• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Are you stupid? "

...†Akira then turned around, looked at the male standing behind him†...

tumblr_lry6n0E5St1qlcpx4_zpsoeezsdds.gif

" Someone who uses honorifics could never kill a woman. Besides, you look like you're ten years old. Get lost, pip squeak. "

[/QUOTE]

shiro_attacks_coldly_gif.gif

Toshiro drew and slashed his sword, releasing a Wave of Ice at Akira's back, "Don't judge a book by it's cover."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Shut up, I'll kill you, you bastard." Mahiro pulled him back, kissing him a little rougher this time, biting his lip at one point. He pulled away, a line of saliva connected them before he pulled him in again, but this time whispered in his ear, "Are you gonna do me again or not?"
"Heh..I am," Vex whispered back,"you just have to be quiet..you wouldn't want anyone finding us like this, would you?" Personally, Vex wouldn't care, but he enjoyed messing with Mahiro. Especially when he is like this. He nibbled the small area on his neck behind his ear, "of course, I don't think I would mind."

Chris chuckled. "Cute." He didn't speak loud enough for her to hear, and simply mumbled to himself. She caught his attention, mostly because of her gutsy attitude. Shaking his head with a smirk playing at his lips, he stuck his finger into the piece of cake, before lifting it up and breaking a piece off into his mouth and chewing.

Asphyxiated said:
"Heh..I am," Vex whispered back,"you just have to be quiet..you wouldn't want anyone finding us like this, would you?" Personally, Vex wouldn't care, but he enjoyed messing with Mahiro. Especially when he is like this. He nibbled the small area on his neck behind his ear, "of course, I don't think I would mind."
"If they see us, they see us, they can leave or get off to it." Mahiro grins, he pulled Vex's waist against his using his legs that were wrapped around Vex. He let out a little moan as he nibbled his neck, "Stop teasing..."

" Where are you aiming? "

...†Akira stood ten meters behind Toshiro, watching as he swung his sword. He sighed slightly and spoke†...

" So your power is ice? Here's a tip, don't reveal your power until it's too late for the enemy to react. Or else... "

...†Akira glared at him†...

"
Someone like me will come along and devise a strategy against it. "

kurosaki_ichigo-904309_zps7bdc528c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ritora nodded, as if satisfied by the fact that he was eating. Cleaning up silently and throwing away all of the empty cartons in the trash can. But saving a few chocolates for Chris, placing them on his plate. She appeared to go back to her quiet innocence, apparently having two sides of her blase personality. She sat back down, unsure of what to do at this point, sensing the powers that were being used on the campus, between two powerful beings. "Your powers?" This was something she was going to ask everyone she met, sometimes they were revealed to her but not often.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Where are you aiming? "

...†Akira stood ten meters behind Toshiro, watching as he swung his sword. He sighed slightly and spoke†...

" So your power is ice? Here's a tip, don't reveal your power until it's too late for the enemy to react. Or else... "

...†Akira glared at him†...

" Someone like me will come along and devise a strategy against it. "

kurosaki_ichigo-904309_zps7bdc528c.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro turned to face him, "Show me what you've got."

toshiro_color_by_bletisan-d49u5os.jpg

Chris finished his cake, nodding his head approvingly. He began to trail off in thought about her, before being interrupted by her asking a question. "Hm? Powers?" Chris shook his head whilst shrugging her shoulders. "Cant say. I dont know all of them myself."

" Please. I simply came here to observe the courtyard. You attacked me. So. Are you gonna attack? Or are you gonna keep standing there? "

...†Akira watched and soon looked away from Toshiro†...

" Besides, you couldn't handle '
what I've got'. "

ichigo_kurosaki_render_3___od_by_loona_cry-d48idhy_zps293dc26b.png

Toshiro shot towards Akira, going to slash through his torso, no questions asked and no holding back. Akira was very confident, hopefully he could back that up, he didn't want Luna-Sama to be disappointed if he killed him.

"Ah." She lost interest, drifting off into her thoughts, wondering what the fight that was going out on the courtyard was about. She knew where it was, and was interested in watching it happen so she got up. Looking at Chris she didn't invite him to come with her but... she didn't say not to come either. Reaching the courtyard she took note of the large ice wall and stared at it for a while, wishing she could fly up to the top and watch but her cat ears could hear most of the activity inside. Plus she could sense when the attacks happened and at what magnitude they were executed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris observed her, and by instinct , knew where she was headed. Complaining in a grumbled tone, Chris followed in suit. He didn't need an invitation, but only common sense. Shoving his hands into his front pockets, Chris stood a few feet behind her, not even phased in the slightest by the large wall of ice. "So. You like drama I see." Chris then yawned, rolling his gaze over to focus on the trees not far away. Eventually, he lost all interest, and finally focused his gaze skyward, staring aimlessly to no end.

