• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua held on tight looking down below her. She gasp and then giggled feeling the air on her face.

Ladies be crazy for revenge...so beware:

nikita_fight.gif

The Watcher collapses onto his knees once he enters the city, a rush of power overwhelming him. He quickly recovers and sees Logan up in the sky. He quickly floats towards Logan without any real reason.

I Smile And Turn my head towards the Watcher "Well well look who finally showed up" I sigh "Aqua Just relax okay, thats the Watcher" I Glare at him "What do you want?"

Aqua tilts her head as her ears twitch,"The...Watcher?"

Aqua laid her Chin on top of LT's shoulder thinking,"..."

The Watcher silently shrugs as he catches up to Logan. He gives a confused stare at Logan, as if trying to remember something important.

Aqua took a glace at the Watcher for a sec then went back to thinking. Things got awkward fast....kinda...

Aqua held on to LT tighter wondering if he didn't like the Watcher. Her ears twitched as she stared at the Watcher, blankly. Aqua then looked down and smiled at the view it was beautiful.

Aqua shrugged,"I'm not sure, are you hungry?"

"Always But where?" I Didnt care much on the watcher but the deal he made with me that we havent agreed on yet

The Watcher felt an odd surge of power and fell out of the sky like a boulder, slamming into the ground without so much as a scratch, but letting out a cry of pain as he hit the ground.

Aqua flinched and stared at the Watcher with terror,"What happen to him?!"

She lower her ears as she the cry.

I sigh and Dive down towards the Watcher "I dont trust him much Aqua but stay behind me then we can go get something to eat promise"

Aqua nodded, but looked worried. When they landed Aqua got off and stayed close behind him. She stared at the Watcher wondering if he was okay.

The Watcher starts to moan and barely manages to stand up, noticing that the left side of his body had changed once again, it seemed to be evolving on it's own, causing him agonizing pain.

Aqua flinched and hid behind LT. Seeing tht his body was evolving on his own she started to shake a little.

The Watcher let out a scream of pain and collapsed to the ground, shivering as his left leg started mutating and changing at an extremely fast rate. "H...he...help..." He moaned, wishing that the pain would stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back