• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu carefully pressed his hand against her chest, covering the spot of which her heart was located. Her gaze never left his, and she simply leaned forward, connecting her lips with his own for a few seconds, before pulling away after allowing him time to understand what she was doing. After kissing him, she pressed his hand harder against her chest, whilst her heart sped up ever so suddenly, only to eventually slow down after her lips separated from his.

[/QUOTE]
Shade smiled at Yuu's kissing and blushed slightly when she pressed his hand against her chest. While she had a look of understanding, Shade was at a loss for words. Kissing Yuu was as far as he'd ever gotten with any girls so he was utterly clueless as to what she was silently implying. This made him feel worse though, since she clearly really wanted him to understand something with her current actions. Feeling her heart racing and then slowing down, Shade's face burned red with his ideas of what she could be trying to tell him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh whoops. My bad. Mixed up two rp characters. xD )

Kenya came to the school with a real pop in his step and very bright expression. He was excited for his first day at this new place where he could learn and advance his abilities.

...†Akira smiled as his cheek was kissed. He spoke as he gently kicked the front door shut behind them. He walked to the living room and sat Layla down on the couch. At that point, he sat on a chair the was directly beside Layla and spoke†...

" You still want to sleep? "

------------

@Mashiro Shiina

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna paused for a few moments. Was he serious? Giggling quietly, Luna nodded her head in understanding, gently pressing her lips against his cheek. "I would love it if you smiled too. And if it wasn't, I wouldn't even be able to tell you." Luna then giggled again, carefully unwrapping her legs from around his waist, lowering herself to settle right in front of him.
Yuu carefully pressed his hand against her chest, covering the spot of which her heart was located. Her gaze never left his, and she simply leaned forward, connecting her lips with his own for a few seconds, before pulling away after allowing him time to understand what she was doing. After kissing him, she pressed his hand harder against her chest, whilst her heart sped up ever so suddenly, only to eventually slow down after her lips separated from his.

[/QUOTE]
"We should leave here, bit strange sitting in the shower don't you think?" Toshiro stood up and offered his hand to Luna with a smile, he didn't smile much, but he allowed it this time.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex hugged his shoulders and placed his chin lightly atop his head. He had a gentle smile on his lips, though it was hidden from Mahiro,"you."
Mahiro blushed, his face went really red and so he turned his face so it was buried in Vex's chest as to hide the redness, he mumbled something, but you couldn't really recognise what he was saying.

SorenDarrah said:
|| Your picture makes me feel nauseous. @Asphyxiated ||
Good. <3 Stop lurking and reply to Cerin you twat. ))

LonelyAssassin said:
"We should leave here, bit strange sitting in the shower don't you think?" Toshiro stood up and offered his hand to Luna with a smile, he didn't smile much, but he allowed it this time.
Mahiro blushed, his face went really red and so he turned his face so it was buried in Vex's chest as to hide the redness, he mumbled something, but you couldn't really recognise what he was saying.
Vex felt a sudden warmth on his chest and grinned. "What was that? I couldn't hear you." He said, in a half teasing, half curious tone.

Lioness075 said:
Shade smiled at Yuu's kissing and blushed slightly when she pressed his hand against her chest. While she had a look of understanding, Shade was at a loss for words. Kissing Yuu was as far as he'd ever gotten with any girls so he was utterly clueless as to what she was silently implying. This made him feel worse though, since she clearly really wanted him to understand something with her current actions. Feeling her heart racing and then slowing down, Shade's face burned red with his ideas of what she could be trying to tell him.
Yuu shifted her gaze elsewhere, her cheeks being dotted with pink blush. She allowed his hand to fall from where she had put it, only to clasp both of her hands together and fixate her gaze towards them. She awaited something from him in some aspect, but of course, moved no further. She didn't know whether it was right or wrong, but simply knew it was the only thing that popped into her head, and something she understood.

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]

Layla shook her head. "Sleep is for the dead." Layla then rolled over onto her back and kicked her feet in the air aimlessly, even while speaking to him. "What do you have in mind? Although im sure youre exhausted after your battle, so you can sleep while I watch television." Layla shifted gaze towards him, a curious, manipulative smile playing at her lips.

"Well...." Luna stood up, taking hold of his outstretched hand. He was right. It was a tad bit odd settling to continue sitting on the floor of a shower after getting dirty once again. With a soft giggle, Luna stepped out the shower, only to await for him to lead her out into the hall, and hopefully to her room so she could clothe herself.

