• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I need to sleep. Tag me when you reply please.)(

Cerin shook his head,"no need to thank me. I'm not one to really judge others." He patted her head again before pausing,"do you eat raw or cooked meat?"

...†Akira continued shielding Layla from the Darkness. He had made a shield from his power around both himself and Layla, insuring that she wouldn't get hurt. He decided to check anyway. He spoke in a gentle, calm voice†...

" Are you hurt? "

Uraboku_18-287_zps21028754.jpg

--------------------------------------

@Mashiro Shiina @PixelScoreMC

Okay. :) )

Serenity stuck her tongue out at him as he patted her head again. She laughed softly. "Both," she answered. "Although I prefer cooked."

@Asphyxiated

AriaTheWatcher said:
Jax sighs. "Alright...Give me a second though." He says, floating into the ground and going silent.
"Alwight take as much time as yew need!" Sora sat down, summoned a stuffed panda and started hugging it tightly.

((( If your character has been accepted, just type your opening post. Someone will reply to it. )))

Eider finishes unpacking the final item into his dorm, a few simple grey shirts with no labels, and sits down to rest his aching feet. He didn't anticipate this much work at first but it's all done now anyways. After recovering a bit he ties back up his shoes and strides out into the hall outside his dorm. He figures he should probably ask someone who's been here about the place. They're almost guatenteed to know more than him about this strange place.

Layla, still being shielded by Akira, slowly shifted her weight to the side, giggling quietly. "Yes, which I find to be a problem. So, let me up will you?" Layla understood he was trying to protect her, but she needed him to understand she could bleed at least every once in awhile.

(Warning: Will Rarely post today, Big Conference I'm going to be at from early this morning til 10:00pm)

...†Akira smiled slightly as he loosened his grip. He stood backwards and looked around, analyzing the Darkness. The barrier was still around Layla, obviously invisible. Akira turned his attention to Layla. Everytime he looked at her, his anger would just vanish. He spoke, a slight smile on his face, showing no concern for the darkness around him. As he spoke, it was evident he was trying to strike up a conversation and attempt to make a slight joke in light of the current situation they had found themselves in†...

" So. Busy day, huh? "

Uraboku_24-373_zpsbdb3f419.jpg

--------------------------------------

@Mashiro Shiina @PixelScoreMC

((( Okay xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
khloerose said:
Okay. :) )
Serenity stuck her tongue out at him as he patted her head again. She laughed softly. "Both," she answered. "Although I prefer cooked."

@Asphyxiated
"Both, hm?" Cerin thought for a moment, his expression still blank. "Well, there's a cafeteria here if you want to eat. If you want to hunt, then there is a forest beside the school."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex looked at him and smiled, bringing his arm up to wrap around Mahiro's shoulder; pulling him closer. "Alrighty~" he shot a glare at few people who were staring at them and smirked devilishly, causing them to turn back around.

Cerin patted her head when she pulled away, giving a small smile behind his mask. "It's ok." He paused when he noticed her blush and blinked, not understanding why she was flustered,"you ok?"
Mahiro smiled gently, the queue shortened, but they were cut off as there wasn't enough room, "Looks like we gotta wait a little longer" He stood up straight and looked around, seeing what other rides there were - he tiptoed so he could see over the crowd.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro smiled gently, the queue shortened, but they were cut off as there wasn't enough room, "Looks like we gotta wait a little longer" He stood up straight and looked around, seeing what other rides there were - he tiptoed so he could see over the crowd.
"Hmph." Vex leaned his head against Mahiro's in a minor pout. He hated waiting, it wasn't in his nature to do so. "You choose, we can come back to this one if you want."

Asphyxiated said:
"Hmph." Vex leaned his head against Mahiro's in a minor pout. He hated waiting, it wasn't in his nature to do so. "You choose, we can come back to this one if you want."
"Nah I'm just seeing what is next, may as well wait for the next one. Shouldn't be long now." Mahiro stopped tiptoeing and instead leaning into Vex from the side, his mouth breathing down his neck, teasing him.

"I never need money. Other people do to accommodate me" Kalena shrugged slightly, moving a stray hair into place before turning her attention to Tasuke properly for the first time.

"I got a timetable off the new Principal but I still don't know where I'm meant to be" she offered him her timetable, hoping that he could tell her. It meant very little to her. @LonelyAssassin

Serenity smiled. "Okay," She stood on her tiptoes to ruffle Cerin's hair. "And what about you?" She asked.

Valkyre said:
"I never need money. Other people do to accommodate me" Kalena shrugged slightly, moving a stray hair into place before turning her attention to Tasuke properly for the first time.
"I got a timetable off the new Principal but I still don't know where I'm meant to be" she offered him her timetable, hoping that he could tell her. It meant very little to her. @LonelyAssassin
Tasuke took the timetable from her and looked at it, "Hmmm, I know where you're meant to be. I won't tell you till be we get there what it is, surprise!" He laughs and starts walking down the corridor

Eider takes a while looking at a map of the campus on the wall before deciding what he wanted to check out first. He was a bit hungry but the library seemed like it might be a place to meet someone so that's where he decided to investigate. He takes a nice slow walk to the old and grandiose building and cracks open the heavy wooden door. The shelves reached up to the ceiling and were full of dusty leather bound books. Thousands of them. It was there he found Rozu sleeping with an open book as her pillow at one of the surprisingly modern tables.

Rozu suddenly woke up, sitting up almost straight awake, but with a piece of paper stuck to her forehead. She yawned and pulled it off, confused, not yet registering that it was stuck and not put there.

Eider looks at Rozu from across the silent and dusty room. "...are you alright?" He glances at the paper she just peeled off her head and then back to the drowsy girl.

Rozu looked at him and smiled. "Yes, I'm fine. The trip here was just such a long ride, I guess i didn't notice that I needed sleep." She says placing the paper on the table.

"Yea I had quite a long trip here too. Are you new here too?" Eider sits across from her on the table and stifles a yawn. "Do you know anything about this place? I'm pretty new here."

She nodded. "Yes I'm new, and I know nothing about this place." She said smiling. "I'm not very good with places like this... Large schools." She said sighing.

Eider grins a little but hides it again. "Well I've never been somewhere this big either so I'm a little overwhelmed. So what's that paper there for?" He motions towards it on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back