• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
Vex continued to stare at him a second before looking away,"should I leave?"
"No..." Mahiro sighed, "Don't. Ok? I was just embarrassed, you really caught me off guard baka."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Yuu stared at him with a hesitant notion. She wasn't quite sure, but as of now, she didn't want to disappoint him, and in reality, didn't mind it. Slowly nodding her head, Yuu allowed the shoulder of her shirt to hang loosely from her shoulder, her crystal blue gaze never separating from his own. Even so, she could feel the growing level of intensity within the room.

Luna shifted her gaze towards her room door, slowly stepping back to open it. In doing so, she examined him from bottom to top, halting once she met his own gaze. "You look nice." Luna then removed herself from blocking his path, returning herself to stand in her closet wearing nothing but an oversized tshirt.

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro thanks her and then sits on her bed, he observes Luna and realizes what she is wearing. He blushes slightly and looks away, "Hurry up and get changed. Or else I'm gonna have to come over there again."

LonelyAssassin said:
"No..." Mahiro sighed, "Don't. Ok? I was just embarrassed, you really caught me off guard baka."
Toshiro thanks her and then sits on her bed, he observes Luna and realizes what she is wearing. He blushes slightly and looks away, "Hurry up and get changed. Or else I'm gonna have to come over there again."
Vex looked back to him and grinned,"good, I didn't want to leave." He poked Mahiro's cheek gently,"I guess we're even then."

Mahiro face plants the pillow and then lets out a really big sigh, he mumbles again. Then he raises his head, "Lets have sex."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro face plants the pillow and then lets out a really big sigh, he mumbles again. Then he raises his head, "Lets have sex."
Vex blinked in surprise,"again?" He paused as he was going to say something else, his mouth closing into a line before he smiled. "Not yet."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Damn. I was gonna tease the shit out of you." Mahiro laughs.
"I'll hold you to that." He chuckled, looking at him. Vex sighed lightly, closing his eyes. "What do you want to do? Besides me, of course."

"Sleep." Mahiro lay his head on the pillow, facing Vex. He then came up with an idea, "Move into my Dorm..."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Sleep." Mahiro lay his head on the pillow, facing Vex. He then came up with an idea, "Move into my Dorm..."
Vex seemed to be thinking for a moment, peering at Mahiro with one eye open.

"Well, I don't exactly have a dorm room. So, there won't be much moving in." This was his acceptance, sealed with kiss on his cheek.

Sixxx said:
(i... i dont know what that means ...)
Never mind~ don't think too hard on it if you don't get it.))

|| sorry, I had an unexpected visitor. ||

Asphyxiated said:
Good. <3 Stop lurking and reply to Cerin you twat. ))
|| twat? really? twat? you couldn't come up with anything else? ||

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin turned around and patted Soren on the head,"don't worry so much about Xander. He is harmless."
"Xander, harmless? tch.." Soren lifted his gaze to look at Cerin. How he could be so quick to misjudge Xander wasn't surprising, but a bit worrying. Though, Xander had never tried anything on Cerin; for some reason he had a soft spot for him.."yeah, completely harmless."

Oh ho ho, and what were you doing with that visitor?

And, Yes, twat. ))

Cerin raised a brow at Soren's response, before brushing it off with a huff. He scanned the area again, thinking. "I'm boredddd."

SorenDarrah said:
|| I see what you did there. don't be an ass.||
tumblr_lhbh064Kbq1qbw3h7o1_400.gif

Sixxx said:
(but... i want to know...)

(but... i want to know...

Twat is the best work in the world xD )
||I'm pretty sure he means "ship" like when you support/pair two characters in a relationship.

"your ship is flowing" is probably him saying "your ship is going successfully, smoothly, happily, ect."||

Asphyxiated said:
Oh ho ho, and what were you doing with that visitor?
And, Yes, twat. ))

Cerin raised a brow at Soren's response, before brushing it off with a huff. He scanned the area again, thinking. "I'm boredddd."
"That sounds like a problem you should deal with yourself." Soren stated as he stood up from the ground, wiping the dirt from his clothes in lazy strokes. "I, however, am going to try to get some sleep." Not giving Cerin a chance to retort, he walked off to the dorms; to his dorm.

When he got there, he immediately climbed into bed, closing his eyes to try and force sleep to come.

Asphyxiated said:
>_> ya' butt.))
|| what happened to all that love you were giving out the other day? get tired of it?||

SorenDarrah said:
"That sounds like a problem you should deal with yourself." Soren stated as he stood up from the ground, wiping the dirt from his clothes in lazy strokes. "I, however, am going to try to get some sleep." Not giving Cerin a chance to retort, he walked off to the dorms; to his dorm.
When he got there, he immediately climbed into bed, closing his eyes to try and force sleep to come.

|| what happened to all that love you were giving out the other day? get tired of it?||
It's still here <3333 just buried in boredom.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back