• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"If I take if now, we could be arrested. Or worse. Filmed." Tasuke lets out a little laugh, his hands came from out his pockets and wrapped around her waist.

Mahiro kept his head pressed against Vex's when their heads connected a second time, he grinned, "Do you want to die?"
Vex kept his hold on his shirt, his expression lighting a bit, "I'm always ready to die," he let go of the clothing and wrapped his fingers around Mahiro's neck, grinning,"are you?"

"Welcome back" she didn't look up from the book but turned the page and continued reading. "I got bored." She looked towards the ice wall and shrugged, the swords had been clashing together and the sounds echoed down the walls. The tree had been doing a poor job of keeping the sunlight out and patches of light filtered through, covering spots at random. She had aimed the book so that the sunlight caught it and she could read with it illuminated.

(Everyones just out having ecchi scenes and im just here :l reading this book that has no words)

Valkyre said:
"You might get arrested... Me? Only around a 20% chance. Discrimination at work, male officers outweigh female officers 4 to 1 on average" Kalena smirked, it was still a mans world out there but luckily for her, they ate straight out of her hand.
"As for being filmed..." she moved in closer as if about to kiss him, her lips hovering over his.

"Like it's my first time?" she murmured teasingly only to pull away and start walking down the hallway again.
"You're always full of answers." Tasuke walks beside her, "Wait so you're on the internet? I wonder how many drooling fat asses have tried looking you up."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex kept his hold on his shirt, his expression lighting a bit, "I'm always ready to die," he let go of the clothing and wrapped his fingers around Mahiro's neck, grinning,"are you?"
"For you. Yes." Mahiro looked him in the eyes...

Yuu's cheeks were growing hot. She felt odd, having never done this, besides when he showed her what it was. Slowly separating her lips from his, Yuu shifted her gaze over towards his limp laid wings, slightly tilting her head. Come to think about it, she didn't even remember walking to his room, which meant he, flown them there? Yuu giggled quietly at her own ignorance, before gently laying her head against Shade's chest, allowing him to embrace her.

@Lioness075

Chris raised his brow. "Bored? I'm not surprised." Chris shrugged his shoulders. It had been awhile since any further action or sound had taken place and rang throughout the courtyard. Slightly shifting his gaze sideways, he stared at the ground aimlessly. "Well. Where to now?" Chris honestly had been bored, and was simply waiting for her to say the same so they could simply go.

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro looked around, this wasn't good, he was getting very serious. But he didn't back down, "Lets go!" He points his sword forward towards Akira and waited for him to strike.
...†Akira switched his sword to his right hand. He usually uses his left hand to put power into his strikes, however he was right handed. His power continued to climb and soon, Akira vanished, reappearing to the left of Toshiro, swinging his sword. Even if Toshiro blocked the sword, the force of Akira's sword would've at the least, forced him backwards†...

Sixxx said:
Adam smiled re joining her filling her glass again " im sorry " he smirked and handed the glass to her
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shrugs, a third glass of wine couldn't hurt much. "Sorry for what?" She asks, confused as to what Adam was apologizing for.

LonelyAssassin said:
"You're always full of answers." Tasuke walks beside her, "Wait so you're on the internet? I wonder how many drooling fat asses have tried looking you up."
"For you. Yes." Mahiro looked him in the eyes...
Vex's smile dropped, his expression forming a what looked like shock, but didn't. Rustic hues were fixated on him in thought as Vex's face slowly turned pink, then red. unknowingly, he was slightly squeezing Mahiro's neck.

"I'm sure countless men have tried, they won't find anything though. It was never uploaded. I use men, they don't use me" Kalena shrugged casually. She'd let the guy film her, watched it back just for the fun of it and then destroyed the footage.

She turned to look at him. "Wherever you wish to go." Being dragged around was fine with her, as long as she could be entertained. If she got bored with him she could just go. I can't find any fun here. She stood up, sliding the book into her bag and waiting for what the boy Chris had in mind.

Asphyxiated said:
Night~ don't let the rapists bite. ))
|| really? xD really? ||

Asphyxiated said:
That was cheesy ~
I'll message you..))

After a little while of sleeping, Cerin woke with a gush of smoke from his mask. Blue eyes fluttered open as he quietly took a deep breath, looking around. "That was weird.."
|| I'll just repost instead of making you look.||

"What was it?" Soren asked, noticing his abnormal behavior.

"making you uncomfortable " he grinned and stood right in front of her looking down at her , sipping wine with an evil grin

You're online! Hurray~ it's a record! and yes, really. <3 ))

Cerin scratched his head and shrugged,"it's nothing, I just had a weird feeling." Since he was awake now, he crawled from his brothers lap and stood, stretching. A few puffs of white smoke escaped as he yawned, bringing a hand up to cover his mouth, but stopped when realized he still had his mask on. "Bleh.."

Haiiro shrugs. "It's fine, you wouldn't be the first one to make me uncomfortable." She says, sipping her wine. "I've tried to make friends before, never works for me."

[QUOTE="Tamotsu Fukui]She turned to look at him. "Wherever you wish to go." Being dragged around was fine with her, as long as she could be entertained. If she got bored with him she could just go. I can't find any fun here. She stood up, sliding the book into her bag and waiting for what the boy Chris had in mind.

