• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cade glares at the girl. Angered by the audacity that this girl would dare question her. Cade remains silent as she raises her hand sending a high pressured blast of water in Tao's way.

Aqua nodded,"Okay, just wondering."

She smiled as she sat next to him,"So what do you want to do?"

"Hmm" I think for a moment before whispering something "Well I think your cute" I Look at you "Ever wanted to know how it feels to be in the air?"

Alexis tryed not to wince but she did anyway and her said " Damit stop " and she pushed his hand off

Cade doesn't even look up but she smirks knowingly. The water around Cade's feet flash freeze into ice shards. A gust of wind blows upward at Tao sending a volley of ice shards up with it.

Aqua's ears perked and looked at him,"Flying? I did once....before Maki (from another rp) accidentally released me...."

She just smile,"Sure I would as long as you don't drop me, please."

Aqua's tail swished as she was excited.

//Aqua can meet the watcher sooner or later right now she has a human dragon with her, hanging out.

Eisen rolled his eyes and placed his hand on. A blue light glowed, and the bullet wound dissapeared from Alexis' hand, but a fresh bullet wound appeared on his hand. It began to bleed, and he ripped some of his robes off, and bandaged it.

@Wild Born

Cade frowns as she spreads her arms. A wave of steam flowing along the ground. Guided by the wind, going in Tao's direction.

Elizabeth eventually gives up on banging on the sphere and stumbles out into the forest with a blank expression, heading towards the city.

(I have been waiting for the Watcher again)

I Smile and Turn my back to you so you can hope on, Also opening my Wings which Like I said before were 50 ft in wingspan

Aqua looked surprised,"Your wings are huge!"

She touched the wing amazed and smiled brightly.

Alexis growls when he kept touching it then she stopped feeling the pain she sighed and said " Thank you " and she saw the wound on him she glares

"Problem?" He inquired, noticing her glare. He laughed slightly, and said, "You need to stop getting pissed at everything!"

@Wild Born

Last edited by a moderator:
Cade decides she has had enough playing and raises her hand. The steam starts to swirl around Tao as a lightning bolt strikes Cade. Making her disappear into the now forming thunderstorm above. The steam and scalding water start to spiral upward around Tao putting her in the center of a now forming steam tornado.

The shadowy ball surrounding The Watcher starts to slowly dissipate and The Watcher falls out of it, the left side of his body....changed. His left hand had become claw like and he had a set of curved spikes emerging from his left shoulder. The whole left side of his body had now become pitch black and exuded an odd smoke. The left side of his mask had become completely black and his left eye now was red and glowing, conformed to fit the same shape as the eye holes on the mask. He slowly got to his feet and stumbled into the forest, heading towards the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back