LonelyAssassin said:
"If they see us, they see us, they can leave or get off to it." Mahiro grins, he pulled Vex's waist against his using his legs that were wrapped around Vex. He let out a little moan as he nibbled his neck, "Stop teasing..."
Vex chuckled, "alright.." It was easier for him to control his strength after feeding, but a part of him really wanted to not use restraint this time..we'll see.

He pulled Mahiro into a deep kiss, trailing his hand to his hips.

Ftb or nah??))

...†Akira pulled his sword from his back as Toshiro ran towards him†...

tumblr_m84z62vCLc1rbzr08o1_500_zpspldh5ho7.gif

...†When Toshiro swung his sword, Akira swung his own, locking their swords together. Akira spoke†...

E317_Hitsugaya_arrest_Ichigo.png

...†Akira had loosened his grip and as a result, was sent soaring back and into the ice wall that had formed around them. Blood slowly began flowing down the right side of Akira's face. He stood up and spoke as he saw his blood fall onto the ground below him†...

" I was careless.. "

...†Akira observed Toshiro, panting heavily. Something seemed to be causing his lack of breath. Steam rose from the ice that he had impacted†...

Sexy-Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-33031821-500-300_zpsl5fludch.gif

" Do not lose your composure, do not break your stance, stretch out your awareness and do not let your guard down for a second. If you do.. "

...†Akira seemed to appear directly infront of Toshiro, slightly in the air and bring down his sword. He spoke as he did so†...

" You're dead.. "

Asphyxiated said:
Vex chuckled, "alright.." It was easier for him to control his strength after feeding, but a part of him really wanted to not use restraint this time..we'll see.
He pulled Mahiro into a deep kiss, trailing his hand to his hips.

Ftb or nah??))
(not yet <.<)

Mahiro kissed him back, his hands went to the back of his waistband and grabbed it, before playing with it, he slowly pulled it down from around Vex's waist, grinning under the kiss.

"Mhm." She nodded slightly and turned to him, mildly surprised that she was mildly pleased to see that he had followed her (Yes that's redundant). "Can you fly at least?" She was eager to see the match with visual instead of just relying on her two senses. A fight with an Ice Caster and some unknown user would be mildly entertaining. "Reminds me of ice boy." She mumbled under her breath. She looked up slightly startled ... its almost done? Fast.

Sixxx said:
he leaned forward intensely " mmmhhhhh what was that " his intense eyes gazed into her eyes knowing his eyes will get the truth out he smiles knowing it will work
Haiiro sighs. "I pride myself on not lying, so Ill tell you what I was about to say, even though it will most likely make you hate me. I am the goddess of destruction, chaos, and insanity." She says nervously.

Toshiro bent his legs and raised his sword, the two blades clashed, the ground cracked beneath Toshiro but he kept it together. He pushed off the blade and jumped away a couple of meters.

"You're the one with more on the line here, Akira. Layla." He was ready for the next attack.

(Nothing Phyxi <.< )

"Fly? No. Teleport, yes." Chris never shift his gaze, but did tilt his head to the side. He was growing quite bored, even with the fight taking place. It had been brought to his attention just how little he knew about anyone at this school, or practically anything. Blowing his breath, Chris allowed his purple irises to be buried within his pale eyelids.

LonelyAssassin said:
(not yet <.<)
Mahiro kissed him back, his hands went to the back of his waistband and grabbed it, before playing with it, he slowly pulled it down from around Vex's waist, grinning under the kiss.
Vex raised a brow, grabbing his hands and pinning them above his head,"what are you grinning about?"

"Thats fine, its nearly over." She approached the ice wall, attempting to hide her irritation over the fact that he was bored and not trying to hide it. She pulled out the small vial of gasoline and doused a small spot on the ice wall, holding the lighter to it and burning a small window for her to observe ( xD so creepy). She peered in and got a close look at the fighters as they battled on not noticing the small face looking in. Should have thought of this sooner. The white haired boy appeared to be loosing against the orange spiky haired one. Not that it mattered to her, she was interested in the fighting techniques they were using.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex raised a brow, grabbing his hands and pinning them above his head,"what are you grinning about?"
"Nothing." Mahiro grinned, "I always grin, shut up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back