• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's in love with your sister?" Toshiro tilted his head, "If I killed Akira, would that not hurt Layla-Sama?"

[QUOTE="Tamotsu Fukui]Ritora sat and ate calmly, not tearing into but slowly savoring it. All of the food had filled the tiny table that she had been sitting at, people kept staring, mildly uncomfortable she packed up the food and walked back to the school, balancing three or four cartons of food on her hands and head. (Mashiro would you be bothered if I tried rping with Chris?)

[/QUOTE]
(Go ahead.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Hey, I'm gonna go check out the courtyard. I'll be right back. "
...†Akira disappeared, reappearing in the courtyard. He looked at the ground. The cracks seemed to be gone and the overall area had been repaired. He spoke†...

" That's unusual. "

[/QUOTE]
Layla nodded. She remained standing in the hall, which if course was found slightly more entertaining. Eventually, she yawned and disappeared, only to reform on the roof.

Luna giggled. "It will. Which is why I don't want him dead. Just, tested. I want to test his morals, and only you can do that without him knowing. So. Help me get at least one thought off my mind?"

(Alright xD It just seemed like you had a bit on your plate, also this is assuming the class is empty o-o)

She entered a classroom at random, finding the boy who had introduced himself as "Chris". Mildly interested she went and sat down across from him. She sat out the four cartons of food she had been juggling to carry back to the school, slowly pulling the food out and setting it on flimsy white paper plates. Also placing one empty plate in front of him she clapped her hands together softly. "Itadakimasu" she mumbled quietly.

LonelyAssassin said:
"A-ah." Mahiro hugged Vex and wrapped his legs around him, the feeling of pain was overcome with a much better feeling, it felt good. He let out a couple of moans now and then, gasping at the air as his grip around Vex tightened.
Vex was savoring this; the smell of his skin, the heat Mahiro was radiating like crazy, the bitter sweet taste of his blood as it rolled down his throat, and the sounds..oh, god, the sounds..

He paused. He had to stop or else he would end up killing Mahiro. But...why give up a chance like this? It had been a while since he tasted such nice blood. No..I kinda like him..

More than kinda.

Vex pulled away and licked the wounds that circled his flesh so that they healed. He sat up and let Mahiro go, staring down at him whilst making his layer of sharp teeth retract in silence.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Go ahead.)

Layla nodded. She remained standing in the hall, which if course was found slightly more entertaining. Eventually, she yawned and disappeared, only to reform on the roof.

Luna giggled. "It will. Which is why I don't want him dead. Just, tested. I want to test his morals, and only you can do that without him knowing. So. Help me get at least one thought off my mind?"

[/QUOTE]
"As you wish." Toshiro nodded, he then had a thought, "I do not doubt my skill, but what if I was killed?" He was interested on her reaction.

Haiiro shrugs. "I honestly dont have the slightest clue. Like I said, I'm new to this whole freindship thing." She says before starting to eat her desert. "But you are being kind to me, so I guess?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex was savoring this; the smell of his skin, the heat Mahiro was radiating like crazy, the bitter sweet taste of his blood as it rolled down his throat, and the sounds..oh, god, the sounds..
He paused. He had to stop or else he would end up killing Mahiro. But...why give up a chance like this? It had been a while since he tasted such nice blood. No..I kinda like him..

More than kinda.

Vex pulled away and licked the wounds that circled his flesh so that they healed. He sat up and let Mahiro go, staring down at him whilst making his layer of sharp teeth retract in silence.
Mahiro breathed heavily, he was blushing wildly, he had never been through such an experience. He felt weak and vulnerable and he was glad that Vex stopped. He reached for him and grabbed his shirt, pulling back on top and kissed him passionately, he wanted Vex.

Adam smiled" well imagine normarcy an see if if this me fit " he says chuckling looking at her with a grin she was remarkable in an odd way

Christopher slowly opened his gaze, only to spot that of the same girl from before. Only this time, he could see just how cute she looked, walking around and juggling multiple cartons of food. The sight in itself made him chuckle, and the way she looked made a small smile play at his lips. He heard her mumble, and finally traced his gaze to stare at the blank paper plate placed in front of himself. 'Had she brought him food? Or was it just something?' Raising his brow, Chris leaned back in his seat and spoke. "Hello, again."

