• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis breathes normally and wakes up and looks at John and Nanami and smiles weakly still to weak to get up

Nanami was bleeding through the green jacket she'd made as part of her appearance change. She'd clearly been shot in the heart, but she was still using all her strength to help Alexis. Once she was breathing, Nanami slowly moved back, sitting up, just letting the bleeding happen to herself.

Alesis sees the shot and she puts her tails around her soaking jp the blood she did not care about the color all she wanted was to take care of her friend

(Yay, Nanami's going to stick around in this appearance for a while, so she can be with the friendly Alexis ^^)

A gust of wind blew to the front of the school Cade was destined to enter. When the winds calmed Cade stood staring at what would soon be her future. "The wind has brought me many places, but I have a feeling this is it's last stop... for a while. Am I right?" She looked into the sky and smirked as she faded into a passerby breeze.

Aqua continued to juggle the three balls getting very bored. She catch the three balls and put them away. Aqua sat down as her tail swished and her ears twitched.

Alexis looks at Elizabeth and then trys to get up but fails and falls back down whining

Tao walked to the park alone. She was still crying and she sat done on one of the benches. "How can people be so gruesome?" She asked to herself.

Nanami catches her, though doesn't completely stop her fall. She helps her sit up slowly, keeping her wound from being covered by others.

Aqua's ears perked as she saw Tao crying. She walked over to Tao and sat ext to her. Aqua looked at her and blankly said,"What's wrong miss?"

Aqua tilted her head then looked at the sky. She kicked her legs childishly as she said,"Well the world is gruesome. To be honest I'm not very surprised."

Cade took form the moment she sensed something else stirring in the air. She stood on a self created cloud. "Another wind user? No... bigger than that."

Aqua perked her ears again noticing LT and smiled brightly, waving at him. Aqua's tail swished as she relaxed.

Aqua said back to Tao's statement,"It a world no one really wants to live on, but even thought it's a gruesome world, there's still light or beauty in this strange world.

Aqua looked alert as she got up looking serious,"He's a friend."

She quickly walked to LT and looked at his bandages. Aqua looked worried as she lower her ears,"What happen to you!"

Aqua smiled a little at Tao's comment,"Maybe you'll like him and you two will be going out."

She giggled as she focus back to LT's bandages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back