• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
khloerose said:
Serenity smiled. "Okay," She stood on her tiptoes to ruffle Cerin's hair. "And what about you?" She asked.
Cerin shook his head a bit, letting the strands of white hair fall loosely back into place. "I drink blood, among other things."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex growled quietly, the arm that was on Mahiro's shoulder squeezing him closer. Rustic hues shifted to glance at him before he spoke, his teeth lightly gritting,"it isn't a good idea to get me hungry with so many humans around."
"I find it exhilarating" he brushes his tongue up his neck and then pulls away, standing in the queue normally, the ride was nearly finished and it would be their turn next.

(I do have a girlfriend but I won't get to hang out with her until later in the day and thats only if her dad isnt a pain in the ass about it)

Eider motions to his new found friend "Lead the way then."

((SORRRY GUYSS I GOT CAUGHT UP IN LOG HORIZON ITS TOO GOOD DXXX))

@Mashiro Shiina @Fukushima Akira

The four of them appeared in a eerie dark forest, everything tinted a slight black. Zero groaned as he managed to push him self up into standing, "Looks like we made it to the shadow realm..." His scar turns to an inky black, no longer glowing. "This is going to be a pain..." Nearby shadows of objects form into humanoid shapes, making a circle around Zero and kneeling before him.

"Get lost chumps... I have no business with you." He looks over at Layla and Akira, asking "Are you guys hurt?"

LonelyAssassin said:
"I find it exhilarating" he brushes his tongue up his neck and then pulls away, standing in the queue normally, the ride was nearly finished and it would be their turn next.

"Oh really?" Vex smirked at his response and tried to ignore the tips of his sharp teeth as they slowly slid out of hiding. He paused his thoughts when the ride stopped, and watched the people who were previously on it leave.

Asphyxiated said:

"Oh really?" Vex smirked at his response and tried to ignore the tips of his sharp teeth as they slowly slid out of hiding. He paused his thoughts when the ride stopped, and watched the people who were previously on it leave.
Mahiro walks in when he is let in, taking a seat in one of the Sizzler's carts and waits for Vex to join him before pulling the bar over, he just sat there with a Grin on his face.

(A perfect man for me is someone just as geeky, someone who won't judge if I play fantasy games all the time, and when I feel in the scary mood, he'll let me tell scary stories! <3)

Rozu smiles and starts walking, glancing back every once and awhile making sure he was still following. She they got there she opened the door, and held it open for him.

(You just found one, and she's too young to date yet. xD People say I've always been weird, now I know why. IM A RARE SIGHT. Just joking. The reason why I wish that, is because most of the boys that I've befriended are into football or stupid race video games. T_T)

Rozu smiles at him and sighs, picking up the menu. "What do you like?" She asked.

((Lol funny, I play MMO's all the time, and you wouldn't believe the hours I spend grinding xp in some of those games... *sigh* I have no life. I couldn't play a racing game if I tried.))

((I'll only play ONE racing game, and that would be "Most Wanted" mostly because I can crash into cars, and get chased by the police, but other than that I hate racing games. I play a fantasy game called, Rise of mythos and I like it a lot. But only two of my friends play it and one has a girlfriend already, and one is a girl O.o )

I used to run track at my old school, and would juggle that with xbox/WoW/RP-ing, but we moved and my laptop got broken. So, now all I can do is rp and watch anime for entertainment. XDX))

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro walks in when he is let in, taking a seat in one of the Sizzler's carts and waits for Vex to join him before pulling the bar over, he just sat there with a Grin on his face.
Vex got in and looked at him with a raised brow. He hadn't been on one of these before, so his curiosity began to rise as it started up.

(I love trading card games O.o I used to play Pokemon, but I gave those away to some kids I used to babysit, and I play Magic the gathering as well, but I only play RoM o. The PC.)

(Coolies. I also want to start collecting fantasy models, from like michaels or something, because I know I've seen them there.)

( i need a guy who likes my hair short who will play World of warcraft , watch movies with me and likes the snuggles , hes got to love dogs and want to try new things , hes gotta like sarcasm and reading some one who i can joke with back and forth like bestfriend but loves me more than that)

((Dear lord there is a second one. Has God touched this website? Am I dreaming? If a third one appears I'm gonna strip and run outside and jump into a snow bank. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back