• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua looked at him worriedly,"Your breathing is different...you smell strongly of blood LT.."

"I dont Sleep walk as A dragon, But Dont worry Aqua" I Slowly get up Wincing from the pain "Try being Hunted, Some times people think that I can bleed out faster, nope"

Aqua nodded,"Okay...just be careful, if you end up being killed I'm going to depressed for a days...."

Aqua smiled and nodded, waving at her,"I'm glad she's not crying any more..."

She grins as she looks at LT and said jokingly,"Maybe it's because you're so handsome that her eyes lit up."

Aqua replied,"I'm fine thank you, how are you? Anything exciting happen while I was gone?"

Samus said:
"Oh, he's tough." Tao giggled. "I should probably head home. It was nice meeting you two!" She waved as walking away.
Cade took form again down the road from Tao. Watching her, her orange eyes gleaming. "That reminds me." She closed her book. "I haven't had a decent meal in a while."

Alexis stood and winced and stood up herself for a little bit before falling back on him

Tao stopped walking. With her sixth sense, she felt a presence watching her. She turned around, but didn't see anyone. She grew her claws out to 3 feet long.

Aqua nodded,"Shouldn't you stay inside, you rest so your wounds can heal? I mean all that movement might have reopen the wounds..."

John: He wakes up in a strange setting. "Where... is everyone?" He gazes at the bloodstained walls, and the dead soldiers. He immediately starts to crawl toward some crutches, and climbs up, with on arm.

@Wild Born

"Here, put your arm around me... Where does it hurt?" He looks at her, gently laying her down on the floor.

The temperature around Tao drops as a mist surrounds her. Two orange glowing eyes stare her down. Only to fade into the mist.

Elizabeth moans as she starts to regain consciousness and she starts banging on the sphere of shadows around The Watcher, making a loud banging noise that echoed.

Tao turns quickly around in circles looking for the person staring at her. She cannot find anyone, but she crouches into a defensive position.

Lightning erupts throughout the mist as if it were a thundercloud. All of it connecting to a center point. With a thunderclap and a flash Cade stands before the crouching girl.

Alexis winced and looked at the blood stained bullet shot crusted over and she said "Im going to be fine"she told him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back