• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...†Akira watched Layla leave and stood up, walking towards the door. The teacher walked in and told Akira to sit back in his seat. Yet Akira spoke as he walked past him†...

"
Silence, Human. "

...†At that moment, the teacher's eyes were surrounded with a red outline and he nodded at Akira, walking to his desk. Akira stepped out of the door and looked at Layla. He spoke as he stood opposite her, leaning against a wall†...

" You were bored too, huh? "

"Yeah. Terribly." Layla shrugged her shoulders, shifting her gaze ever so slightly to the side. "I mean. There's nothing to do."

Luna parted her lips, her breath becoming heavier with each movement. He felt good....no, great. Luna couldn't help but claw her gingers against his back, releasing her own slightly high-pitched sounds of pleasure beneath his lips. Constantly, she clawed, separating her lips from his. In doing so, she leaned her head back against the glass of the window, shutting her eyelids over her irises.

(Fade to black?)

Although he tried, Colten could not keep down the grin that thrust itself upon his face as he imagined a night with Kalena.

Rosalin could not really do anything except quietly listen to their seductions and teases. Luckily she was fine with just watching them. It was rather entertaining after all. Even if she ever did want any romantic interaction, which she has convinced herself she does not want or need, it would be impossible. The only sensation she could ever provide would be shiver down the spine. Being a ghost in the land of the living certainly had its drawbacks. This was one of the main reasons why she usually keeps herself from growing too attached to people. The other reason being she simply doesn't like most people.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Christopher is just lazing off in his class, so hes free xD )

Yuu slowly trailed her gaze up to spot Shade. He seemed to be discolored in her eyes, which made her slightly tilt her head. She didn't budge while he brushed her hair out from her face, only a curious look taking over her façade. Now that she had slept, she was simply hungry. But currently, having misplaced her notepad, had no idea how to relay the message. Thus, she began poking at his stomach, not bothering to avert her gaze from his whilst she did so.

[/QUOTE]
Shade blinked at Yuu, who had begun poking his stomach. Frowning, he was about to ask her what was wrong when he heard her stomach growl. Answers that, he thought. Shade half grinned at Yuu and then asked her, "Hungry?" He wasn't much of a cook himself, but Shade could at least accompany Yuu to the school cafeteria...or something.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"Yeah. Terribly." Layla shrugged her shoulders, shifting her gaze ever so slightly to the side. "I mean. There's nothing to do."
Luna parted her lips, her breath becoming heavier with each movement. He felt good....no, great. Luna couldn't help but claw her gingers against his back, releasing her own slightly high-pitched sounds of pleasure beneath his lips. Constantly, she clawed, separating her lips from his. In doing so, she leaned her head back against the glass of the window, shutting her eyelids over her irises.

(Fade to black?)

[/QUOTE]
(Nice and yeah.)

-Fades to black as the two get it onnnnnn-

"I'm open to that" Kalena laughed softly at Tasuke's teasing suggestion, looking between the grinning Colton and Tasuke.

"It's not like I've never done that before" she shrugged nonchalantly, she'd slept with a lot of guys and sometimes just one wasn't enough. It was a fun experience, providing the men involved didn't end up having a fight to the death over her. Kalena always left if a fight broke out, her presence was only making things worse after all.

"Tsch, so open to it. I'm kidding, I wouldn't want to be seen with this weak creature." Tasuke took another sip of water and tilted his head back. He then smirked and moved his chair up against Kalena's and whispered something in her ear.

Kalena rolled her eyes as he insulted Colton, she didn't really think Tasuke could comment on him being weak willed when he was clearly obsessed with her himself. She smiled as he whispered in her ear, deliberately dragging her gaze over him as her hand slipped onto his thigh.

"Oh I know you can" Kalena replied in her silky voice, giving his thigh a little teasing squeeze before taking her hand away and picking up her glass of water once more.

Luckily it was a woman that brought Kalena's steak to the table, else she might well have dropped it. The Vila sipped her water and set in back down before starting to cut her steak.

Luna stood up, glancing towards Toshiro. It took her a few moments to realize how she had gotten to this position, which allowed a small smile to play at her lips. Slowly, she removed herself from his presence, only to disappear up the stairs and head towards the bathroom to take a fresh shower so she could clothe herself.

Toshiro watched her leave, he stood up as well, he put his clothes on and went up stairs. He heard the shower and guessed that it was Luna, so sat against the wall outside, waiting for his turn. He felt good, it was a strange feeling, they weren't lovers or anything. He couldn't explain it, not even in his head.

