• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixxx said:
( i need a guy who likes my hair short who will play World of warcraft , watch movies with me and likes the snuggles , hes got to love dogs and want to try new things , hes gotta like sarcasm and reading some one who i can joke with back and forth like bestfriend but loves me more than that)
( You just described my dream. Staying up late and playing games next to each other while eating our favorite snacks. Possibly raging when one of us is killed. )

i tried Magin and had an AMAZING green deck but i fell out of it cause my green deck was not owned by me but eh, i play WoW (Worgan & blood elf ) when i have the internet for it but HA its barely good enough for this im not big on video games cause we were all kinda taught to play outside and that always stuck with me lol BUT i can rebuild a motor and ive seen all of the lordof the rings,(and the hobbit) movies , read the books and ive seen all the starwars movies and i watch all marvel movies AND DC but when it comes right down to it i prefer Marvel

Sixxx said:
" you forgot devilishly handsome " he chuckled and kissed her " im glad you think im so great" he doodled himself next to the cartoon her , a cartoon him, chuckling at her

@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro giggles. "I also forgot funny." She says, staring at the cartoon Adam.

[QUOTE="The Last One]John stopped, not even seeing Elizabeth anymore. "Damn it... Now what do I do..."

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth stops sprinting and hides behind a large rock, silently waiting.

(Acck! I've been really busy lately and haven't had much time to rp!)

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin shook his head a bit, letting the strands of white hair fall loosely back into place. "I drink blood, among other things."
Serenity didn't become fazed, as others might be upon hearing such things, and she nodded. "Would you drink my blood?" She asked, clasping her hands together.

khloerose said:
Serenity didn't become fazed, as others might be upon hearing such things, and she nodded. "Would you drink my blood?" She asked, clasping her hands together.
Cerin stared at her blankly, "you want me to?" He was a bit confused, seeing as he, and his brothers', bites were terribly painful.

Last edited by a moderator:
(i was about to say lol)

Adam grins batting his eyes dramaticly " why thank you" he chuckled and hugged her lightly but to her it was tight he kissed her forehead and nibbled her ear smiling

@AriaTheWatcher

Haru continued to scan the room until her vision slid across wings. She stopped, black lashes brushing the glass on the door as she leaned farther in to study. They were the same as the two feathers she had found. "So, that's who it is..." Miharu was half surprised it wasn't an actual bird, but was a girl, and a normal-looking one at that. Without hesitation, Haru opened the door and stepped over to the girl, quietly holding up the feathers next to her wings. "Yup."

Kraken said:
Haru continued to scan the room until her vision slid across wings. She stopped, black lashes brushing the glass on the door as she leaned farther in to study. They were the same as the two feathers she had found. "So, that's who it is..." Miharu was half surprised it wasn't an actual bird, but was a girl, and a normal-looking one at that. Without hesitation, Haru opened the door and stepped over to the girl, quietly holding up the feathers next to her wings. "Yup."
Scarlet saw the new person enter. she smiled as the girl approached. She noticed the feathers in her hand, identifying them as her own. Then the girl was right next to Scarlet, holding the feathers to the ones still attached to her wings. Scarlett looked at her awkwardly. "umm....... Hi?" she said.

Haru shifted an indifferent stare to the girl that the wings were attached to and held out the feathers to her. "You dropped these.." She said quietly, her tail twitching from the obvious awkwardness she had created. "I followed them because I thought you were a bird."

Kraken said:
Haru shifted an indifferent stare to the girl that the wings were attached to and held out the feathers to her. "You dropped these.." She said quietly, her tail twitching from the obvious awkwardness she had created. "I followed them because I thought you were a bird."
Scarlett looked at the feathers again. "oh, great, I must be molting again. And I can be a bird if I wanted to. See?" with that, she morphed onto her owl form.

azimuth said:
Scarlett looked at the feathers again. "oh, great, I must be molting again. And I can be a bird if I wanted to. See?" with that, she morphed onto her owl form.
Miharu's hazel eyes widened a bit, though her expression didn't change. "That's so cool..I like birds, they are strange."

Kraken said:
Miharu's hazel eyes widened a bit, though her expression didn't change. "That's so cool..I like birds, they are strange."
Scarlet morphed back to human. "so, where did my trail start?" she asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back