• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu sighed. She was comfortable, which was a good thing. She figured he wouldn't be one to last, and in the end will only leave her as well. Yuu rubbed her cheek against his chest. He kept her warm, and it was something that made her happy. Slowly, Yuu raised her head to look at him, only to catch his reddened face. Tilting her head, she blinked.

[/QUOTE]
Shade opened his eyes to see Yuu staring at him and his eyes widened slightly as he stammered, "Ah, i-it's nothing, Yuu. I've just...never been in a bed with a female before." He took one of his hands away from Yuu's waist as he placed it on the back of his head and sheepishly grinned at Yuu.

Asphyxiated said:
"Mhm." Vex sighed and propped his chin up onto his knee.
Mahiro looked at him sadly, "I'm sorry if I upset you."

Valkyre said:
"I don't know about that. I just like having fun, living in the moment. No strings attached, no looking back" Kalena shrugged and then sighed. Tasuke wanted strings attached and she wasn't sure she could just stop living life the way she had been. She relied on her looks and her Allure for pretty much everything. It was her currency and her livelihood. Things would be easier if she could just turn off her Allure but unfortunately it was a constant subconscious affect that Vila had on the world around them. @LonelyAssassin
"I understand what you're saying. And it's gonna be a problem. But like I said in their, you can flirt with all the men you want; but when it comes to sex - I'm all you need." Tasuke knew that if they were to be in a relationship, it was going to be hard to adjust. Even now he doubts she'd stop sleeping with other men when he didn't know about it. He let out a little sigh and smirked, it was a sad smirk.

"I've never actually slept with the same guy twice..." Kalena confessed, she'd never thought it a big deal but now she was wondering if there was a reason for that other than her love of variety. Vila weren't exactly known for settling down of their own free will with anyone.

"So you're not going to get super jealous and kill people unless I sleep with them?..." Kalena asked, she could work with that, maybe. It wouldn't be easy, she liked sleeping around and for her to stop then he'd need to be offering something better.

Valkyre said:
"I've never actually slept with the same guy twice..." Kalena confessed, she'd never thought it a big deal but now she was wondering if there was a reason for that other than her love of variety. Vila weren't exactly known for settling down of their own free will with anyone.
"So you're not going to get super jealous and kill people unless I sleep with them?..." Kalena asked, she could work with that, maybe. It wouldn't be easy, she liked sleeping around and for her to stop then he'd need to be offering something better.
Tasuke hesitated, "No." There was a small doubt in his answer, he still had that list of names, she could end up flirting with one of them.

Kalena decided to ignore the hesitation and act as if he didn't have doubts about that. She couldn't be held responsible for his actions after all, it wouldn't be her fault... would it?

"Why am I even considering this?" she sighed in frustration with herself.

Valkyre said:
Kalena decided to ignore the hesitation and act as if he didn't have doubts about that. She couldn't be held responsible for his actions after all, it wouldn't be her fault... would it?
"Why am I even considering this?" she sighed in frustration with herself.
Tasuke grinned widely, "It's because you love me." he pokes her teasingly.

Lioness075 said:
Shade opened his eyes to see Yuu staring at him and his eyes widened slightly as he stammered, "Ah, i-it's nothing, Yuu. I've just...never been in a bed with a female before." He took one of his hands away from Yuu's waist as he placed it on the back of his head and sheepishly grinned at Yuu.
Yuu tilted her head to the side. Another odd emotion? Yuu simply took hold of his retracted hand and began toying with it, gently pulling at his fingers. She blinked during the process, carefully pulling herself as close to him as possible. She mumbled under her breath, but not loud enough to be heard.

Kalena frowned, she didn't look too happy about the concept. It gave her a bad feeling, a sense of foreboding that she didn't like much.

"Maybe..." she sighed quietly, almost resigning herself to the possibility.

Tasuke stood up straight and stopped teasing her, that was good enough for now, he leaned in again and kissed her on the cheek.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu tilted her head to the side. Another odd emotion? Yuu simply took hold of his retracted hand and began toying with it, gently pulling at his fingers. She blinked during the process, carefully pulling herself as close to him as possible. She mumbled under her breath, but not loud enough to be heard.

[/QUOTE]
Shade blinked at Yuu, watching her play with his hand. He grinned softly at her curiosity with his hand and then while his face had been returning to its normal color, it now was reddening slightly again as Yuu got close to him once more. Hearing her mumble something incoherently, Shade gave her a curious look before asking her softly, "Is something wrong, Yuu?"