[/QUOTE]
"Wherever? That's not a wise idea." Chris chuckled. She should know better than to tell one of the opposite sex she would follow them anywhere, which of course, could lead to desirable intentions and locations. "You should know better than to give such permission to a boy. Or have you not experienced such yet?"

|| shut up, I'm online almost everyday.||

Soren watched him get up and resumed his previous position on the grass. a quiet sigh escaped whilst the heat left him. "geeze..its cold now." violet optics blinked as he studied him, "you sure its nothing?"

Ugh <//3 don't tell me to shut up. Just love meeeee))

Cerin shrugged again,"yeah I'm pretty sure it's nothing.. I think." He looked around boredly, searching the courtyard for something that could take his mind off of things.

She looked down mildly insulted "I had assumed that you could do better." She shrugged "If that is what you desire..." She trailed off because it would sound a bit rude had she finished the sentence. And no she wasn't willing to admit she was a virgin, because she wanted to reserve her pride, she had no interest in such things. She could easily protect herself from people trying to do those kinds of things too.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...†Akira switched his sword to his right hand. He usually uses his left hand to put power into his strikes, however he was right handed. His power continued to climb and soon, Akira vanished, reappearing to the left of Toshiro, swinging his sword. Even if Toshiro blocked the sword, the force of Akira's sword would've at the least, forced him backwards†...

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro blocks and it does indeed make him go back, he slides across the ground but regainFs his composure, "You're Fast Akira!" Toshiro then does a downward slash, but no Ice is release from it, instead the Ice comes from below in an attempt to skewer his target.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex's smile dropped, his expression forming a what looked like shock, but didn't. Rustic hues were fixated on him in thought as Vex's face slowly turned pink, then red. unknowingly, he was slightly squeezing Mahiro's neck.
Mahiro smiled to begin with, then he felt his hands begin to squeeze and taps Vex's shoulder repeatedly, "Le- Ago!... Veeeckths. Veck... Veckths!"

Valkyre said:
"I'm sure countless men have tried, they won't find anything though. It was never uploaded. I use men, they don't use me" Kalena shrugged casually. She'd let the guy film her, watched it back just for the fun of it and then destroyed the footage.
"Ah I see, you're always one step ahead as well. You're very clever you know that right?" Tasuke looked at her as they walked, his eyebrow was raised.

LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro blocks and it does indeed make him go back, he slides across the ground but regainFs his composure, "You're Fast Akira!" Toshiro then does a downward slash, but no Ice is release from it, instead the Ice comes from below in an attempt to skewer his target.
Mahiro smiled to begin with, then he felt his hands begin to squeeze and taps Vex's shoulder repeatedly, "Le- Ago!... Veeeckths. Veck... Veckths!"

"Ah I see, you're always one step ahead as well. You're very clever you know that right?" Tasuke looked at her as they walked, his eyebrow was raised.
Vex stopped when he heard Mahiro, removing his hand from his neck. "Sorry," he said, blinking a few times as he looked at his hand. His face was no longer red, though there was still remnants of pink on his cheeks.

SorenDarrah said:
|| never. ||
Soren presumed his planning, though he looked like he was just staring off into space.
That's not what you said last night. ;D

No, just kidding. Don't hate me~))

Cerin turned around and patted Soren on the head,"don't worry so much about Xander. He is harmless."

Mahiro took a deep breath and got off Vex, sitting against the bed beside him; "Did I catch you off guard?" Mahiro laughed a little.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro took a deep breath and got off Vex, sitting against the bed beside him; "Did I catch you off guard?" Mahiro laughed a little.
Vex crossed his arms, looking away stubbornly,"what? Of course not." He scoffed a little, though it was true.

Mahiro didn't respond, he just smiled softly and rested his head against his shoulder, he was tired, especially after having his blood drained and sex right afterwards. He fell asleep pretty quickly, snuggling Vex's arm.

"Don't expect too much of me. I'm still a guy if you didn't notice. Although I am not as perverted as others." Chris shrugged his shoulders, before beginning to take lead in direction of the front gates of the school. "However, don't count me out." Chris grimaced, before fixating his gaze straight forward, no longer entertaining himself with her image.

LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro blocks and it does indeed make him go back, he slides across the ground but regains his composure, "You're Fast Akira!" Toshiro then does a downward slash, but no Ice is release from it, instead the Ice comes from below in an attempt to skewer his target..
" Fast? I am merely moving at a brisk walking pace. "

...†Akira brought his sword in for a horizontal slash, at the same time, Akira gripped Tōshirō's blade, his hand engulfed in black flames, stopping him from getting cut. The heat from the flames melted the ice that was coming from below him. Akira spoke as a small red light flashed within his pupils†...

" Is that all you've got?.. "

Contractors_Using_Power_zps4bd6e96d.jpg

...†Akira's power began bursting from his sword and he spoke†...

" Getsuga Tenshō... "

...†Akira swung his sword, releasing a solidified variant of his dense power towards Tōshirō at pointblank range†...

tumblr_mrlwtoNy6y1rjh609o1_500_zpsmck0820f.gif

((( Couldn't think of another name for Getsuga, so I decided to keep the name. Piercer Of Heaven does make sense for Akira anyway xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back