• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna giggled. She loved it when he teased her just as well as she teased him. "But wouldn't that make me dirty again?" Luna spoke as if she were innocent, not developing the thought on her own accord even if she was. Slowly, Luna turned to faca him, leaning her form against the doorway of the bathroom.

"I guess we'll have to see." Toshiro takes his clothes off again and gets in the shower, slowly, his eyes don't break contact with hers until he is in the shower fully.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro chuckles, "Do you even eat Human food?" he says this jokingly, "You were the one that said you were hungry."
Toshiro looked up at her, "In case you didn't want me to Luna-Sama. You may have found it rude and I respect you privacy." He stands up and walked passed her into the bathroom. "You can have another if you wish." He glanced back at her, he said this differently from how he usually spoke to her, a seductive edge to his voice.

Toshiro-toushirou-hitsugaya-25179079-1024-768.jpg
Vex blinked, glancing at him,"hm, I did, didn't I." He shrugged, a grin forming onto his lips,"I don't usually eat any human food other than sweets and fruits."

Ritora woke up, having fell asleep on the bench where she met the boy named Chris, she didn't remember how she got there but assumed that she must of have walked to it unconsciously. Her habits often left her confused, but she got over it easily. Pulling off her jacket in a apparently meaningless gesture she sat in only a short sleeved shirt and skirt. A cookie had been shoved in the pocket of her jacket, she pulled it out. It was already partially melted but she went ahead and ate it anyways.

( Good Afternoon, Thats a lot of characters to play at once o-o)

Luna watched him for a few moments. She was curious as to what he was planning, or perhaps thinking of doing. Giggling while rolling her irises, Luna removed herself from the doorway, entering the bathroom. She didnt bother to close the door, and simply shifted her gaze towards the entrance to the shower. Tilting her head to the side, Luna removed her own towel, before stelling in beside him.

[QUOTE="Tamotsu Fukui]Ritora woke up, having fell asleep on the bench where she met the boy named Chris, she didn't remember how she got there but assumed that she must of have walked to it unconsciously. Her habits often left her confused, but she got over it easily. Pulling off her jacket in a apparently meaningless gesture she sat in only a short sleeved shirt and skirt. A cookie had been shoved in the pocket of her jacket, she pulled it out. It was already partially melted but she went ahead and ate it anyways.
( Good Afternoon, Thats a lot of characters to play at once o-o)

[/QUOTE]
(I can handle it xD . Its only 4)

Mahiro raised an eyebrow, "You live off Sweets and Fruits? What do you eat other than that?"

Toshiro turned to face her, his hair was over his face because of the water, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "Turn around..." Was all he said, he didn't say it as a command, he would never do that.

[QUOTE="Tamotsu Fukui](O-O I was referring to lonely but your playing 4 ... I'm way too new to Roleplaying *facedesk*)

[/QUOTE]
(DX Sorry. Don't hit your head ;~ ;)

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro raised an eyebrow, "You live off Sweets and Fruits? What do you eat other than that?"
Toshiro turned to face her, his hair was over his face because of the water, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "Turn around..." Was all he said, he didn't say it as a command, he would never do that.
"Blood, emotions, energy, and sometimes life force." Vex named off these things on his fingers, watching his hand,"mostly blood."

Mahiro had a thought which slightly aroused himself, "Interesting." He walks up to him and wraps his arms around his waist, "Does it hurt?"

Kalena ate most of her steak, licking her lips slowly before taking a sip of water.

"So... are we going to talk? I mean you didn't exactly stay away like I told you too..." Kalena was quite glad he hadn't, considering that she'd killed that teacher. She didn't know what she would have done if he hadn't been there.

She didn't know what she wanted but the nameless, presumably gay, guy had said she might regret not trying things. Assuming she wanted to try. She wasn't sure about that either.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](DX Sorry. Don't hit your head ;~ ;)

[/QUOTE]
Hey, don't forget about Yuu and Shade. ^^;

Valkyre said:
Kalena ate most of her steak, licking her lips slowly before taking a sip of water.
"So... are we going to talk? I mean you didn't exactly stay away like I told you too..." Kalena was quite glad he hadn't, considering that she'd killed that teacher. She didn't know what she would have done if he hadn't been there.

She didn't know what she wanted but the nameless, presumably gay, guy had said she might regret not trying things. Assuming she wanted to try. She wasn't sure about that either.
Tasuke faced her, his eyes became softer and he let out a little sigh before looking down, "I'm sorry. I was thinking about you all the time I wasn't with you." He leaned back in his chair, "I nearly convinced myself that it was your Vila's Allure, but I know it's not. You won't like this but I killed someone in the time I wasn't with you, that pleasure should have made the allure fade away - but it didn't, I loved you before and then I loved you after."

Yuu nodded her head, scooting closer towards him. Once again, her stomach rumbled, which in turn caused her cheeks to become shaded with a light pink color. Once becoming closer to him, she poked at his stomach one more time, before placing his hand on her own stomach while it grumbled.