Asphyxiated said:
Good. <3 Stop lurking and reply to Cerin you twat. ))

Vex felt a sudden warmth on his chest and grinned. "What was that? I couldn't hear you." He said, in a half teasing, half curious tone.
The was a slight pause, then mumbling again, it sounded like angry mumbling. Then Mahiro punched him in the gut and quickly spun around, burying his face into a pillow. More mumbling.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Yuu shifted her gaze elsewhere, her cheeks being dotted with pink blush. She allowed his hand to fall from where she had put it, only to clasp both of her hands together and fixate her gaze towards them. She awaited something from him in some aspect, but of course, moved no further. She didn't know whether it was right or wrong, but simply knew it was the only thing that popped into her head, and something she understood.
Layla shook her head. "Sleep is for the dead." Layla then rolled over onto her back and kicked her feet in the air aimlessly, even while speaking to him. "What do you have in mind? Although im sure youre exhausted after your battle, so you can sleep while I watch television." Layla shifted gaze towards him, a curious, manipulative smile playing at her lips.

"Well...." Luna stood up, taking hold of his outstretched hand. He was right. It was a tad bit odd settling to continue sitting on the floor of a shower after getting dirty once again. With a soft giggle, Luna stepped out the shower, only to await for him to lead her out into the hall, and hopefully to her room so she could clothe herself.

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro kept a hold of her hand, he walked out of the shower room and looked one way down the hall and then the other. He walked in the direction of Luna's room and went inside.

"Do you want me to wait outside?" It was a stupid question, but he was being polite.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu shifted her gaze elsewhere, her cheeks being dotted with pink blush. She allowed his hand to fall from where she had put it, only to clasp both of her hands together and fixate her gaze towards them. She awaited something from him in some aspect, but of course, moved no further. She didn't know whether it was right or wrong, but simply knew it was the only thing that popped into her head, and something she understood.

[/QUOTE]
Shade felt bad when Yuu's hands let go of his and he quickly clapsed his hands over hers before looking into her eyes. He felt extremely awkward in the moment and stuttered, "I-I've never been a situation with a girl like this before. I'm...not quite sure what to do." His gaze immediately went to the side as he felt bad about this whole thing. The male was always supposed to know what to do in this kind of situation and yet Shade had no idea what to do.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla shook her head. "Sleep is for the dead." Layla then rolled over onto her back and kicked her feet in the air aimlessly, even while speaking to him. "What do you have in mind? Although im sure youre exhausted after your battle, so you can sleep while I watch television." Layla shifted gaze towards him, a curious, manipulative smile playing at her lips.

[/QUOTE]
" I'm fine. "

...†Akira looked around the house and soon spoke as he stood up, walking towards the stairs. A small smile appeared on his face as he spoke†...

" I'm going in a shower. Coming with? "

((( Gonna go watch The Interview. I'll be back after it's done. )))

Vex grabbed his stomach with a chuckle, watching Mahiro. Though he had asked for it, he was still confused at why he had been hit. Seeing as he still couldn't hear Mahiro clearly. He stepped over to him and placed a hand on his back,"you ok?" Don't smother yourself.

Mahiro slaps Vex's hand away, keeping his head in the pillow he grabs the second one and throws it at Vex blindly, he may or may not miss - up to you. More mumbling.

Vex sighed, placing his hands on his hips whilst tilting his head so the pillow flew past it. "Honestly.." He grumbled. Why do I try to be nice?

LonelyAssassin said:
The was a slight pause, then mumbling again, it sounded like angry mumbling. Then Mahiro punched him in the gut and quickly spun around, burying his face into a pillow. More mumbling.

Toshiro kept a hold of her hand, he walked out of the shower room and looked one way down the hall and then the other. He walked in the direction of Luna's room and went inside.

"Do you want me to wait outside?" It was a stupid question, but he was being polite.
"You ask to wait outside, while I change, after all we've done? Still a gentleman eh?" Luna giggled, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "If you want, though you need clothes yourself."

Lioness075 said:
Shade felt bad when Yuu's hands let go of his and he quickly clapsed his hands over hers before looking into her eyes. He felt extremely awkward in the moment and stuttered, "I-I've never been a situation with a girl like this before. I'm...not quite sure what to do." His gaze immediately went to the side as he felt bad about this whole thing. The male was always supposed to know what to do in this kind of situation and yet Shade had no idea what to do.

Yuu stared at him once his hands clasped over her own. Her gaze met his, which caused all other train of thought to stop. She silently listened to him whilst he spoke, tilting her head once he began to stutter. Although she found it cute, she also found it somewhat confusing. She simply shook her head, and poked his cheek. She didn't mind in the least, for it was simply another thing they both had to learn.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" I'm fine. "

...†Akira looked around the house and soon spoke as he stood up, walking towards the stairs. A small smile appeared on his face as he spoke†...

