• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
"Like if I were human?" Cerin asked, raising a brow. He had asked himself this before, but was curious as to why she wanted to know. Nevertheless, he shrugged again, averting his gaze to the ceiling,"well, I've lived three lives, and never once was a mortal. I've always figured it just wasn't meant to be, but I can tell you I wouldn't be here if I was."
Serenity nodded and smiled, satisfied with his answer. She turned once more, placing her head in his lap and stretching her legs out. Serenity yawned, her eyes squeezing together. She looked up at Cerin. "You're a good person, you know. Thank you for doing what you did. You didn't have to, but I appreciate that you did." She smiled and turned her head, her eyes fluttering shut. At this point, she didn't care what his reaction to her laying her head on his lap, or even the thank you she gave him was, she was just happy where she was.

" Well. One; I met Layla in her apartment. I don't know how I got there, I just woke up on the couch. Two; My kind only feels love once in their entire lifetime. Layla is my one and only love. Three; I was here, in the Shadow Realm because of Ragnarok. Ragnarok is the creator of all Gods and my father. I killed him after he killed my younger brother, Kenji. After that ideal, I changed my name to what you know me as now, Akira Fukushima. My birth name is nothing but a reminder of a dead past. When I came to this dimension, I went to Hell as I wished to see the Demon King. However Hell's allure caused me to destroy the majority of Hell itself last week. Before you ask, I'm not a Demon, I am a God with Demonic powers. A.. Demonic God if you will. "

...†Akira spoke in a calm tone throughout, disregarding Zero breaking his cup. Akira began drinking the tea, soon finishing it and placing it back onto the table. He continued as he looked over at Layla†...

" I promised her that I'd always stay by her side. I will keep that promise until I die. "

Uraboku_24-348_zps4610c5c9.jpg

--------------------------------------

@Mashiro Shiina @PixelScoreMC

Last edited by a moderator:
khloerose said:
Serenity nodded and smiled, satisfied with his answer. She turned once more, placing her head in his lap and stretching her legs out. Serenity yawned, her eyes squeezing together. She looked up at Cerin. "You're a good person, you know. Thank you for doing what you did. You didn't have to, but I appreciate that you did." She smiled and turned her head, her eyes fluttering shut. At this point, she didn't care what his reaction to her laying her head on his lap, or even the thank you she gave him was, she was just happy where she was.
"You're welcome...?" Cerin lifted his hands up out of the way when she put her head on his lap. He blinked, a bit confused at how open she was to physical contact. "You're far too trusting...What if I had brought you here with bad intentions? You didn't give a second thought about it because I saved you. You'll get killed doing things like that." Cerin was simply stating his thoughts, though it probably sounded like he was scolding as he stared down at her with dull eyes.

"Well, you took my headache away, you gave me suggestions of where to get my food, you answered my questions, you actually were willing to talk to me when I came over to you, and it was all my choice. You didn't force me to talk to you, so I guess I feel safe enough." Serenity explained. "I just think you don't trust people enough. Although I have been deceived before, so I can see where you're coming from." She yawned again, covering her mouth with her hand.

"I like to help people; that doesn't make me trustworthy. I mostly do it for my own amusement. For example: I helped you the first time because I was hoping that guy would put up a fight since he was apparently so hungry that he would attack someone out in the open." Cerin stated, resting his elbow onto his knee and propping his chin into the palm of his hand. "I get bored very easily; however, I was being nice the last few times."

Saki made her way through the gates of the school, yet again back from a few hours of work. She tied her light locks up into a loose bun as she walked down the cement path, taking a shortcut towards the dorms. A quiet hum escaped her throat whilst she walked, bypassing a few other students.

((( I just woke up after dozing off. Slept like a baby and now I'm awake at 11:04PM and I'm still not tired. xD )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back