• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
he closer his eye sighing " you havent seen the worse" he felt haunted , he knew when he did it it was wrong but he loved it , he smiled "hopefully some day ill die and i want to be remembered good , thus the arts"

Jax sighs. "Its fine, im kinda bored though..." Haiiro nods. "I understand your point, but I have seen worse, much worse."

Sora teleports to the roof and looks up at the clouds "Hmmm... Alwight but yew have to come out of my body, I'll dew someting fer yew"

Adam packed her up some of the leftovers and handed them to her with a smile re filling her wine and handing it to her " being bad is sooo good sometimes"

Sora snaps and creates a body that looks exactly like Jax. "There yew go! Now yew Dun't have to use my body anymoar!"

Jax smiles before remembering something, his hat and ataff were buried with him, and he needed those. He went back into Sora. "There are two things I need...but they were buried with me."

Sora was excited this was his last task he needed to do before getting Jax out of his body. "Alwight! Do yew have any clues on where it is?"

Jax sighs. "No clue." He says calmly. To be honest he didnt mind being a ghost, he could possess whover he wanted if he wanted to, which would allow him to do more than he ever could when he was alive, which would be much more fun.

Sora frowns and then he lights up "I tink I know where! I saw a Meanie carrying yer body to the forest!" Sora jumps off the roof and starts running towards the forest.

Adam grinned " you make it hard to be good my dear " she smiles an evil seductive smile he clinked his glass against hers and winked

Jax goes completely silent. Haiiro giggles. "What can I say, Im pretty persuasive sometimes." She says, shrugging and sipping her wine.

While running Jax was silent the whole way. he didn't care he was too excited because he was about to get his body back. He arrived at an ice like headstone moments later "Is dis yew?"

Sora shrugs "Oh well... Only one way to find out" Sora snaps his finger and a shovel appeared in his hands. Moments later the Sora sees a staff and a hat next to the body. he quickly grabs it and inspects it "Is dis yer stuff?"

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
adam circled her lookin her up and down sipping his wine grinning when he noticed him

(its almost 12 and i get up at 4 igtg , tagg me ill reply in abou 5 ish hours @AriaTheWatcher )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu slowly rose her head, only to stare at the wing. It had caught her attention and sparked curiosity, which in turn led to her beginning to poke at it. Giggling quietly, she finally stopped, only to roll over onto her back and continue poking at the fancy looking shape. She hadn't seen a single wing since she left hell, which of course, had been somewhat of a long time, as other would refer to it in the least

[/QUOTE]
(This damn rp has stopped notifying me. Can you tag me from now on? :/ )

Shade's wing twitched at being poked and he grinned softly at Yuu's childish manners. Hearing her giggle caused him to blush and he partially looked away from her to hide his blushing face. He could still feel her poking his wing, but his flushed face took precedent and he wanted to hide it now.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Shut your mouth. "

...†Akira was starting to get irritated with this person who stood before him. He had underestimated his opponent's strength and as such, he was thrown into the ice wall. This wouldn't happen again. Akira decided to stop holding back. He felt sorry for his opponent so he held back almost all of his power, but no more. His power soon burst forth, melting the ice wall and causing the the slabs of concrete to rip off the ground. His hair swayed back and forth quickly. A voice rang out within Akira's mind†...

" The instinct to dominate and slaughter your enemies. "

†Akira then spoke to his opponent, glaring at him. Akira was slightly more serious than he previously was†...

" Playtime is over. "

tumblr_lqmubr6WMs1qfezoro1_r1_500_zpstbwynans.gif

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro looked around, this wasn't good, he was getting very serious. But he didn't back down, "Lets go!" He points his sword forward towards Akira and waited for him to strike.

Asphyxiated said:
"Tch.." Vex started to squeeze his wrists before he stopped and moved them into one hand. He used his free hand to pull Mahiro's shirt all the way up his arms and smiled, thinking of something lewd as he stared.
"W-what are you thinking?" Mahiro blushed and looked away, "Just get a move on will you?"

LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro looked around, this wasn't good, he was getting very serious. But he didn't back down, "Lets go!" He points his sword forward towards Akira and waited for him to strike.

"W-what are you thinking?" Mahiro blushed and looked away, "Just get a move on will you?"
Vex didn't say anything, he was quiet except for a minute chuckle. There's that blush. He smiled and began kissing his skin, from his neck all the way down. Using Mahiro's own shirt to keep his hands together with one hand, he slipped his fingers into the side of the male's pants and began to pull them down as his lips approached his waist.

>.> ))

Lioness075 said:
(This damn rp has stopped notifying me. Can you tag me from now on? :/ )
Shade's wing twitched at being poked and he grinned softly at Yuu's childish manners. Hearing her giggle caused him to blush and he partially looked away from her to hide his blushing face. He could still feel her poking his wing, but his flushed face took precedent and he wanted to hide it now.
(Yurp)

Yuu slowly turned to face him, noticing the sudden actions to hide his face. It caused her to poke at his chest, to determine whether he was asleep or not. Not that she could blantly ask him if he was awake, due to the fact she was afraid to do so anyway. Thus, she simply poked him with her index fingers, before eventually stopping. Upon stopping, she blew her breath, only to reach her hand towards his head and run her fingers through his hair.

@Lioness075

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back