• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro stood up, he forgot he had no shirt on and went to do what he was going to do in the first place. Change into new clothes.
(Yup U_U )

He decided to target those that weren't students this time, there were a lot. He created his signature Ice razor and skulked in the darkness.
Vex watched him before asking,"mind if I use your shower?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla tilted her head to the side, halting in her childish mannerism. She contemplated his offer, before a sly smirk played at her lips whilst she responded. "Not this time." Layla then returned her gaze to her feet, although she had something up her sleeve.

[/QUOTE]
" Alright, suit yourself. "

...†Akira spoke through the smile as he walked up the stairs, soon reaching the bathroom door. He walked in and got undressed, stepping in the shower. He began washing himself. He had the temperature of the water unusually high, usually he had it in between warm and cold, yet not this time. He stood there, looking at the ground as most of the water dropped and flowed down his body, whereas the rest dropped onto his hair†...

((( Sorry for being off for so long, was in an accident xD )))

"Alrighty." Vex spun off of the bed and onto his feet, pulling his shirt off as he walked to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and undressed, before turning the water on hot and getting in.

~

When he was done, he got out and looked around for a second. "Shit." Vex opened the door and sighed,"where are your towels?"

Mahiro puts on a fake shocked face as he places his hand over his mouth, "Towels? Oh I'm sorry I don't have any." He was sitting on his bed with his legs crossed.

Vex slicked his wet hair from his face with a sigh. leaning against the door frame, he crossed his arms. "Really?"

Vex rolled his eyes, a half-smile on his lips. "Seriously, do you not have any?" He was getting a little agitated.

"Not." He bit his lip, "At the moment..."

"Come here."
Mahiro beckoned him over with his index finger.

"At the moment?" Vex snickered and stepped over to him, poking his forehead with an index finger. "Yeah?"

Sorry it's taking forever to reply, I'm eating and getting ready to go.))

OctopusTechnician said:
(Good to be back after two days of exam stuff, can someone get me up to speed? :) )
(Nothing much really happened o^o unless you wanna know which characters are 'getting it on' together. xD )

Asphyxiated said:
"At the moment?" Vex snickered and stepped over to him, poking his forehead with an index finger. "Yeah?"
Sorry it's taking forever to reply, I'm eating and getting ready to go.))
(It's kay <3)

Mahiro wrapped his arms around Vex and presses the side of his head against his gut, "I was right. Can I have your body." He kisses his stomach a couple of times.

"Right about what?" Vex raised a brow, bringing a hand up to run it through Mahiro's hair.

And I gtg, tag me!))

Asphyxiated said:
"Right about what?" Vex raised a brow, bringing a hand up to run it through Mahiro's hair.
And I gtg, tag me!))
@Asphyxiated (Cya :3 )

"About us being perfect for each other, when we were referring to our bodies." Mahiro keeps on kissing his Gut, he teased slightly by going low, but then kisses higher up his gut again.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Alright, suit yourself. "
...†Akira spoke through the smile as he walked up the stairs, soon reaching the bathroom door. He walked in and got undressed, stepping in the shower. He began washing himself. He had the temperature of the water unusually high, usually he had it in between warm and cold, yet not this time. He stood there, looking at the ground as most of the water dropped and flowed down his body, whereas the rest dropped onto his hair†...

((( Sorry for being off for so long, was in an accident xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Layla didn't budge for a good few minutes. Eventually, she stood to her feet. Making her way up the stairs, Layla began to remove her own clothing bit after bit. Once making it to the bathroom door, she was left with her undergarments on. Opening the door, Layla closed it behind herself before stepping towards the shower. With each stepped, she removed her last pieces of clothing, before stepping into the back if the shower. In doing so, she caught him staring at the floor, which caused her to step up behind him and wrap her arms around his waist, pressing her chest up against his back. She nibbed the tip of his ear, whispering seductively into it."Don't tease me like that."

(Sorry i was kinda out of it today , i was buying my best friend a late Christmas present /early birthday present / valentines day presents ,she lives 4 hours away i havent seen her since before thanksgiving and she coming over next week )

Valkyre said:
Unaware that the previous Principal had been 'replaced', Kalena headed for the Watcher's office with the intention of apologising and explaining herself so she could put that mess behind her at least. Her sex life, she was remiss to refer to it as her love life, however was a bloody mess. Unaware of Tasuke's current actions, she did not realise how accurate a description that was.
She sighed, pushing back her hair and likewise pushing back those issues for now. The old principal and her had been on pretty good terms and so she wasn't worried about this encounter. Besides teachers were always dying around here, it wasn't like it was the first time someone had had to be replaced because of a student. More often than not, however, it hadn't been an accident and no apology had followed. Kalena wasn't like that however.

Kalena knocked briefly on the Watcher's office door and waited impatiently to be invited in as nervousness started to creep at what she was doing. She hadn't really considered that she might get in trouble for accidentally causing the old man to have a heart attack and die. @AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher's door flings open, The Watcher standing in the doorway. "Hello!" He says cheerfully, glad that for once he wasnt having to discipline a student.

Sixxx said:
Adam smiled knowing he couldnt be hurt . he watched her, siting on a dusty bench
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs, focusing as much destruction power as she could into a small, bloodred orb, which she promptly flung halfway across the city. There was a bright flash of light and everythin in a twenty mile radius of where the orb landed was gone.

adam stood a moment before the bench collapsed , he picked up his car before it was destroyed and set it down after it passed " thats not exciting at all , i run and let the buildings fall and i destroy em by hand , how do you feel"

Haiiro shrugs. "A little better, but that was around one 1000nth of the power that I needed to use. I've been keeping from using my power for waaay too long." She says calmly, her headache not bothering her that much.

Kalena blinked at the Watcher with surprise, which only had the effect of making it look like she was batting her eyelashes at him. She dragged her gaze over him, no idea who he was as she didn't keep up with current events. In retrospect she should probably turned up to school more often.

"Hey there, I was looking for the principal. Who are you, sir?" Kalena asked, hoping the man had enough self-control to be able to give her coherent answers if he was attracted to women. They often didn't, most found her Allure overpowering.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla didn't budge for a good few minutes. Eventually, she stood to her feet. Making her way up the stairs, Layla began to remove her own clothing bit after bit. Once making it to the bathroom door, she was left with her undergarments on. Opening the door, Layla closed it behind herself before stepping towards the shower. With each stepped, she removed her last pieces of clothing, before stepping into the back if the shower. In doing so, she caught him staring at the floor, which caused her to step up behind him and wrap her arms around his waist, pressing her chest up against his back. She nibbed the tip of his ear, whispering seductively into it."Don't tease me like that."

[/QUOTE]
...†Akira was in his world of thought until he felt a soft sensation touch his back and a whisper enter his ear. He looked back only to see Layla. A light smile appeared on his lips as his brown colored irises focused on Layla. He spoke as he turned to face her, putting his hands onto her waist†...

" I can't help it. It's fun. "

Tasuke was about to walk out of the bedroom when he saw someone standing in the doorway, the boy was short, their kid. His bottom lip was quivering and he seemed frozen;

"Mommy... Daddy?!"

Tasuke walked over to him and shush him gently and then hugged him warmly, "It's ok, don't cry." The boy was crying as he hugged Tasuke back.

"Who d-did this? A-and why!?"

"Me." The boy's eyes went wide, but it was too late for the boy. His back bulged for a second before spikes of Ice ripped through it and splattered the hall behind him with blood. Tasuke stood up and threw the boy into the room behind him as he walked outside.

@Valkyre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back