• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"I think I've been a bit of a dick. That's all." He clutches his glass.
"A bit?..hah~" Vex teased before he smiled,"I'm joking, I don't think you've been a dick. Just aggressive, which I can't say anything about."

Asphyxiated said:
"A bit?..hah~" Vex teased before he smiled,"I'm joking, I don't think you've been a dick. Just aggressive, which I can't say anything about."
Mahiro smiles a little, "Just sorry in advance I guess."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro smiles a little, "Just sorry in advance I guess."
Vex gave a small laugh and smiled,"okay." He then averted his attention to the floor, blinking as a few thoughts ran through his head.

Layla nodded her head. "Mhm. You do." Layla giggled slightly, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

Luna slowed her breathing. It was about time he finished. She felt at ease, and satisfied. Upon his wording, she giggled, slowly lifting her gaze to look at him so she cam mret his gaze. "No...thats impossjble."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla nodded her head. "Mhm. You do." Layla giggled slightly, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.
Luna slowed her breathing. It was about time he finished. She felt at ease, and satisfied. Upon his wording, she giggled, slowly lifting her gaze to look at him so she cam mret his gaze. "No...thats impossjble."

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro looked back at her, "I. Love. You."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex gave a small laugh and smiled,"okay." He then averted his attention to the floor, blinking as a few thoughts ran through his head.
Mahiro stood up and walked back into the kitchen to put his Glass away, he washed it out and left it to dry.

LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro looked back at her, "I. Love. You."
Mahiro stood up and walked back into the kitchen to put his Glass away, he washed it out and left it to dry.
Vex stood and stretched once more, before walking out of the area. He looked around, still quiet.

Kalena moaned into the kiss as censored things happened under her skirt, she kissed him back harder. Softly biting his lower lip and tugging lightly on it as she draped her arms around his neck, her fingers running through his hair.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stood and stretched once more, before walking out of the area. He looked around, still quiet.
Mahiro came back in to see Vex wasn't there, he looked around, "Vex!?"

Valkyre said:
Kalena moaned into the kiss as censored things happened under her skirt, she kissed him back harder. Softly biting his lower lip and tugging lightly on it as she draped her arms around his neck, her fingers running through his hair.
Tasuke was sucked into her kiss, when she tugged on his lip, his head followed and their kiss reconnected. His hand moved faster, his other hand go of her butt as he fumbled with his waistband and then pulled it down slightly. Tasuke removes his hand from under her skirt and spun her around so she faced the wall and slide his hands up her thighs, pushing up her skirt as he pulled her into his waist. Tasuke leans over, he lets out a little moan beside her ear. (I'll let you react and fade to black <.< >.> )

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro came back in to see Vex wasn't there, he looked around, "Vex!?"
Tasuke was sucked into her kiss, when she tugged on his lip, his head followed and their kiss reconnected. His hand moved faster, his other hand go of her butt as he fumbled with his waistband and then pulled it down slightly. Tasuke removes his hand from under her skirt and spun her around so she faced the wall and slide his hands up her thighs, pushing up her skirt as he pulled her into his waist. Tasuke leans over, he lets out a little moan beside her ear. (I'll let you react and fade to black <.< >.> )
Vex's train of thought crashed, leaving him standing there a moment.

He stepped backwards into the room, curious to how he had gotten out of it in the first place. Pausing his walk when he saw Mahiro, he blinked,"yeah?"

Sixxx said:
" cause your just so tough but cute and little thus Tuffy, i am new to the school , and i dont know what feelings i have towards you but . i do know they are good ones"he smirks " im smarter than i look come here" he pats the couch cushion next to him " ill give you a leg and foot massage "
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shrugs, sitting down next to Adam. "I still think Tuffy sounds like something you would name a pet." She says bluntly, thinking about the other stuff he had said. She had a splitting headache for some odd reason, and it was really bugging her.

Apparently they were going to break her rule of not sleeping with the same guy twice whilst in the hallway, Kalena gasped softly as she was span around. She certainly didn't protest though, the idea very much excited her and the reality of being in the situation wasn't a disappointment.... and everything faded to black magically...

"I wasn't.." Vex turned so that he was facing Mahiro, a bewildered look on his face from his own previous actions. "I don't know."

he gasps " i would never name a dog Tuffy " he rubbed pulled her legs onto his lap and rubbed them , as promised" now what else is on your mind?" he bit his lip smiling not saying the nick name

Valkyre said:
Apparently they were going to break her rule of not sleeping with the same guy twice whilst in the hallway, Kalena gasped softly as she was span around. She certainly didn't protest though, the idea very much excited her and the reality of being in the situation wasn't a disappointment.... and everything faded to black magically...
Tasuke whispered into her ear when they were done, he fixed himself up and let her skirt drop "Much better than the first time? I think a couple of people walked the other way when the saw us." He laughed and hugged her, both still pressed up against the wall.

