• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro suddenly turned and tackled her to the bed, "No. I'm as fun as you want me to be." He had some sort of lust in his eyes, he had given in to it.
Luna blinked, staring at him for a few seconds before bursting into giggles. Being tackled, resulting in laying on her back, Luna tilted her head to the side and rose his lips to kiss his before she pulled back and whispered. "Prove it."

"Cicero. Kalena Cicero" Kalena smiled, she was quite impressed by his self-restraint. Sure, men tended to cope better than teenage boys did but he was still managing better than most men did.

"Although I don't know if you'll even want me attending lessons properly... I kind of distract every male, unless they're gay or asexual" she shrugged, it was one of the reasons she didn't attend class much. Her presence, her Allure, was extremely disruptive. Of course there was also the fact that she didn't care much for an education.

Haiiro nods. "Yeah...sorry." She says, glancing down at one of her more 'recent' scars. She walks into Adam's bathroom, starting to get undressed.

Valkyre said:
"Cicero. Kalena Cicero" Kalena smiled, she was quite impressed by his self-restraint. Sure, men tended to cope better than teenage boys did but he was still managing better than most men did.
"Although I don't know if you'll even want me attending lessons properly... I kind of distract every male, unless they're gay or asexual" she shrugged, it was one of the reasons she didn't attend class much. Her presence, her Allure, was extremely disruptive. Of course there was also the fact that she didn't care much for an education.
The Watcher chuckles, pulling out Kalena's timetable. "They don't pay attention anyway. 90 percent of the time they are on their phones or something." He says, handing it to Kalena. "And I have already gotten a few complaints about you disrupting class. I'm not going to punish you though since you can't control you're Allure."

"Hey...you ok?" he put his finger under chin and looked down at her smiling gently " you dont have to do this..." he pulled her closer tucking a piece of hair behind her ear" your so beautiful" he kissed her forehead and hugged her,

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna blinked, staring at him for a few seconds before bursting into giggles. Being tackled, resulting in laying on her back, Luna tilted her head to the side and rose his lips to kiss his before she pulled back and whispered. "Prove it."

[/QUOTE]
"I will." Toshiro leaned down and kissed her, tilting his head slightly, his lips slightly parted. His hands started to unbutton her oversized shirt.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex glanced at him a second,"you know..we can't get on rides easily without those wrist bands." He smiled a little,"I mean, if you want to sneak onto them then we can, but I can pay."
"Oh? It's a wrist band theme park. One sec." MAhiro disappears and then reappears with two wristbands, "Pretty simple, they have crates full."

Kalena took the timetable from him gratefully, maybe she'd actually try to turn up to her classes from now on. She looked up from the timetable as he told her that he wouldn't be punishing her. She was surprised. Although she'd never been punished as such for it, a lot of people had tried to solicit 'favours' out of her instead. Some had succeeded but she didn't care, it just gave her power to potentially end their careers if they tried anything else.

"Really? Thanks. I like you a lot better than the last Principal, Sir" Kalena smiled. @AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
"I will." Toshiro leaned down and kissed her, tilting his head slightly, his lips slightly parted. His hands started to unbutton her oversized shirt.
"Oh? It's a wrist band theme park. One sec." MAhiro disappears and then reappears with two wristbands, "Pretty simple, they have crates full."
Vex blinked before smiling again,"ok then." He turned his gaze to the many rides rising into the sky,"which one first?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex blinked before smiling again,"ok then." He turned his gaze to the many rides rising into the sky,"which one first?"
Mahiro looked at them all, so many to choose from to begin with, something not too extreme to begin with. "How about, the Bumper Cars. Or. Or the Roller-coaster? Or... I dunno..."

Valkyre said:
Kalena took the timetable from him gratefully, maybe she'd actually try to turn up to her classes from now on. She looked up from the timetable as he told her that he wouldn't be punishing her. She was surprised. Although she'd never been punished as such for it, a lot of people had tried to solicit 'favours' out of her instead. Some had succeeded but she didn't care, it just gave her power to potentially end their careers if they tried anything else.
"Really? Thanks. I like you a lot better than the last Principal, Sir" Kalena smiled. @AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher smiles, sitting down in his chair and leaning back.. "I'm alot more laid back than he was. Try to keep out of trouble." He says before remembering something. "Oh, and there's a school wide talent contest coming up, prize is 500$, in cash, you should sign up."

Sixxx said:
"Hey...you ok?" he put his finger under chin and looked down at her smiling gently " you dont have to do this..." he pulled her closer tucking a piece of hair behind her ear" your so beautiful" he kissed her forehead and hugged her,
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro nods. "I'm fine, I'm fine..." She says, kind of surprised that Adam hadn't mentioned the fact that she had scars all over her body except for her face. She hugs him tightly.

"whats up with the scars? " he reached up and grabbed some towels and finished geting undressed and steping in smiling out at her from behind to curtain " you coming Tuffy?" he winks at her

@AriaTheWatcher

Sixxx said:
"whats up with the scars? " he reached up and grabbed some towels and finished geting undressed and steping in smiling out at her from behind to curtain " you coming Tuffy?" he winks at her
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro nods, stepping into the shower. "I get in alot of fights... I choose to leave the scars as reminders of my failure, although I'll leave it to you to figure out what I mean by that.." She says nervously. "I'm surprised you haven't noticed them before."

he turned towards her , blood running off him and he pulled her close against him kissing her the hot water running over his shoulders " your in no way a failure ... not in my eyes " he chuckled and kissed her forehead he grabed the shampoo and squirted it onto her hair giggling as he surprised her

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro smiles. admittedly a bit surprised. She knew that she was a total failure when it came to what she was ordered to do, but doing it meant doing something so heinous even she wasn't willing to do it. "You're probably the only person I know who thinks that Adam."

Luna giggled, allowing for his lips to touch her own. In doing so, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, herself ignoring the progress made by his hands against the shirt she was wearing to be removed, her current focus found to be buried in his lips.

"im an individual " he says puffing up his chest jokingly scrubbing the blood off him self and out of his hair when he truely looked at Hairro his eyes tracing her body watching her with a smile

@AriaTheWatcher

she swoops and and gives her a quick kiss when her eyes were closed washing her hair before turning his back to her to wash up more private areas he rinsed off inhaling the steam with a smile

@AriaTheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back