to me... and I realized that Layla isn't the real her, it's Luna. However, I believe the case is different now. Luna now is just a man whore, I'm 100% positive she's laid half the people she lays eyes on." He sighed, and continued. "Then I disappeared, since Soulis decided to stop being my seal. My body went back and forth from going to the void and being tied to earth. I never wanted to disappear... the void acted on it's own accord. Finally, I found a loophole out of that mess... Just to discover Soulis was on the prowl for Layla. So then I spent countless amounts of time diverting him from ever finding her.. Which is why she thinks I left her." He then had a frown on his face, as he finished. "Then I come back... and see that she has someone else after her. In all honesty... I think it's only myself to blame, I should've been able to find my way out of the void earlier." His eyes were a swirling red and blue, going back and forth like they were almost fighting each other. Zero however still had a calm look on his face, not faltering from his explanation.
" I see. I met Luna and she explained somethings. She isn't all that bad, I think. Nothing compared to what I was like. Anyway, what will you do now? I'm more than capable of protecting her and Soulis, by the looks of things, has been taken care of. "

...†Akira spoke as he looked at Soulis. His piercing silver irises focusing on him, then returning to Zero, continuing†...

" Will you stay here? Or will you return to Earth? "

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I doubt Layla. She was too innocent back then. Must've been Luna.)

(Yup. Christopher doesn't know anything about "love" or "caring" xD although it can be confusing because of his looks)

[/QUOTE]
I think that is where Cerin gets confusing. He cares about people, like his brothers, and friends, but when it comes to love he just literally doesn't understand. It mostly because how he was raised, but he thinks that love is just a word people use to represent feelings of attraction, or care, for something. For example, if you were someone he cared about and you stabbed him, saying you love him, he'd probably see it as a gesture of love and would requite your feelings/actions. Under the right circumstances.))

"I'd prefer not to stay here.. Too many shadows feel the need to worship me. The politics in the shadow realm are confusing, but being king I still neglect the duties I'm suppose to have... because I feel no mercy for the ones who are there, they don't even deserve a ruler." He got up, and gestured with his hands. A tall, skinny portal was erected from the ground, with a strange black material filling the frame, still as glass. Zero walks over to Layla, and picks her up. He then walks through the portal, not waiting for Akira.

khloerose said:
"Good," she said, mimicking how he patted her head, doing so to him. She giggled a small bit as his hair fell in his face. "Thank you, Cerin." She said out of seriousness, looking at him.
@Asphyxiated
" 'welcome." Cerin said, shaking his head so that his hair was out of his eyes. He folded his hands together and popped his knuckles as they became stiff.

...†Akira sits there for a second. Suddenly Akira snaps his eyes over to the left and the table and chairs disappear. He stood up and continued looking at the same spot. He quickly dashed through the portal, past Zero and Layla, only to arrive at the school's large courtyard on his hands and knees. Sweat dropping onto the ground below him as he spoke in between short gasps while rapidly looking around himself†...

" Oh god no.. he's back.. "

Asphyxiated said:
" 'welcome." Cerin said, shaking his head so that his hair was out of his eyes. He folded his hands together and popped his knuckles as they became stiff.
Serenity did a yuck face at the sound, but then attempted to pop hers, to no avail. "Hey, is the food in the cafeteria good?" She asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back