• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro lightly sips the red wine and twirls some noodles onto her fork, taking a bite. She wasn't being around others, and she was a bit uncomfortable when she was around anyone except for Jax, and she wondered why Adam had made her dinner in the first place.

"I wasn't thinking it... well only because most girls hate me because their boyfriends want to sleep with me" Kalena said, it had started as a protest but ended up as a confession. She shrugged her shoulders slightly.

"I certainly wasn't going to ask it. My Allure doesn't work on females of any orientation"

LonelyAssassin said:
"You can be boring sometimes." Mahiro really wanted to know though, he blushed slightly, put Vex wouldn't be able to see because of him kissing his neck, thank god. "Get me on the floor." He whispered.
Vex could hear his pulse speed a bit and grinned, before tripping him and pinning him against the roof. Though it was quick, his actions weren't rough.

" im trying to be good..." he eats smiling at her an evil glint in his eye " you make a friend you eat dinner and talk "

Haiiro sighs. "I'm new to the whole 'friends' thing. Due to my reputation most of the people I meet are afraid of me, hate me, or want to kill me, which won't work." She says calmly, continuing to eat. "I am immortal, although I can sustain injuries. They heal almost instantly if I want them to though." (@Sixxx)

Azalea said:
"You talk about guys, a loooot." Blaise glanced at Kalena in between happy chews.
Valkyre said:
"I wasn't thinking it... well only because most girls hate me because their boyfriends want to sleep with me" Kalena said, it had started as a protest but ended up as a confession. She shrugged her shoulders slightly.
"I certainly wasn't going to ask it. My Allure doesn't work on females of any orientation"
Tasuke shook his head, "Wait why doesn't it work on Homo or Bisexual Females?" this confused him.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex could hear his pulse speed a bit and grinned, before tripping him and pinning him against the roof. Though it was quick, his actions weren't rough.
Mahiro gasped and his blush became redder, he wrapped his legs around Vex, "B-baka!" He was fast, but it didn't hurt so much. Mahiro felt vulnerable in this position.

Luna watched him for a few moments, before stepping out of the shower and standing in front of the mirror. She was admiring herself, or at least that's what it looked like. But in reality, she was now lost in her true thoughts. Full of contemplation and unsureness, as well as rare hesitance.

"What else is there to talk about?" Kalena replied. With men she flirted and she didn't generally talk to women. Her conversational topics weren't exactly broad. Besides not many people cared enough about her other interests of dancing and music. They didn't make for good conversations anyway.

"I don't know" Kalena shrugged at Tasuke's question "It just doesn't" she had never wanted to attract women and so had never bothered to wonder why or tried to find out.

" i was hit with a truck when i was 3 i stood in the middle of the street and the truck hit me , i didnt budge but the 2 people inside the truck died on impact " he takes a bite and chews " I have never bleed in my life, ive tried"

Eiji walked down the street finally reaching the diner and hes went in and sat down ordering a coffee

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna watched him for a few moments, before stepping out of the shower and standing in front of the mirror. She was admiring herself, or at least that's what it looked like. But in reality, she was now lost in her true thoughts. Full of contemplation and unsureness, as well as rare hesitance.

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro finished washing and got out of the shower, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist and picked up Luna's towel, holding it out to her.

"You've been spacing out a lot lately.

Valkyre said:
"What else is there to talk about?" Kalena replied. With men she flirted and she didn't generally talk to women. Her conversational topics weren't exactly broad. Besides not many people cared enough about her other interests of dancing and music. They didn't make for good conversations anyway.
"I don't know" Kalena shrugged at Tasuke's question "It just doesn't" she had never wanted to attract women and so had never bothered to wonder why or tried to find out.
"Don't tell me you're completely straight?" Tasuke titled his head, he didn't expect this at all.

Eiji takes a sip of his coffee in the empty diner and he puts his hood on waiting for anything to happen

Luna stepped backwards, allowing her form to press against the towel. "I know. Don't worry about it. They're just thoughts is all."

Haiiro frowns, picturing it in her head. "I feel sorry for the two people who died." She says calmly, continuing to eat.

He then thought of his past and he looked down on the table as a tear ran down his cheek he slammed his fist on the table and ran out onto the streets

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna stepped backwards, allowing her form to press against the towel. "I know. Don't worry about it. They're just thoughts is all."

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro wraps the towel around her, "Sorry, Luna-sama." He hugs her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder

"Well yeah, you're not?" Kalena asked, she didn't mean to be hetero-normative but she'd naturally just assumed that Tasuke was straight. She certainly didn't have a problem with him not being heterosexual, although she did wonder why he assumed that she wasn't either. Sure, she was a very sexual person but that sex was purely limited to the male gender.

"I don't really go to many lessons. I'm distracting for the men in the class, including the teachers..." Kalena trailed off, thinking of Horatio. Fatally distracting in some cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back