• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixxx said:
he gasps " i would never name a dog Tuffy " he rubbed pulled her legs onto his lap and rubbed them , as promised" now what else is on your mind?" he bit his lip smiling not saying the nick name
Haiiro sighs. "Not much, I just have a bit of a headache." She says, the headache starting to really bug her too much to focus on anything else.

SorenDarrah said:
|| then why even say that? it gets under my skin sometimes.||
I know.

I got you to admit you love me. (x

Plus:

large.gif
))

adam leans over and kisses her forehead "im sorry tuffy " he smiled and brushed her hair away from her face brushing her cheek gently " thats not a small head ache, how can i help?"

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro sighs. "There really isnt any way you can help. When I dont use my powers for long periods of time it slowly destroys me from the inside out. No big deal. That is what has started right now." She says calmly.

"if i were you id use you powers , little spurts just so you dont rot" he smiles softly and stokes her cheek and grins a bit his blue eyes peircng her he stood up and looked at the clock sighing " what class do you have now?"

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowns. "Even a tiny spurt of my powers is enouh to destroy a building." She says before checking her watch. "And I'm supposed to be in...Biology...I think?" (@Sixxx)

Kalena had to agree, she had very much enjoyed this time around. Perhaps there was something to sleeping with the same guy more than once after all.

"Then they missed out" Kalena smirked, raising an eyebrow as she was not entirely used (or at all used) to hugging after public sex. Most kinds of sex really. Either she slept or left in most cases. @LonelyAssassin

Asphyxiated said:
Vex seemed to be thinking for a moment, peering at Mahiro with one eye open.
"Well, I don't exactly have a dorm room. So, there won't be much moving in." This was his acceptance, sealed with kiss on his cheek.

Never mind~ don't think too hard on it if you don't get it.))
After his 'answer' Mahiro fell asleep. Sometime later he woke up, whether he'd be next to vex still or not was up to Asphyxiated u_U

Valkyre said:
Kalena had to agree, she had very much enjoyed this time around. Perhaps there was something to sleeping with the same guy more than once after all.
"Then they missed out" Kalena smirked, raising an eyebrow as she was not entirely used (or at all used) to hugging after public sex. Most kinds of sex really. Either she slept or left in most cases. @LonelyAssassin
"Yeah" He laughed again and then let her go, "I'm gonna go back to my dorm. Clean myself up, you coming?" He scratched the back of his head, looking around to see if any perverts stayed to watch.

Kalena hesitated, she did want to go back with him but she shook her head.

"No, I've got some things I need to take care of. I'll see you around" Kalena kissed his cheek and walked off, pushing past one particularly stunned onlooker as she headed out of school.

LonelyAssassin said:
After his 'answer' Mahiro fell asleep. Sometime later he woke up, whether he'd be next to vex still or not was up to Asphyxiated u_U

"Yeah" He laughed again and then let her go, "I'm gonna go back to my dorm. Clean myself up, you coming?" He scratched the back of his head, looking around to see if any perverts stayed to watch.
Vex had climbed into the bed with him after he fell asleep, and was holding him; asleep.

Mahiro rolled his eyes, it had been a while since they both fell asleep. He rested his forehead against Vex's, "Wake up."

Vex peeked one eye open to look at him when he heard him speak. Though he was mostly asleep, he managed to give a small smile and stifle in a sleepy voice,"I awake.."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex peeked one eye open to look at him when he heard him speak. Though he was mostly asleep, he managed to give a small smile and stifle in a sleepy voice,"I awake.."
"No you're not." Mahiro let out a little chuckle, he snuggles up closely to Vex, their chests against one another and he slaps Vex's butt, "Come on, get up."

LonelyAssassin said:
"No..." Mahiro sighed, "Don't. Ok? I was just embarrassed, you really caught me off guard baka."
Toshiro thanks her and then sits on her bed, he observes Luna and realizes what she is wearing. He blushes slightly and looks away, "Hurry up and get changed. Or else I'm gonna have to come over there again."
Luna paused, raising her brow. "You keep at it, and you'll end up running out of mojo." Luna giggled, rolling her irises. She didn't understand just his he acted at times, but overall, it brought amusement to her usual boredomsome lifestyle.

"Mo...jo?" Toshiro scoffs and then waves his hands to her, "Just put something on before I get urges..."

LonelyAssassin said:
"No you're not." Mahiro let out a little chuckle, he snuggles up closely to Vex, their chests against one another and he slaps Vex's butt, "Come on, get up."
Vex grunted when his butt was slapped. He slowly blinked a few times before inhaling a deep breath and stretching his arms out, lightly scratching the bed. Propping his head up with his hand afterwards, he gave a sleepy smile. "I'm up."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex grunted when his butt was slapped. He slowly blinked a few times before inhaling a deep breath and stretching his arms out, lightly scratching the bed. Propping his head up with his hand afterwards, he gave a sleepy smile. "I'm up."
"Good." Mahiro rolled off the bed and stood, stretching. He adjusted his shirt and then let out a sigh and took it off instead, throwing it to the side.

Vex flipped onto his stomach and watched Mahiro. He eyed him, his face not holding any particular expression as a thought passed by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back