• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixxx said:
@AriaTheWatcher
her came forward and gently lifted her shirt to show the brusie , marks from each of his fingers " i dont know how to be gentle " she sighed he could of broken her hip if she wasnt super human " i dont want to hurt you , no matter how tough you think you are " he chuckled a little smiled a little

@AriaTheWatcher

( guys ,i love how to train your dragon 2, its so cute . i want a dragon....)
Haiiro shrugged. "Compared to having your eye ripped out that's nothing." She says calmly, thinking back to one of the many fights she'd been in.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna sighed. She couldn't abandon him, especially when he spoke of actually needing her. WIih a small smile and a gentle roll of her irises, Luna settled to sit across from him in the shower, resting her head back against the wall. "Alright. But you still need to rest. So, rest." Luna was somewhat tired herself, but not enough to make her sleep just yet.

(Shh. Its best not to pressure him. Give him time to tell us of his own will.)

[/QUOTE]
(Ok ;- ;)

Toshiro looked at her across from him, truth is he didn't feel too tired now, "Yes Luna-Sama." But he kept on looking at her.

LonelyAssassin said:
(Ok ;- ;)
Toshiro looked at her across from him, truth is he didn't feel too tired now, "Yes Luna-Sama." But he kept on looking at her.
Luna sat staring at the wall for a few moments, before slowly trailing her gaze over towards Toshiro. "What? Staring isn't polite you know." Luna slowly raised her head, only to prop her elbow on the edge of the shower, resting her head in the palm of her hand.

(Just give him time to cool off. I'm worried too.)

Asphyxiated said:
Shut up. I don't want you to read them. Just let me rant.
Here's a gif just for you

giphy.gif
|| you can rant to me without using gifs. dont spam the rp with them either, its annoying to people trying to rp.||

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna sat staring at the wall for a few moments, before slowly trailing her gaze over towards Toshiro. "What? Staring isn't polite you know." Luna slowly raised her head, only to prop her elbow on the edge of the shower, resting her head in the palm of her hand.
(Just give him time to cool off. I'm worried too.)

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not tired. So I'll rest by looking upon your beauty."

he smiled and pulled her in again , harder this time smiling knowing she could take the pain , he kissed her again pulling her closer this time a little rougher

LonelyAssassin said:
"I'm not tired. So I'll rest by looking upon your beauty."
Luna blinked. "Youre an idiot." Luna shook her head playfully, before slowly closing her eyelids over her irises in a brief moment of thought before speaking again. "Well. I do owe you a word of thanks. So, thank you."

Haiiro blushes, having been caught off guard by Adam once again. She wondered if Adam genuinely liked her, but she didnt want to ask since it seemed impolite to her.

Asphyxiated said:
-hugs-

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna blinked. "Youre an idiot." Luna shook her head playfully, before slowly closing her eyelids over her irises in a brief moment of thought before speaking again. "Well. I do owe you a word of thanks. So, thank you."

[/QUOTE]
"F-for what, I've done nothing."

" What to do... "

...†Akira continued looking out at the city as he spoke. It was still really warm during the day, which he didn't mind. He was bored†...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" What to do... "
...†Akira continued looking out at the city as he spoke. It was still really warm during the day, which he didn't mind. He was bored†...

[/QUOTE]
(Yup. Just, don't return to Layla while shes on the roof. -coughcough-)

((( Crap, I forgot xD )))

...†Akira soon disappeared, reappearing just behind Layla. He spoke as he walked towards her†...

" I'm back. "

((( I'll be back in fifteen minutes, gonna eat. )))

"You have. You've stayed by my side for so long. I'm surprised you haven't tried to kill me just yet." Luna silently dhrugged her shoulders. She held no emotional tone in her words, and spoke as if she were singing the alphabet.

Layla didn't bother to turn around and face him, but kept her gaze fixed forward. "Welcome back, Akira." Layla slightly tilted her head to the side, silently staring at the iced wall covering the ground below.

(HA. Mkay.)

he smiled against her lips before breaking away " what are you thinking about Tuffy?" he grinned at the nick name it fit her perfectly he walked to the couch ploping down with a cocky grin

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"You have. You've stayed by my side for so long. I'm surprised you haven't tried to kill me just yet." Luna silently dhrugged her shoulders. She held no emotional tone in her words, and spoke as if she were singing the alphabet.

Layla didn't bother to turn around and face him, but kept her gaze fixed forward. "Welcome back, Akira." Layla slightly tilted her head to the side, silently staring at the iced wall covering the ground below.

(HA. Mkay.)

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro crawled over to her, "I would never. Ever. Think of killing you. Don't ever. Think that." He kisses her, passionately, bringing his hands up to her cheeks.

" What's wrong? "

...†Akira looked at Layla, his eyes soon drifting to the ice wall. He didn't know if Layla had seen what had happened, so instead, he didn't mention what had occurred earlier. He had a puzzled look on his face†...

Luna slowly lifted her gaze to meet his figure, only to be prevented from speaking by his lips pressing firmly against her own. With a small, faint blush painting her cheeks, Luna slowly removed her arm from its postion, draping both her arms around his neck whilst she kissed him.

Layka shook her head. She had seen majority of the events, but decided not to mention them. "So. What now?" Layla was bored, and somewhat sleepy. Tilting her head to the side, Layla shifted her gaze slightly sideways.

Toshiro brought his hands down, parting her knees from one another and sliding between her legs, he then slides her butt along the floor towards him. He doesn't break the kiss.

" Dunno. It's pretty boring right now. Not to mention it's pretty late. I'm surprised the sun is still up. I'm pretty tired. "

...†Akira looked to the right and spoke†...

" If you're tired, we could go sleep? Boring, I know. However if you have anything else you wish to do, we could do that instead? "

10941474522a12879824016l_zps06730847.jpg

Luna simply wrapped her parted legs around his waist, deepening the connection his lips had to her own. She couldn't stand the thought of almost losing him just then, which made her want him all the more. She didn't bother budge while she was slid on her butt, but simply pressed up against him.

Layla nodded her head. "Sleep sounds pretty good right now. Carry me?" Layla stared at him for a few moments, tilting her head to the side. Yes, she was being lazy at the moment. Or course, she could simply teleport, but in the end, she didn't feel like putting in any type of work or effort.

" Okay. "

...†Akira bent down infront of her and extended both of his arms out behind him†...

Sixxx said:
he smiled against her lips before breaking away " what are you thinking about Tuffy?" he grinned at the nick name it fit her perfectly he walked to the couch ploping down with a cocky grin
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro frowns, not a fan of that nickname. "Err....no...that sounds like something you would name a pet." She says calmly.

LonelyAssassin said:
(Z_Z ok ok I get the hint.)
Mahiro's eyes slowly open, he feels something on his head and notices that it's Vex. He blushes slightly, grumbling a little bit, feeling slightly embarrassed he moved and stood up quickly pretending nothing happened. He looked at the time.

"Is that it?"
Vex fell over, waking just barely as he hit the ground. He stretched out like cat onto his stomach and looked up at Mahiro. "Hm?"

Layla hopped onto his back, allowing her arms to hang loosely off his shoulders. "No tickling this time."

(Getting lazy....busy with essays and such Will make up for short posts tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back