• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
he chuckles and grins" im glad you feel better " he opened the car door for her politely he was a gentlemen with evil under his skin

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira was in his world of thought until he felt a soft sensation touch his back and a whisper enter his ear. He looked back only to see Layla. A light smile appeared on his lips as his brown colored irises focused on Layla. He spoke as he turned to face her, putting his hands onto her waist†...
" I can't help it. It's fun. "

[/QUOTE]
Layla tilted her head to the side, rolling her irises. "Well. You've got me in here, what was your aim?" Layla gently traced her fingers up and down his spine, humming quietly to herself.

" What do you think? What else could a man mean when he wants a beautiful woman to join him for a shower? "

...†Akira then turned the rest of his body towards Layla and smiled, resting his hands on her waist once more. He leaned in, preparing to kiss her†...

-------------------

@Mashiro Shiina

Last edited by a moderator:
Valkyre said:
Kalena blinked at the Watcher with surprise, which only had the effect of making it look like she was batting her eyelashes at him. She dragged her gaze over him, no idea who he was as she didn't keep up with current events. In retrospect she should probably turned up to school more often.
"Hey there, I was looking for the principal. Who are you, sir?" Kalena asked, hoping the man had enough self-control to be able to give her coherent answers if he was attracted to women. They often didn't, most found her Allure overpowering.
The Watcher frowned. "I am the principal. By the way, is there any way you can turn off your allure powers, it's starting to mess with my head." He says, unhappy that a student didnt know who he was.

Sixxx said:
he chuckles and grins" im glad you feel better " he opened the car door for her politely he was a gentlemen with evil under his skin
Haiiro sits down inside of Adam's car. "That was weak compared to my usual burst of power, didnt even leave much of a crater." She mumbles.

"Can't wash your back?" Layla pushed up against him, allowing her breath to brush against Hus lips as she spoke. Closing the space between his lips and hers, she stopped at about a centimeter, sticking her tongue out to lick his lips, before retracting her face and leaning her head back in thought. "Or maybe you can't find the soap?"

Adam climbs into the car and drives into the next city pulls up next to a club music booming inside a line of beautiful girls in skin tight short dresses stood outside " will you drive my car back to my dorm? i need to ...blow off steam " he grins evily

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Can't wash your back?" Layla pushed up against him, allowing her breath to brush against his lips as she spoke. Closing the space between his lips and hers, she stopped at about a centimeter, sticking her tongue out to lick his lips, before retracting her face and leaning her head back in thought. "Or maybe you can't find the soap?"

[/QUOTE]
...†Akira laughed slightly†...

" The reason can be whatever you wish, so long as you're here with me. "

...†Akira smiled and leaned in, kissing her neck†...

Layla giggled, finding his lips against her skin ticklish. "Promise?" Layla wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her toes to nibble at his neck for a dew seconds before whispering. "You were my first."

Sixxx said:
Adam climbs into the car and drives into the next city pulls up next to a club music booming inside a line of beautiful girls in skin tight short dresses stood outside " will you drive my car back to my dorm? i need to ...blow off steam " he grins evily
Haiiro gave Adam a confused look, but nodded. "Sure, I'll take your car back to your dorm." She says, wondering what Adam meant when he said that he had to 'blow off steam'.

" I promise. "

...†Akira continued kissing her and soon stopped after Layla spoke†...

" First? First what? "

Layla thought for a few moments, before shrugging her shoulders. "True experience." Layla then giggled and kissed hia nise gently. "You did good. For a person like you."

" I see. I'm just being myself. "

...†Akira went silent for a few moment before continuing as a puzzled look spread across his face†...

" Hey, wait, what do you mean by 'person like me'? "

Deargodno_zps09d054fa.jpg

"Thanks Tuffy " he grinned and hopped out of the car and leaning through the open door he smiled at her" i wouldn't stick around here if i were you , bad things happen when i let off steam , things i dont want you seeing" his teeth looked sharper and his eyes darker but he honestly didnt want her to see him when did let off steam he thought for a moment and expected her to follow him anyway

@AriaTheWatcher

"Well. You're just so....shy." Layla shrugged her shoulders. It was simply something she had thought of him, well, at least beforehand. Layla rolled her irises playfully, before turning her sensual gaze back to him.

