• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris silently nodded and shrugged his shoulders all in the same motion. He didn't bother for a verbal response, for she had already walked away. Yawning, Chris waited by the front gates, leaning lazily against the brick barrier, tilting his head only for a more comfortable positioned stance of waiting.

Luna gently ran her fingers through her hair, whilst she waited for him to reawaken. Althiugh she knew it would take some time, she didn't mind waiting in the least. Turning off the water with her free hand, Luna slightly blew her breath, before returning her form to its normal, black hair and crimson red irises.

Asphyxiated said:
What do you want me to do? If vex wakes up he'll be stuck there.))
(Z_Z ok ok I get the hint.)

Mahiro's eyes slowly open, he feels something on his head and notices that it's Vex. He blushes slightly, grumbling a little bit, feeling slightly embarrassed he moved and stood up quickly pretending nothing happened. He looked at the time.

"Is that it?"

Adam grinned bending over to whisper in her ear" And do you like being close to me ?" he smiled and winked evil-y as he backed away Adam refilled her glass and his .

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Chris silently nodded and shrugged his shoulders all in the same motion. He didn't bother for a verbal response, for she had already walked away. Yawning, Chris waited by the front gates, leaning lazily against the brick barrier, tilting his head only for a more comfortable positioned stance of waiting.

Luna gently ran her fingers through her hair, whilst she waited for him to reawaken. Althiugh she knew it would take some time, she didn't mind waiting in the least. Turning off the water with her free hand, Luna slightly blew her breath, before returning her form to its normal, black hair and crimson red irises.

[/QUOTE]
It was a while after Toshiro woke up, his eyes fluttered open and he looked at Luna. "...I. I underestimated him. I was. unprepared." Toshiro tried to keep a straight face, his stern look - he had to look away from Luna to do so.

Asphyxiated said:
I'm sorry you guys I gtg for a bit. You-know-who is home.))
Cya in a bit <3

"Alright." The red haired warrior had left, and the action died down. Walking back to the tree she leaned forward and looked at Chris. "Is there something you wish to do?" She stared at him intently, curious to know what he would do other then this. She wasn't someone directly involved in things. Her hobbies were watching and eating and that's all she ever did.

Haiiro sighed, starting to not like having to tell the truth all of the time. She blushes, quietly saying, "Yes, I do," before sipping her wine.

Luna smiled. "Don't worry. I shouldn't have sent you." Luna placed her hand on his cheek, turning his face towards her own before planting a soft kiss on his lips just moments before pressing her forehead against his. "I won't ever so it again."

Chris shrugged his shoulders. "Can't say. Literature? You can usually find me sleeping or watching." Chris hadn't the slightest idea what to say. It was the longest encounter he had with anyone since classes started, and if course, that was a while ago. Rubbing the back of his head, Chris trailed his gaze to the area beyond the gates. "Let's go."

Adam smirked and put his hand on her wasit pulling her in against him roughly sighing knowing that he had bruised her he was strong and had a hard time controling it he put his other hand behind her head kissed her a moment later his eyes had gone black and he backed away afraid he would hurt her.

Nodding slightly, she started to walk in that direction. What are we going to do... Putting her thoughts past her she was curious to see what he was going to do. There was a lot that a town could offer you and she didn't know what there was in this town besides restaurants and cafes. (Ok I'm off to watch one piece :3 can we pick this up tomorrow?)

Haiiro frowns, slowly walking closer to Adam. "Uh, is something wrong Adam?" She asks, not having noticed his eyes going black. She was a bit surprised that Adam had kissed her, but he was acting strange.

@AriaTheWatcher

her came forward and gently lifted her shirt to show the brusie , marks from each of his fingers " i dont know how to be gentle " she sighed he could of broken her hip if she wasnt super human " i dont want to hurt you , no matter how tough you think you are " he chuckled a little smiled a little

@AriaTheWatcher

( guys ,i love how to train your dragon 2, its so cute . i want a dragon....)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna smiled. "Don't worry. I shouldn't have sent you." Luna placed her hand on his cheek, turning his face towards her own before planting a soft kiss on his lips just moments before pressing her forehead against his. "I won't ever so it again."

Chris shrugged his shoulders. "Can't say. Literature? You can usually find me sleeping or watching." Chris hadn't the slightest idea what to say. It was the longest encounter he had with anyone since classes started, and if course, that was a while ago. Rubbing the back of his head, Chris trailed his gaze to the area beyond the gates. "Let's go."

[/QUOTE]
"L-luna-Sama." He wraps his arms around her and pulls her into a hug, "You're so good to me." He kisses her again, but prolongs this one.

tumblr_ml7yssauFm1s0miwgo1_250.gif

228534.gif

LonelyAssassin said:
"L-luna-Sama." He wraps his arms around her and pulls her into a hug, "You're so good to me." He kisses her again, but prolongs this one.
Luna smiled beneath his lips. She said nothing in response to his comment, but simply enjoyed his embrace. He was one she wouldn't want to lose, and of course, would ensure his safety. Seperating her lips from his, Luna gently kissed his nose. "Now, you need rest."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna smiled beneath his lips. She said nothing in response to his comment, but simply enjoyed his embrace. He was one she wouldn't want to lose, and of course, would ensure his safety. Seperating her lips from his, Luna gently kissed his nose. "Now, you need rest."

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro shook his head, "I need you." his cheeks went a little pink and he looked into her eyes.

LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro shook his head, "I need you." his cheeks went a little pink and he looked into her eyes.
Luna sighed. She couldn't abandon him, especially when he spoke of actually needing her. WIih a small smile and a gentle roll of her irises, Luna settled to sit across from him in the shower, resting her head back against the wall. "Alright. But you still need to rest. So, rest." Luna was somewhat tired herself, but not enough to make her sleep just yet.

LonelyAssassin said:
I wanna know ;-;
(Shh. Its best not to pressure him. Give him time to tell us of his own will.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back