Lioness075 said:
Shade blinked at Yuu, watching her play with his hand. He grinned softly at her curiosity with his hand and then while his face had been returning to its normal color, it now was reddening slightly again as Yuu got close to him once more. Hearing her mumble something incoherently, Shade gave her a curious look before asking her softly, "Is something wrong, Yuu?"
Yuu watched him for a few moments blankly before shaking her head. She was fine, and simply was running her hushed thoughts out through her lips. Straightening her head, Yuu stuck her tongue out and touched the tip of his finger against it, before smacking her lips and giggling. She didn't know what she was doing, but found his reactions humorous.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu watched him for a few moments blankly before shaking her head. She was fine, and simply was running her hushed thoughts out through her lips. Straightening her head, Yuu stuck her tongue out and touched the tip of his finger against it, before smacking her lips and giggling. She didn't know what she was doing, but found his reactions humorous.

[/QUOTE]
Shade shook his head in amusement at Yuu's actions. She clearly hadn't been around humans often, or at all. We she licked his finger, Shade's eyes widened momentarily and then his face was perplexed before he took his hand away from her and wiped his finger dry on his pants. Rolling his eyes at Yuu, Shade wondered just how little Yuu knew about humans...and their feelings or emotions.

Kalena rolled her eyes at him "I swear if you start going boring on me..." she muttered. It wasn't Tasuke's fault but she was still going to blame him for her impending bad mood. Vila could be the epitome of good company but when in a bad mood they gave true meaning to the phrase 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'.

Tasuke raised an eyebrow and then pushed her up against a wall, his mouth an inch from her ear, "What? you want me to 'entertain' you here in the hall?" He nibbled on her ear as one of his hands grabbed her butt.

As Kalena's back hit the wall, her looming bad mood dissipated instantly. That's more like it she thought, a soft shiver of excitement running through her at his words. Her lips parted softly as he nibbled on her ear, it was a weakness of hers and always had the same effect. She pressed herself against him, a soft murmur escaping her lips.

"Mmm I certainly wouldn't object..."

"The intensity of getting caught here is so exciting right?." Tasuke continued to nibble at her ear, he licked it as well and then whispered again, "I almost forgot that you're not wearing any underwear." His spare hand reaches under he leafy skirt and slid up the inside of her thigh until it couldn't go any further.

"Underwear is overrated" Kalena breathed softly, lifting her left leg slowly and hooking it around his. She didn't care if they got caught and the idea excited her. She didn't count students as getting caught, she could care less about them watching.

Kalena pulled her head back only to crush her lips against his in a passionate kiss.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla sighed. "You cant? Thats upsetting." Layla tilted her head to the side, gently kissing his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
" Not like that. I can't help but worry about you when you're like this. All depressed and stuff. "

...†Akira soon walked up to his front door and unlocked it, pushing it open. He smirked and spoke†...

" Besides, I have you. "

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla rolled her irises. "Meanie." Layla then rested her head against his shoulder just as he held her by her butt. She was silent, up until he mentioned one of the many that were running through her mind. "I did....but that's not what is wrong with me."

Luna sat firmly against Toshiro, her hands still being hung off his shoulders. Her breathing had slowed, but her heart was still racing. With her face buried into her neck and lips parted, Luna slowly released a large huff, in an attempt to regain her composure.

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro held her in his arms, also breathing heavily, it was intense and better than the first time. He sat down, but still remained holding her. His mind was overflowing, but he was slowly calming down even if he did accidentally blurt out;

"I love you..."

Valkyre said:
"Underwear is overrated" Kalena breathed softly, lifting her left leg slowly and hooking it around his. She didn't care if they got caught and the idea excited her. She didn't count students as getting caught, she could care less about them watching.
Kalena pulled her head back only to crush her lips against his in a passionate kiss.
Tasuke smirks and then kisses her back, kissing her back pretty roughly, but also passionately. He then positioned his hand under her skirt and started to move it, wondering what her reaction would be as they kissed.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked at him sadly, "I'm sorry if I upset you."
"I understand what you're saying. And it's gonna be a problem. But like I said in their, you can flirt with all the men you want; but when it comes to sex - I'm all you need." Tasuke knew that if they were to be in a relationship, it was going to be hard to adjust. Even now he doubts she'd stop sleeping with other men when he didn't know about it. He let out a little sigh and smirked, it was a sad smirk.
Vex glanced at him, a hint of confusion in his expression,"what makes you think that?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex glanced at him, a hint of confusion in his expression,"what makes you think that?"
"I think I've been a bit of a dick. That's all." He clutches his glass.

PSYCOsanches589 said:
(Um...wouldn't this RP be taking place in messages? Also, where is the character sign up?)
They won't show anything too vivid, and it's in the character sign up tab.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back