• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toshiro's eyes went wide, he caught his sword and melted his flames so easily. Then he came down to slash him, he felt a great power come from Akira's sword, he had to let go of his own and move. He did let go of his sword and jumped back, but he was too slow, the Getsuga Tensho slashed him across the chest and sent him flying into a pillar, his chest gushed blood and he coughed up some as well.

"L-luna...Sama...."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Fire and Ice...AKIRA DONT KILL HIM BAKA!)

[/QUOTE]
((( Gomenasai! Dx )))

Adam smiled and steped closer to her his toes inches from her but her was taller than her he grinned down at her " i dont beileve for a moment your not popular , simply to beautiful " he smirked down cocky

(That's my cue)

Luna growled. This wasn't something she suspected to happen, and the fact the only other person she cared for was bleeding, pissed her off. Immediately, her form disappeared. She closed her eyelids over her irises just as she reappeared standing in front of Toshiro. She stood there for a few moments, before slowly opening her gaze, only to have her form change in the process. She now had white hair and greenish blue irises. Her gaze immediately went to Akira in that of a death stare. "Idoit. Don't kill Toshi." Luna rolled her irises, before turning her back to Akira and kneeling down beside Toshiro, whispering soothingly. "You called...im here."

tumblr_n4wyphEa0M1qe3ciho1_500.gif

" I wasn't going to kill him anyway. "

†Akira looked down at Toshiro as Luna had appeared, an expression of sadness being evident on his face. He sheathed his sword and began walking away. He spoke to Toshiro as he did so, not looking back†...

" You shouldn't have come here. If you hadn't, you wouldn't be bleeding out on the floor there. "

lX33L_zpsrwqk3idm.gif

Haiiro frowns. "My reputation precedes me, most people are too afraid or hate me too much to speak to me, much less come near me." She said, staring into her wine.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro didn't respond, he just smiled softly and rested his head against his shoulder, he was tired, especially after having his blood drained and sex right afterwards. He fell asleep pretty quickly, snuggling Vex's arm.
Vex looked at Mahiro when he went quiet, only to find him asleep against his arm. He blinked, staring at him before a smile eased it's way onto his lips. cute.

Vex tried to sit as still as possible, but his restive nature caused him to twitch from time to time from staying like that so long. The thought of putting Mahiro into the bed so he could sleep passed through his thoughts, though he decided against it seeing as he hated being picked up. Instead, he continued to sit there, eventually being drawn into sleeping by the boredom that overwhelmed him and Mahiro's pleasant warmth. His eyes closed as he rested his head atop Mahiro's and drifted off.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](That's my cue)
Luna growled. This wasn't something she suspected to happen, and the fact the only other person she cared for was bleeding, pissed her off. Immediately, her form disappeared. She closed her eyelids over her irises just as she reappeared standing in front of Toshiro. She stood there for a few moments, before slowly opening her gaze, only to have her form change in the process. She now had white hair and greenish blue irises. Her gaze immediately went to Akira in that of a death stare. "Idoit. Don't kill Toshi." Luna rolled her irises, before turning her back to Akira and kneeling down beside Toshiro, whispering soothingly. "You called...im here."

tumblr_n4wyphEa0M1qe3ciho1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro tried a smile, "It hurts." He looked away from her and coughed up blood. He was breathing heavily and his clothes were stained with red, the floor pooled blood and his eyes were hazing over, "I-I'm sorry..."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex looked at Mahiro when he went quiet, only to find him asleep against his arm. He blinked, staring at him before a smile eased it's way onto his lips. cute.
Vex tried to sit as still as possible, but his restive nature caused him to twitch from time to time from staying like that so long. The thought of putting Mahiro into the bed so he could sleep passed through his thoughts, though he decided against it seeing as he hated being picked up. Instead, he continued to sit there, eventually being drawn into sleeping by the boredom that overwhelmed him and Mahiro's pleasant warmth. His eyes closed as he rested his head atop Mahiro's and drifted off.
I want to draw this ;-; it's so cute.

ChubbyPenguin said:
(at least vex wont be out to kill yuki again.)
Tasuke still lives -grins=

LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro tried a smile, "It hurts." He looked away from her and coughed up blood. He was breathing heavily and his clothes were stained with red, the floor pooled blood and his eyes were hazing over, "I-I'm sorry..."
Luna shook her head and hushed him. "Be quiet. You do too much." Luna forced a small smile, before taking him into her arms, only to teleport him and herself back to her home, laying him straight into the shower. She turned the water on, allowing the blood to be rinsed from his form, while her palms loomed over his wounds, a small blue light covering his skin, slowly bringing its missing pieces back to gether. "You'll be alright, I promise."

"Well im near you whats that say " he smiled down at her and put his finger under her chin making her look up at her , he had a rare kind smile and soft eyes "chin up "

@AriaTheWatcher

(Omg that lag though .. sorry I didn't reply o-o) Ritora perked up, sensing another being join the fight. "I'll be back, and don't worry I'll bet your just as bad as the others." She walked down to her ice window and peered in, watching the girl with transforming hair enter the battle. She watched her nurse the fallen warrior with the same color hair Siblings? No I don't think so. She watched intently, waiting for the orange haired warrior to attack whilst the two were unguarded. Hes not going to attack? Interested, Ritora moved closer silently.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna shook her head and hushed him. "Be quiet. You do too much." Luna forced a small smile, before taking him into her arms, only to teleport him and herself back to her home, laying him straight into the shower. She turned the water on, allowing the blood to be rinsed from his form, while her palms loomed over his wounds, a small blue light covering his skin, slowly bringing its missing pieces back to gether. "You'll be alright, I promise."

[/QUOTE]
"Th-thank you..." Toshiro felt the water suddenly and shivered, he felt the pain from his chest slowly lift away. His eyes eventually closed and he went unconscious.

Asphyxiated said:
I had the same thought. <3))
<3 What now? xD

LonelyAssassin said:
"Th-thank you..." Toshiro felt the water suddenly and shivered, he felt the pain from his chest slowly lift away. His eyes eventually closed and he went unconscious.

<3 What now? xD
<3 idk x.x minor time skip for them or just wake up or something))

...†Akira continued walking, soon disappearing and reappearing onto of the main building's roof top. He was on the tallest building out of the entire school, which had a unique view over the city. He looked at the city as his hair swayed gently. He spoke†...

" I only hit him with quarter of my power. He'll be fine.. "

tumblr_n2hp139Plw1sfk1dyo5_500_zpsrmvaesem.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Haiiro smiles. "You're one of those rare cases, although, I am surprised you hadnt heard about me before." She says, cheering up a little bit.

[QUOTE="Tamotsu Fukui](Might be submitting a new character to try out for the first time :L)

[/QUOTE]
gooooooooooooooooood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back