• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua was watching what was happen and it really frighten her. She sensed something, but lost track of it right away. She was tightly holding on to LT's scarf as she was shaking uncontrollably,"S-something...seem to be taking over his body."

The Watcher moaned in pain as the changes came to a halt. His left foot now was claw like as well, similar to that of a dragon, and he had small spikes growing out of his left kneecap. The Watcher groaned and stood up, staring, switching his focus between Aqua and Logan. "H....he....help..." He groaned before passing out.

I Sigh "well Great" I look towards Aqua "Stay here and watch him I'll be right back"I Open my wings and take up into the air till I got past the clouds. The clouds start to swirl and lighting start to appear above the clouds(New way of transforming when he wants to.)

Aqua calm down a bit and looked down, trying not to look at the Watcher. She nodded as she heard what the Watcher was saying. She felt the need to help him, but it seem dangerous based on the less than a second aura that she sensed earlier.

A loud Roar Could be heard as A 6 story tall dragon comes diving down to the ground and Landing only shaking the ground a little. I lean my head down a bit so Aqua could hop onto my back. My wounds were showing to but they where scars.

Aqua looked at LT surprised as she climbed on seeing the scars. She ran her fingers along the scars as said quickly,"What we are doing LT?"

I lift up and walk over to The Watcher and picking him up "Bring The Watcher some place safe" My voice was deeper I open my wings and this time they they were 250 ft in wingspan. I Take off and towards the mountain.

Aqua held on tightly, she then said to LT,"Earlier I sensed a dangerously aura you might want to be careful."

"I will dont worry" I smile and We come across this big open cave and we fly in, I Slow us down and Set the watcher on the ground "Tell anyone about this and there will be problems this is the only place I can hid to" I Walk up to a wall and I put a talon on it as a light appears and opens up into a big room, I grab the Watcher and pull him in.

Aqua laid her chin on top of his shoulder,"Should I get down now?"

She shiver as she felt the coldness, her tail trying to cover her legs as her ears lower.

DragonStorm said:
"I will dont worry" I smile and We come across this big open cave and we fly in, I Slow us down and Set the watcher on the ground "Tell anyone about this and there will be problems this is the only place I can hid to" I Walk up to a wall and I put a talon on it as a light appears and opens up into a big room, I grab the Watcher and pull him in.
(Changing into a dragon with another dragon in town is a pretty risky move. Dragons are naturally possesive and very territorial. Just a warning, it will cause battle for territory.)

I Set the watcher on a wall before I lay down "If you want" I fire a plasma blast towards what looked like a Fire place and everything lit up and became warmer

(Doesnt matter to LT, He only has two places he lives in and ones in a mountain hidden another is just a house in a cave, Honestly he will do it alot)

and he isnt really territorial, or possessive, different kind of dragon)

Aqua got down as she changed form into a fox. It's been a while since Aqua changed into this form. She barked happily as she walked over and laid near the fireplace before lying down, curling up in a ball.

DragonStorm said:
(Doesnt matter to LT, He only has two places he lives in and ones in a mountain hidden another is just a house in a cave, Honestly he will do it alot)

and he isnt really territorial, or possessive, different kind of dragon)
Interesting. Well Cade comes from ancient dragons. Like, coming out of the chaos time ancient dragons so she has that whole huge size thing going on and territorial personality.

//Aqua as a fox:
cute_puppy_by_sinceresnow-d53gkcf.png

I walk over to a place and shifted back Grabbing something like a needle, I walk over to The watcher and Poke the needle into him giving him some pain medication to help relive the pain. I finish and put the needle away, then going over to the door that opened and I close it. "Cant have anyone know this is here"

Cute Aqua)

Aqua was enjoying the warmth and made a cute sound as she stretched. She forgotten how good it was to be in this form.

Aqua barked happily and ran over to him pawing him playfully. She ran in circles around him as she was in a playful position. Her tail wagged like a dog.

Aqua lower her ears then hopped into LT's lap and sat down. She looked at him and looked like she was smiling at him.

//gtg see you tomorrow! bye bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back