Luna raised her brow. "Shhh. Don't tell me." Luna then brought her body to press against own, lowering her face to his neck. Allowing an inch of space between her lips and the skin of his neck, she stuck her tongue out and drug it across the surface.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro had a thought which slightly aroused himself, "Interesting." He walks up to him and wraps his arms around his waist, "Does it hurt?"
Vex raised a brow, looking at Mahiro. "It can. It can hurt as much as I want it to," leaning in to whisper in his ear, he continued,"it can also feel as good as I want it to."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu nodded her head, scooting closer towards him. Once again, her stomach rumbled, which in turn caused her cheeks to become shaded with a light pink color. Once becoming closer to him, she poked at his stomach one more time, before placing his hand on her own stomach while it grumbled.

[/QUOTE]
Shade blushed at the touch and then said, "Yeah, I get it. You're hungry and while I may have a kitchen in my room, I'm a terrible cook." On the downside, Shade really didn't want to leave his bed. He was really comfortable and for the first time ever, there was a girl in his bed. Couldn't he savor the moment a bit longer?

Kalena froze. She didn't like it. Not one bit. She had been trying to carefully ignore the fact that he was a murderer by his own admission. Hearing that he'd killed someone in the short period that they'd been apart and that it had been pleasurable for him? It made her shudder.

Yet here he was confessing that he loved her and that it wasn't just because she was a Vila. A warm feeling spread through her body, conflicting with her horror at what he had done in her absence. There was a long silence.

"You killed someone...?" she whispered, not wanting to believe it.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Yuu nodded her head, scooting closer towards him. Once again, her stomach rumbled, which in turn caused her cheeks to become shaded with a light pink color. Once becoming closer to him, she poked at his stomach one more time, before placing his hand on her own stomach while it grumbled.

Luna raised her brow. "Shhh. Don't tell me." Luna then brought her body to press against own, lowering her face to his neck. Allowing an inch of space between her lips and the skin of his neck, she stuck her tongue out and drug it across the surface.

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro let out a little gasp and his grip around her tightened a little, she knew how to do this, she was very very good and he could probably go for another round. He blushed slightly at the thought, being close to her like this, she would probably notice he was aroused.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex raised a brow, looking at Mahiro. "It can. It can hurt as much as I want it to," leaning in to whisper in his ear, he continued,"it can also feel as good as I want it to."
Mahiro wanted him to take his blood now, he whispered it that in his ear and then pulled away, "Show me how you do it."

Valkyre said:
Kalena froze. She didn't like it. Not one bit. She had been trying to carefully ignore the fact that he was a murderer by his own admission. Hearing that he'd killed someone in the short period that they'd been apart and that it had been pleasurable for him? It made her shudder.
Yet here he was confessing that he loved her and that it wasn't just because she was a Vila. A warm feeling spread through her body, conflicting with her horror at what he had done in her absence. There was a long silence.

"You killed someone...?" she whispered, not wanting to believe it.
"Yes." He admitted, "We may as well get this out. You can choose not to believe it, but it's the truth. I can show you if you want. Though if it upsets you I won't - I know it upsets you so disregard my offer to show you." He realized he was being a little harsh and then leaned forward, resting his elbows on his legs, "Look. I love you Kalena. It doesn't make it any better, but it's a reason to start working on making it better. I think that you are fond of me to, or else you wouldn't have come out with me or start having this conversation with me."

Yuu watched him for a few moments before snuggling closer to him. Comfortably, Yuu rested her head against his chest, no longer mentioning her want for food. She was somewhat cold, and of course brought herself closer to a source of warmth. Bringing her knees to her chest, Yuu placed her hands to hug him.

Luna halted her actions, having caught a particular rub against her legs. Removing her lips from his neck, raising them to his ear, she nibbled on its tip before placing it fully into her mouth, whispering with his ear between her teeth. "You should take a shower."

stopped receiving notifs. can you message me when you ummm post something involving me since tags and other things haven't appeared

Toshiro made a confused look, he stuttered slightly as he spoke, "I-I am right now!" The water was nice and warm still from her previous shower, and she never turned it off. Unless she was making an innuendo of sorts...

LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro let out a little gasp and his grip around her tightened a little, she knew how to do this, she was very very good and he could probably go for another round. He blushed slightly at the thought, being close to her like this, she would probably notice he was aroused.
Mahiro wanted him to take his blood now, he whispered it that in his ear and then pulled away, "Show me how you do it."
Vex smirked, staring down at him with an odd expression. He didn't say a word as he pulled Mahiro closer and began planting his lips against the skin of his neck in gentle kisses, smiling.

Kalena couldn't believe that he'd offered to show her that killed people and enjoyed it. She held herself, feeling sick from the notion. Leave. Just leave and never look back she thought. She almost stood up and did exactly that.

Then he said that he loved her. Again. She stayed sat where she was, experiencing a slight shortness of breath.

"I... I guess I am fond of you. More than that, I don't know. I'm not sure I'm cut out for more... I'm a Vila"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back