• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna simply wrapped her parted legs around his waist, deepening the connection his lips had to her own. She couldn't stand the thought of almost losing him just then, which made her want him all the more. She didn't bother budge while she was slid on her butt, but simply pressed up against him.

Layla nodded her head. "Sleep sounds pretty good right now. Carry me?" Layla stared at him for a few moments, tilting her head to the side. Yes, she was being lazy at the moment. Or course, she could simply teleport, but in the end, she didn't feel like putting in any type of work or effort.

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro reaches down with his hand and fumbles around again, then his arms wrapped around her and her pulled her into him. His waist slowly pushed up against hers and he let out a gasp and moan under the kiss as they did so. Once they were together he straightens her up against the wall.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex fell over, waking just barely as he hit the ground. He stretched out like cat onto his stomach and looked up at Mahiro. "Hm?"
"I Thought it'd be later." He looks down at Vex, blushing slightly before looking away again and goes into the kitchen, "I'm getting a drink!"

" what ever you say Tuffy " he says chuckling combing her fingers through his short brown hair " but what is the gorgeous mind of your thinking about" his sketch pad appeared and he started drawing as he waited to listen

Luna clawed at the back of his shirt, allowing her lips to part in order to release a small, high pitched gasp. In doing so, she finally removed her lips from his, only to bury her face in the side of his neck, gently biting at his skin after doing so. She couldn't help herself, nothing but lust filled her mind, and brought her to her actions.

Haiiro shrugs. "Alot of things at the moment, some of them you would not understand. I am wondering whether you truly have feelings for me, as well as if you're new to this school. I also am confused as to why I need a nickname." She says, saying the things that Adam would actually understand.

Toshiro felt his bite, lust overcame them both, he started to move, moved his hips, slid her up against the wall of the shower. He let out breathes of pleasure, the arms around her squeezed tighter as he got into his rhythm. He loved her gasps, he loved the way she played, he loved her.

LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro reaches down with his hand and fumbles around again, then his arms wrapped around her and her pulled her into him. His waist slowly pushed up against hers and he let out a gasp and moan under the kiss as they did so. Once they were together he straightens her up against the wall.
"I Thought it'd be later." He looks down at Vex, blushing slightly before looking away again and goes into the kitchen, "I'm getting a drink!"
Vex smiled lightly upon having noticed his blush and sat up, stretching his arms above his head with a quiet yawn. It wasn't long, but it felt longer to him.

Luna fiercely bit at his neck once her back was pushed against the wall, and he began to do what he did. Her nails dug into his back, her own irises having been shut tight. Her hair was partially in her face, whilst the rest dangled down her form, shaking with the motions. Her own lips quivered during the intense process, constant whines escaping her thinned, barely parted lips.-

(FAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

(Holy crap... They are going to be fading to black a lot.... And I mean A LOT)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna fiercely bit at his neck once her back was pushed against the wall, and he began to do what he did. Her nails dug into his back, her own irises having been shut tight. Her hair was partially in her face, whilst the rest dangled down her form, shaking with the motions. Her own lips quivered during the intense process, constant whines escaping her thinned, barely parted lips.-
(FAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

[/QUOTE]
(SPOILSPORT, but yeah xD )

Asphyxiated said:
Vex smiled lightly upon having noticed his blush and sat up, stretching his arms above his head with a quiet yawn. It wasn't long, but it felt longer to him.
Mahiro came back in with a Drink of water, he didn't offer Vex anything and sat on the bed, sipping away. Mainly trying to calm himself down.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla hopped onto his back, allowing her arms to hang loosely off his shoulders. "No tickling this time."
(Getting lazy....busy with essays and such Will make up for short posts tomorrow)

[/QUOTE]
" No promises on that. "

...†Akira stood up and put his hands under Layla's behind, propping her up. He smiled slightly and began running, sprinting through the city roof tops at an incredible speed. He looked back at Layla and spoke as he sprang from each rooftop†...