" Shy..? "

...†Akira laughed as he tried to contemplate himself being shy. He spoke as he laugh slowly came to a halt†...

" Sorry, I've just never been called shy before. I guess time changes people. "

Layla pulled him closer, brushing her lips against his. "Teach me just how much time has changed you?" Layla lifted her leg, brushing it against his. She tilted her head to the side, allowing it all to slip off her shoulder whilst she fixated her gaze solely on him.

" Don't worry, I will. "

...†Akira brought his right hand over to Layla's raised leg and placed his hand on her, slowly and sensually rubbing the bottom of her thigh between quick, gentle grips. He leaned in and placed his lips at Layla's ear. He whispered into her ear as he placed his other hand onto her bottom, gripping it softly. A smirk evident on his face†...

" I'll show you how much I've changed.. "

Layla couldn't help but giggle. She was curious as to just what type of lesson he would teach her, but of course, now was not the time. "Be patient. Class is not in session just yet." Layla then removed her leg from his body, turning her back to his and folding her arms over her chest. "Take a shower and be a good boy."

...†Akira laughed slightly and rubbed the back of his head†...

" I suppose your right. "

...†Akira gripped the shower gel to his left and spread it onto his chest and hair, rubbing it in with his hands. He soon allowed the shower gel to wash off of him and then he focused on other areas, doing the same. He looked around at Layla in amidst of what he was doing and spoke†...

" Do you wanna go for a walk after this? "

"A walk? Sure. But you're gonna carry me majority of the way." Layla stepped out of the shower, placing in fresh undergarments. She then stretched and crossed the hall into his room, only to snatch one of his button down shirts off the hanger and put it on.

" Deal. "

...†Akira continued washing himself for a few more minutes and soon left the bathroom, wearing just a towel. He entered his room and went into his drawers, taking out a pair of boxer shorts. Steam rose from his body. Akira had increased his body temperature to dry himself quicker. His body temperature returned to normal as he dropped the towel and put the boxer short on. He smiled as he gazed over at Layla and spoke†...

" You look sexy in that. "

-------------------

@Mashiro Shiina

Zero sat next to Seyren's tree in the school courtyard, looking really agitated. "I really need to take that untraceable tracker off of Layla.... Or else im going to be in a pissy mood 24/7."

Layla tilted her head. "Since when did you start using that word?" She tugged at the edges of the shirt, pulling it down so it halted at her midthigh. "You're so odd." Layla giggled , before stepping out his closet and settling to sit crosslegged on his bed while watching him. "You look...hot, if you know what I mean mister steam."

" Hn? Sexy has always been in my vocabulary, I've just never had any use for it. "

...†Akira soon turned to his left and put on the remainder of his clothes, manually. He then smiled as he heard Layla and spoke, looking at her while tightening the belt around his waist. His piercing brown eyes staring into Layla's as a slight smile spread across his face†...

" I can control my body temperature at will. My father told me it is in our genetics. It's a part of our survival instincts. It is meant to be used for when the surrounding area is too cold in High Realm and in here, Earth. However I find this use of my body heat to be more... convenient. I never get cold anyway, plus it's a hassle drying yourself with a towel, so I use my 'genetic traits'. It's quicker and more efficient too. "

tumblr_meiykySG5a1rnk7g2o1_500_zpsi5qiw9li.gif

"Oh we got a new one? Cool" Kalena shrugged, she thought him a little strange. Very friendly. Although that could just be her powers messing with him, maybe he was usually strict and standoffish, she had no way of knowing.

"Sorry I can't turn it off, wish I could" she smiled apologetically, leaning against the door-frame as she looked at him. They were standing rather close but Kalena didn't mind.

"It's actually kind of what I came to talk to you about, can I come in?" @AriaTheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back