• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the length of my dress all the same length , i am errr blessed with a chest so its always a dress with straps and a ribon under then and a poofy skirt

(not to be weird but big chested girls have never really been my thing. My girlfriend is this petite little patooty and it's fantastic. Shes 5'3" and about 100 lbs and a B cup haha. Short girls are my weakness)

im 5'3 im like 140 ish and im a DD, i wish i was petite i mean i work out but i was made curvy-er i wish i had little boobs)

(All kinds of girls are rad it's just I especially like petite ones. On the plus side they can be used for pillows or to distract guys as you knock them on their ass for staring at you or something)

...†Akira looked around at Zero, his smile fading. He spoke†...

" Of course we're fine. Why are we in the Forest of Darkness? This place is in the Shadow Realm. Not to mention it's boring.. "

Uraboku_19-329_zps8d62f545.jpg

Zero Stretched, cracking his neck. Unlike before, Zero stood with a sense of power and authority, the nearby shadows still in a humanoid persona kneeling to him. "This is my domain, the shadow realm. I brought Soulis here because he will be weakened when he wakes up... after all, it is a realm of darkness." Zero walked over to Soulis, and did a strange gesture with his hands. Roots tainted black sprouted from the ground, and secured Soulis to the ground. "I'm casting a veil around both of you as of right now... because over exposure to the shadow realm can have... unwanted health effects." Zero then paused, and let out a little chuckle. "Boring huh? I could see why you'd say that."

@Fukushima Akira @Mashiro Shiina

I know a girl who has DD and is all around skinny because she works out, but she used to be bigger than that from what she told me. She lost a lot of her chest when she started working out, apparently.

Personally, I try not to judge girls based on the size of their boobs. They all great.))

" No point. I've been here before, over a thousand years ago. It doesn't affect me. The only thing that changes within me is my anger when I got to Hell. However, even that place no longer affects me. Just cast it on Layla. "

...†Akira continued to looked at them both with a blank expression. Layla would probably figure out why Akira was in the Shadow Realm all those years ago†...

Uraboku_04-294_zpsb0007f53.jpg

--------------------------------------

@Mashiro Shiina @PixelScoreMC

"Hm... I see." Zero sat down on the ground, and looked up at Akira. "It will be a while until we're able to go back, why don't we have a little talk? I'd like to learn a little about Layla' new boy crush." He gave the slightest hint of a smile, and snapped his fingers, summoning a pot of tea and several cups. He pour two cups of tea, and set one in front of him for Akira.

" I guess we could. "

...†Akira soon manifested two chairs and a table from thin air, putting the table between both himself and Zero, the chairs being beside both males. Akira sat on one of the chairs and looked at Zero as he picked up the cup. Akira was naturally resistant to heat due to one of his power elements being fire. He closed his eyes and spoke†...

" So what do you want to know? "

Uraboku_04-269_zps36df0eea.jpg

-------------------------------------

@Mashiro Shiina @PixelScoreMC

Last edited by a moderator:
Serenity cleared her throat. "How would you go about living life if you weren't an "experiment" as you said?" She asked, glancing around the room and meeting his eyes once more.

@Asphyxiated

Zero sat in the chair, and sipped his tea quietly. "Well... I have three main important questions." He clears his throat, and lists them. "One. How/where did you meet Layla, two. What is layla to you, and three. Why were you ever in the shadow realm? let alone hell." His face started looking really pissed off, as he muttered under his breath "That cursed little satanic brat... I'll send satan to the abyss ten million times over... Cursing me from hell? that kid has nerves...." Zero accidently broke the cup he was holding in his hand, causing the contents to spill all over Zero. However, he seemed too upset to really worry about tea staining his clothes.

((Getting off, I'll reply in the morning.))

khloerose said:
Serenity cleared her throat. "How would you go about living life if you weren't an "experiment" as you said?" She asked, glancing around the room and meeting his eyes once more.
@Asphyxiated
"Like if I were human?" Cerin asked, raising a brow. He had asked himself this before, but was curious as to why she wanted to know. Nevertheless, he shrugged again, averting his gaze to the ceiling,"well, I've lived three lives, and never once was a mortal. I've always figured it just wasn't meant to be, but I can tell you I wouldn't be here if I was."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back