" So what was bothering you earlier? Let me take a stab in the dark and say you saw me fight that boy? "

(((It's all good. I feel the same sometimes. )))

LonelyAssassin said:
(SPOILSPORT, but yeah xD )

Mahiro came back in with a Drink of water, he didn't offer Vex anything and sat on the bed, sipping away. Mainly trying to calm himself down.
Vex just watched him quietly, just barely able to hear Mahiro's heartbeat in his own silence. Until he spoke,"what's got you riled up?"

Layla rolled her irises. "Meanie." Layla then rested her head against his shoulder just as he held her by her butt. She was silent, up until he mentioned one of the many that were running through her mind. "I did....but that's not what is wrong with me."

Luna sat firmly against Toshiro, her hands still being hung off his shoulders. Her breathing had slowed, but her heart was still racing. With her face buried into her neck and lips parted, Luna slowly released a large huff, in an attempt to regain her composure.

" Then what's wrong? "

...†Akira continued hopping off of rooftops, nearing his home†...

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looks at him and pouts, "What do you mean?"
Vex's brow raised a little when he saw that Mahiro was pouting. "You're blushing, being quiet, and your heart is a little faster than usual. Are you embarrassed?" He teased, but brushed off his laugh with a slight cough when he remembered he did that same thing.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Then what's wrong? "

...†Akira continued hopping off of rooftops, nearing his home†...

[/QUOTE]
"My thoughts." Layla blew her breath, allowing the same breeze to blow softly against the surface his the skin on his neck. "Don't worry about it."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Please. You're over thinking things." Mahiro looks away again, taking a sip of his water.
"Mhm." Vex sighed and propped his chin up onto his knee.

" I can't help but worry. "

...†Akira smiled lightly and looked infront of him, soon landing onto his home's front yard†...

" cause your just so tough but cute and little thus Tuffy, i am new to the school , and i dont know what feelings i have towards you but . i do know they are good ones"he smirks " im smarter than i look come here" he pats the couch cushion next to him " ill give you a leg and foot massage "

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu's cheeks were growing hot. She felt odd, having never done this, besides when he showed her what it was. Slowly separating her lips from his, Yuu shifted her gaze over towards his limp laid wings, slightly tilting her head. Come to think about it, she didn't even remember walking to his room, which meant he, flown them there? Yuu giggled quietly at her own ignorance, before gently laying her head against Shade's chest, allowing him to embrace her.

[/QUOTE]
Shade's face was also slightly flushed and he smiled softly at Yuu as she lay against his chest, savoring having her so close to him. He gently brushed her hair aside and then kissed her once more on the forehead. While lying there with Yuu against his chest, Shade's mind began to wander and his face went bright red at what he'd imagined. He quickly forced the thoughts away and then closed his eyes as he tried to hide what he was thinking at the moment. This was his first time with a girl in his bed and he wasn't about to ruin it by doing anything that she, for one wouldn't understand, and for two, may not be wanting to do.

"I don't know about that. I just like having fun, living in the moment. No strings attached, no looking back" Kalena shrugged and then sighed. Tasuke wanted strings attached and she wasn't sure she could just stop living life the way she had been. She relied on her looks and her Allure for pretty much everything. It was her currency and her livelihood. Things would be easier if she could just turn off her Allure but unfortunately it was a constant subconscious affect that Vila had on the world around them. @LonelyAssassin

Layla sighed. "You cant? Thats upsetting." Layla tilted her head to the side, gently kissing his cheek.

Lioness075 said:
Shade's face was also slightly flushed and he smiled softly at Yuu as she lay against his chest, savoring having her so close to him. He gently brushed her hair aside and then kissed her once more on the forehead. While lying there with Yuu against his chest, Shade's mind began to wander and his face went bright red at what he'd imagined. He quickly forced the thoughts away and then closed his eyes as he tried to hide what he was thinking at the moment. This was his first time with a girl in his bed and he wasn't about to ruin it by doing anything that she, for one wouldn't understand, and for two, may not be wanting to do.
Yuu sighed. She was comfortable, which was a good thing. She figured he wouldn't be one to last, and in the end will only leave her as well. Yuu rubbed her cheek against his chest. He kept her warm, and it was something that made her happy. Slowly, Yuu raised her head to look at him, only to catch his reddened face. Tilting her head, she blinked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back