Luna froze. 'Toshi...don't..' She couldn't think straight. 'What if...' Luna's grip on Toshi tightened as his words filled her head. She couldn't possibly bare knowing it was her own fault for his death. Lowering her voice to that of a hushed whisper, Luna buried her face deeper into his chest. "Then don't go.."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro breathed heavily, he was blushing wildly, he had never been through such an experience. He felt weak and vulnerable and he was glad that Vex stopped. He reached for him and grabbed his shirt, pulling back on top and kissed him passionately, he wanted Vex.

tumblr_inline_n68r7gsw341rz6ix3.gif
))

"I'm sorry for upsetting you. Don't worry. I won't die." Toshiro loosened her grip on him and then made her look into his eyes, "I won't die."

Haiiro shrugs. "Not really. Although, I know little to nothing about normallcy, partially because Im the g..." she stops, shaking her head. "Err, nevermind, ignore that last part." She says nervously.

(Senpai O_O)

She looked up, inching the plate towards him and putting a small cake on his plate. He's laughing at me? She slowly ate a cake, accidentally getting frosting on her face and hair. After finishing the cake she went onto the main course without pausing, a large sandwich that was much too big. The only thing she was good at was eating, and it scared people how fast she could eat.

Luna was slightly hesitant with releasing him, but eventually did so. As her gaze was forced to focus upon his, she slowly nodded her head, before allowing her eyelids to shade over her irises. Again speaking, she allowed her voice to carry a soft, quiet tone. "Good luck."

...†Akira looked around the courtyard as he fet traces of magic. He sighed and turned around, walking towards the main school building†...

Christopher watched her for a few moments, before extending his thumb, only to run in down her cheek, removing the frosting. He didn't bother to wipe it off, and thus simply licked it off his finger carelessly. He supposed he would remove the icing from her hair later, and by then, it would probably already be noticed by her. He didn't bother to interrupt her while she ate, and thus simply shifted his gaze towards the front of the room.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna was slightly hesitant with releasing him, but eventually did so. As her gaze was forced to focus upon his, she slowly nodded her head, before allowing her eyelids to shade over her irises. Again speaking, she allowed her voice to carry a soft, quiet tone. "Good luck."

[/QUOTE]
He kissed her before leaving to get changed. Before he went however he gave her a piece of Ice she'd be able to watch the fight through his eyes from.

"It will glow when it's time." He said as he walked out of the room

LonelyAssassin said:
Vex kissed back, leaning into him for a brief moment before he pulled away. He had to tease him a little, eyeing him,"i like you like this..you're so cute."

Feeling his finger run through her hair, she stared upwards calmly. "You can tell me as well" she deadpanned. She returned to eating, but paused halfway through noticing he hadn't touched the cake she had offered "not hungry?" She felt it should have been impossible to resist a sweet like that, after all being with her was fairly boring so what else was there but to eat? The sandwich she was working on refused to fit in her mouth, It looks so good ... she took out a knife and split it down the middle somewhat viciously.

"Shut up, I'll kill you, you bastard." Mahiro pulled him back, kissing him a little rougher this time, biting his lip at one point. He pulled away, a line of saliva connected them before he pulled him in again, but this time whispered in his ear, "Are you gonna do me again or not?"

Luna blew her breath, taking hold of the said piece of ice. Snapping her clothing onto her form, Luna waited til he left, before shifting her gaze to the door. In doing so, she decided she may as well cheer herself up, or at least fake her happiness. In doing so, she spun her way through the hall giggling, passing by a tall but thin mirror, only to stop and turn back around to face it, staring at her reflection. "Hm. Look at me."

V3vo5I6.gif

(It was her cheek xD )

Christopher stared at her in a somewhat confused state for a few moments, before blowing his breath. "Not quite. But I see you are." Chris slowly straightened his posture, well, what he would call straightening his posture, which was simply him resting his head on the desk before speaking again. "Somebody isn't all innocent anymore."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...†Akira looked around the courtyard as he fet traces of magic. He sighed and turned around, walking towards the main school building†...

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro lands in the Courtyard. He made an Ice wall all around so that they were both trapped in the courtyard area and so no one else could get in and be hurt for the coming events.

"Akira-san. Before I kill Layla, I must kill you." That should get his blood boiling.

he leaned forward intensely " mmmhhhhh what was that " his intense eyes gazed into her eyes knowing his eyes will get the truth out he smiles knowing it will work

" Are you stupid? "

...†Akira then turned around, looked at the male standing behind him†...

tumblr_lry6n0E5St1qlcpx4_zpsoeezsdds.gif

" Someone who uses honorifics could never kill a woman. Besides, you look like you're ten years old. Get lost, pip squeak. "

She shifted in her seat. "You made the assumption." She wasn't attempting to be rude, she merely didn't want to be touched. He had been patronizing her the first time they had met so she figured that she should set him straight. She put a reign on her emotions and continued to eat silently, with only the fork clinking the plate.

(Ill just pause and watch this fight xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back