• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk.

Feels pretty squishy to me.))

q1dOM.gif

( xD Ha)

Yuu yawned, watching while he left for a shower. She herself had been wasting her time away settled on the floor , continuing to control her fixated gaze on the seldom events taking place outside.

@Lioness075

Shade soon finished his shower and wrapped a towel around his waist at a slant. He then exited the bathroom, his typically curly and mop head now a crazed mess as he'd ruffled his hair with a towel to dry it. He sheepishly grinned at Yuu, who seemed fixated on looking out of the window and then made his way over to his dresser as he began looking for a fresh set of clothes to put on.

@Mashiro Shiina

Zero sighed, his anger now gone. "I see." He looked at Akira sternly, and said calmly "Well... you have competition." He lounged back in his chair, digging the tea fragments out from his now bloody hand. "Since you've graced me with my three questions, I'll allow you to ask me three questions. Don't be afraid to ask them either." His eyes were a void black now, just like the scar on his face. His hair had grown long, and remained a very inky black.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( xD Its not my fault Layla is so adorable ^^ )

[/QUOTE]
The main character has to be either super adorable, or a plain jane.

It's how the otome works.

I favored miss sass, personally.

Because she is SASSY.))

You black screen out sex cause you were in a bad mood o^o

Asphyxiated said:
Vex smiled as the ride sped up, letting out a laugh when Mahiro was pushed against him from the force. His eyes tried to follow the blurry surroundings for a moment out of instinct, but he stopped when he realized it was making him dizzy and focused ahead, still laughing in amusement.
Cerin peered at her neck for a moment, his lips curling into a frown behind his mask. The offer was tempting.."I can't. It isn't easy for me to feed off of people without killing them because of my smoke." He pointed to his mask,"it's toxic, you could say. if it gets into your blood stream it will poison you and slowly eat away at your veins." Though he was telling the truth, he was also lying. The likeliness of the smoke not damaging her flesh first was low.
Mahiro grinned throughout the whole thing, it was nice to relax and have fun like this. He didn't care about being pushed up against Vex, hopefully he wasn't squishing him though. "Aaaaaah!"

Well she was having sex with her slave the last I remember.

I'm glad it's chilled down a bit with the sex stuff. E_E

LA joins and gets all of his characters laid.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back