Asphyxiated said:
"I wasn't.." Vex turned so that he was facing Mahiro, a bewildered look on his face from his own previous actions. "I don't know."
"Well. What? How don't you know. Do you need to rest?" Mahiro was getting overly worried, "Sleep on my bed..."

Luna was silent for a few seconds. He had sat down with her still clinging to him, but her grip of course had loosened. She lowered her voice to that of a soft whisper as she spoke. "Do you....really?"

Toshiro let out a sigh, "You saved me, raised me and never abandoned me. I came to worship you and always wanting to protect you, if you ever left me I would be torn to shreds, the very thought of seeing you hurt or being away from you sickens me. If that's not love then what is? I want to see you smile."

Lioness075 said:
Shade shook his head in amusement at Yuu's actions. She clearly hadn't been around humans often, or at all. We she licked his finger, Shade's eyes widened momentarily and then his face was perplexed before he took his hand away from her and wiped his finger dry on his pants. Rolling his eyes at Yuu, Shade wondered just how little Yuu knew about humans...and their feelings or emotions.
Yuu observed his reaction and tilted his head. Was that the disgust they felt? Slowly, Yuu blinked, before gently bringing his hand back towards her. Even if he pulled away, she wouldn't blame him. But of course, she hoped her wouldn't. She completed her actions slowly, allowing him the chance to pull away from her grasp before she did anything else further, a hint of seriousness evident in her gaze.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke whispered into her ear when they were done, he fixed himself up and let her skirt drop "Much better than the first time? I think a couple of people walked the other way when the saw us." He laughed and hugged her, both still pressed up against the wall.
"Well. What? How don't you know. Do you need to rest?" Mahiro was getting overly worried, "Sleep on my bed..."
Vex thought for a moment, shaking his head after realizing what happened. He brought palm his face as he sighed at himself, "No...I was just think-walking. I do it sometimes when I get lost in thought." He didn't know what else to call his absent-minded actions that came and went at times.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu observed his reaction and tilted his head. Was that the disgust they felt? Slowly, Yuu blinked, before gently bringing his hand back towards her. Even if he pulled away, she wouldn't blame him. But of course, she hoped her wouldn't. She completed her actions slowly, allowing him the chance to pull away from her grasp before she did anything else further, a hint of seriousness evident in her gaze.

[/QUOTE]
Shade watched Yuu, not quite sure why she was so serious all the sudden. Not wanting to possibly upset her, he let her take his hand and hoped that she didn't plan on licking it again. That wasn't exactly what he'd been hoping she'd do while they were in bed after all.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex thought for a moment, shaking his head after realizing what happened. He brought palm his face as he sighed at himself, "No...I was just think-walking. I do it sometimes when I get lost in thought." He didn't know what else to call his absent-minded actions that came and went at times.
Mahiro walked up to him, "What were you thinking about?" He wrapped his arms around Vex and rested his head on his chest.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro walked up to him, "What were you thinking about?" He wrapped his arms around Vex and rested his head on his chest.
Vex hugged his shoulders and placed his chin lightly atop his head. He had a gentle smile on his lips, though it was hidden from Mahiro,"you."

LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro let out a sigh, "You saved me, raised me and never abandoned me. I came to worship you and always wanting to protect you, if you ever left me I would be torn to shreds, the very thought of seeing you hurt or being away from you sickens me. If that's not love then what is? I want to see you smile."
Luna paused for a few moments. Was he serious? Giggling quietly, Luna nodded her head in understanding, gently pressing her lips against his cheek. "I would love it if you smiled too. And if it wasn't, I wouldn't even be able to tell you." Luna then giggled again, carefully unwrapping her legs from around his waist, lowering herself to settle right in front of him.

Lioness075 said:
Shade watched Yuu, not quite sure why she was so serious all the sudden. Not wanting to possibly upset her, he let her take his hand and hoped that she didn't plan on licking it again. That wasn't exactly what he'd been hoping she'd do while they were in bed after all.

Yuu carefully pressed his hand against her chest, covering the spot of which her heart was located. Her gaze never left his, and she simply leaned forward, connecting her lips with his own for a few seconds, before pulling away after allowing him time to understand what she was doing. After kissing him, she pressed his hand harder against her chest, whilst her heart sped up ever so suddenly, only to eventually slow down after her lips separated from his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back