• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bats reached them far before the wave was about to, circling over head with their high pitched screeches. "This is it... Shadow dance." Zero's cloak turned a crimson red, and his eyes burned crimson, he swayed back and forth.

"Shadows flicker back and forth.. show the way hence and forth...

Be eternal, show the corridor... Of death I beg of thee.

Show them the way the shadow dances, show them the way death will laugh

Reveal the weakness of their souls... Spare no mercy, be bold and behold.

Death has three faces... the shadow dance foretold."

the wind picked up, and started blowing very hard. the waves now only mere seconds away.

@Fukushima Akira @Mashiro Shiina

...†Akira looked at the waves and extended his right hand. He spoke†...

" Sugaru kyo.. " ---- " Rapture.. "

...†A burst of blinding light escaped his hand. The sound of an explosion was then heard as the waves seemed to have disappeared, as well as a large portion of whatever was infront of Akira. The sound wasn't even an explosion. It was the sound of the air being dragged into a singular spot. Akira had deleted the waves out of existence†...

tumblr_mxxjb3e7oC1r92q67o2_500_zps4idsried.gif

" Now that that's been taken care of. Back to business.. Soulis. Now, why are you after Layla..? "

...†Akira stabbed his sword into the ground as he waited for Soulis' reply†...

apparently Akira hadn't noticed that there was a second wave on the exact other side... And it was too late. The wave engulfed all four of them, spiraling them into darkness.

((Sorry @Fukushima Akira , This is important. xD ))

((( No worries. If that was it, I'd have been disappointed xD )))

...†Akira had noticed the second wave earlier, however he couldn't use his ability twice in a row just yet. He reached and gripped Layla, using his back to shield her from the waves as best as he could, he was, however pulled into Darkness. It was a familiar sight for him. He had been here for most of his life after Kenji had died. He made his sword disappear as he kept his grip tight on Layla. He spoke†...

" I'm sorry. I wasn't able to protect you like I promised.. "

(That moment when... xD )

Layla blinked, being shielded by Akira. All she could hear was Akira whispering into her ear, apologizing for his disabilities. She was growing tired of being protected, tired of not being able to shed her own blood within her own situations. Instead, she watched others bleed for her, or to be more exact, these two, Zero and Akira shedding their blood on her behalf.

(Sorry its short, still in school.)

Tasuke walks out of class, he walks down a corridor and spots Kalena. He tilts his head, "Hey Kalena! Checking yourself out huh? Using that allure on yourself?" He laughed, obviously she wasn't and he knew that.

@Valkyre

Kalena rolled her eyes at him, adjusting her skirt slightly. It was a good thing that mirrors were in short supply in the forest, she knew that everyone thought she looked perfect whatever she did but she certainly didn't.

"I need to go shopping after school" was Kalena's only real response. Maybe she'd even try purchasing underwear on someone else's credit card.

"Let me guess, you need money?" Tasuke walks up to her, he looks in the mirror at himself and her, "Hello handsome."

Cerin blinked when he noticed Khloe's hand twitch. She must be waking up from the trance, and pretty quickly. In a second, he had her on his back, and they evaporated into smoke. It was the least he could do to help, since this had apparently become a habit.

When they materialized, it was in his room, and he gently dropped her onto the couch. Cerin checked her for any wounds his smoke may have cause, but there were none. "Less trouble for me." The male mumbled before looking at his arms. Dirt and blood stained the pale skin that was exposed, making him cringe in disgust. He hasn't showered since dealing with Yuki.

Cerin glanced at her, before standing up and going to his bedroom where he grabbed some clean clothes. Soon after, he went to the bathroom and started to shower. A relaxing pastime.

@khloerose

AriaTheWatcher said:
Jax frowns. "That doesn't concern you Sora." He says, seeming a bit nervous himself.
Sora frowns and looks down "Sorry for asking..."

Slaxt said:
Sora frowns and looks down "Sorry for asking..."
Jax sighs. "Let's just get this over with." He says, seeming a bit impatient.

Sixxx said:
he continued to show her how to draw smiling holding her close and helping her when he can " a natural Picasso Tuffy" he said kissing her forehead with a smile
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles. "Picasso was well known for his abstract art, so I can understand the comparison."

Sora snapped his fingers and the body appeared right beside him. He then stood up "All wight just go intew the body and yew will be good to go."

Sixxx said:
" i ment its beautiful " he said chuckling "excellent first try i see enormous potential in you" he tugged her close to her setting his chin on her shoulder
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro giggles. She had to admit, she was a bit impressed. Normally she was horrible at drawing, although that was probably because of her lack of creativity.

he looked at her drawing and started drawing a picture of Haiiro next to it , it looked amazing, a perfect little cartoon version of her feisty looking and cute he grinned at her and smiled

@AriaTheWatcher

He chucked a bit and smiled at her " nah , cute yes but awesome no i will if need be allow amazing or fantastic or even god-like " he said jokingly " how am i awesome?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back