" I'm going in a shower. Coming with? "

((( Gonna go watch The Interview. I'll be back after it's done. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Mkay)

Layla tilted her head to the side, halting in her childish mannerism. She contemplated his offer, before a sly smirk played at her lips whilst she responded. "Not this time." Layla then returned her gaze to her feet, although she had something up her sleeve.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Yuu stared at him once his hands clasped over her own. Her gaze met his, which caused all other train of thought to stop. She silently listened to him whilst he spoke, tilting her head once he began to stutter. Although she found it cute, she also found it somewhat confusing. She simply shook her head, and poked his cheek. She didn't mind in the least, for it was simply another thing they both had to learn.

[/QUOTE]
Shade sighed and said softly, "Well, there's a first for everything." This said, he took one of his hands off of Yuu's hands and put it on the back of her head as he pulled her close to his face again. His lips brushed against hers for a moment until he kissed her again, this time more passionately. His face was still red with embarassment and shyness, but he was slowly forgetting those two feelings.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex sighed, placing his hands on his hips whilst tilting his head so the pillow flew past it. "Honestly.." He grumbled. Why do I try to be nice?
Mahiro kept his face in the pillow, he stopped grumbling at least.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"You ask to wait outside, while I change, after all we've done? Still a gentleman eh?" Luna giggled, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "If you want, though you need clothes yourself."

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro nods, "I might as well go to my room and get changed." he walks off to his room.

Lioness075 said:
Shade sighed and said softly, "Well, there's a first for everything." This said, he took one of his hands off of Yuu's hands and put it on the back of her head as he pulled her close to his face again. His lips brushed against hers for a moment until he kissed her again, this time more passionately. His face was still red with embarassment and shyness, but he was slowly forgetting those two feelings.
Yuu's irises widened for a few brief moments, only to soften in their expression with each passing second. Her cheeks were fully filled with a lighted pink shade, whilst her irises sparkled with surprise. Of course, she didn't reject it, but simply leaned in a bit closer, even with his hand pulling her face closer to his own. Her own hand went straight to his chest, pressing gently against him to provide stability for her own form against his.

LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro nods, "I might as well go to my room and get changed." he walks off to his room.
Luna nodded, shutting the door to her room. She released a small huff, before glancing down towards her stomach, considering just how many times she already had sex with Toshiro. Blushing ever so faintly, Luna entered her closet, scanning her choices.

LonelyAssassin said:
Vex crouched down beside him, propping his chin into his hand. He continued to stare at Mahiro with an odd expression, tempted to take the pillow.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu's irises widened for a few brief moments, only to soften in their expression with each passing second. Her cheeks were fully filled with a lighted pink shade, whilst her irises sparkled with surprise. Of course, she didn't reject it, but simply leaned in a bit closer, even with his hand pulling her face closer to his own. Her own hand went straight to his chest, pressing gently against him to provide stability for her own form against his

[/QUOTE]
Shade's hand slid down from the back of Yuu's head to her shoulder as he began to slide her top off. He then froze and leaned away from kissing Yuu as he looked her in the eyes and asked softly, "Are you...okay with this?" He didn't want to assume anything and upset her.

Mahiro slowly lifted his face, it was less red, a very light pink. He looked at Vex and growled, "What?!"

Toshiro got changed pretty quickly, once he did he looked out his window for a while and yawned. He thought about Luna and his heart fluttered, he smirked. He then went back to her room and knocked on the door, waiting for her to allow him permission before going inside.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro slowly lifted his face, it was less red, a very light pink. He looked at Vex and growled, "What?!"

Toshiro got changed pretty quickly, once he did he looked out his window for a while and yawned. He thought about Luna and his heart fluttered, he smirked. He then went back to her room and knocked on the door, waiting for her to allow him permission before going inside.
Vex continued to stare at him a second before looking away,"should I leave?"

Lioness075 said:
Shade's hand slid down from the back of Yuu's head to her shoulder as he began to slide her top off. He then froze and leaned away from kissing Yuu as he looked her in the eyes and asked softly, "Are you...okay with this?" He didn't want to assume anything and upset her.
Yuu stared at him with a hesitant notion. She wasn't quite sure, but as of now, she didn't want to disappoint him, and in reality, didn't mind it. Slowly nodding her head, Yuu allowed the shoulder of her shirt to hang loosely from her shoulder, her crystal blue gaze never separating from his own. Even so, she could feel the growing level of intensity within the room.

LonelyAssassin said:

Luna shifted her gaze towards her room door, slowly stepping back to open it. In doing so, she examined him from bottom to top, halting once she met his own gaze. "You look nice." Luna then removed herself from blocking his path, returning herself to stand in her closet wearing nothing but an oversized tshirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back