Tasuke grinned, leaning back in his chair and watched the food come over, it Kalena's steak was given to her first and then his Salmon came after. They didn't do Sushi here, he was disappointed. But this would do.

"There are some things that the heavens have allowed us to experience before going there." He didn't say the rest, Kalena wouldn't have liked it if he started spewing out that he was a ruthless killer. But he said it to himself in his head, That's why I grab as much of it as possible, because I'm going to hell.

Tasuke's comment annoyed Colten. He was going to say something but decided against it. There were better ways of getting even rather than making Kalena uncomfortable with an argument. Besides, it was clear that Kalena more Tasuke's than she was his. Colten gave his watch a glance, realizing that his latest octopus tentacle shipment was about to be dropped off at his apartment. He stood up from his chair and said, mostly to Kalena, "Well it's been delightful getting to know you, but I'm afraid I have to get going." He gave her a hug and discreetly slid his card into her hand, whispering "In case you ever wish to meet more.. intimately."

Rosalin decided to let the couple be alone for the rest of the night and reached out her hand about to shake Tasuke's, but then pulled back remembering that she couldn't. "Dumbass, You forgot again." her inner voice jeered. Instead she settled on just saying, "Pleasure meeting you guys."

(A sucky card that I made up for rping purposes. :/ )

Colton's card:

Colton Ferolin

305-675-3002

Warehouse address: 13453 sw 45th lane

For all your black magic needs, call for further details.

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
When Mahiro was sat down he had a little fit, "STOP PICKING ME U.... wait, you can teleport?" He looks around. @Asphyxiated
Vex was ready for any attack Mahiro might've done for picking him up, but realized he stopped pitching a fit. He scratched his head,"no..I can control and move through shadows pretty quickly, even make them into physical material such as clothes or weapons. Well...I guess you could call it teleporting...in some sense of the word."

Kalena hugged Colton back, highly amused by the fact that he gave her his card.

"Maybe I'll take you up on that" Kalena murmured teasingly to the man, before pulling away. She took the card and went to tuck the card into her bra. Only she soon realised that she wasn't wearing one. Luckily her shirt did have a pocket upon inspection and so she slipped the card into there instead.

She turned her attention to the female that for some reason didn't hate her and smiled. "Nice to meet you too"

"Pleasure to meet you too." Tasuke watched them both leave and continued his salmon, "Well they were interesting." He almost forgot about the red head that was sitting with them.

@Azalea

Asphyxiated said:
Vex was ready for any attack Mahiro might've done for picking him up, but realized he stopped pitching a fit. He scratched his head,"no..I can control and move through shadows pretty quickly, even make them into physical material such as clothes or weapons. Well...I guess you could call it teleporting...in some sense of the word."
Mahiro stood up, "Well that is really cool!" He made a quick mental note before punching him in the stomach making him jerk forward and whispers in his ear, "Don't do it again."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Pleasure to meet you too." Tasuke watched them both leave and continued his salmon, "Well they were interesting." He almost forgot about the red head that was sitting with them.
@Azalea

Mahiro stood up, "Well that is really cool!" He made a quick mental note before punching him in the stomach making him jerk forward and whispers in his ear, "Don't do it again."
Vex stood back up straight and sighed carelessly,"whatever.." He kept his hands clenched inside of his jacket pockets as he looked around. "Well, if you're still hungry, what do you want to eat? I can't say I know how good the food is anywhere around here."

Luna stepped out of the bathroom dripping wet with a towel wrapped around her form. After standing in the doorway aimlessly, Luna finally caught sight of a seated Toshiro on the floor. Tilting her head to the side, she finally spoke. "Why didn't you join me Toshi?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stood back up straight and sighed carelessly,"whatever.." He kept his hands clenched inside of his jacket pockets as he looked around. "Well, if you're still hungry, what do you want to eat? I can't say I know how good the food is anywhere around here."
Mahiro chuckles, "Do you even eat Human food?" he says this jokingly, "You were the one that said you were hungry."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna stepped out of the bathroom dripping wet with a towel wrapped around her form. After standing in the doorway aimlessly, Luna finally caught sight of a seated Toshiro on the floor. Tilting her head to the side, she finally spoke. "Why didn't you join me Toshi?"

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro looked up at her, "In case you didn't want me to Luna-Sama. You may have found it rude and I respect you privacy." He stands up and walked passed her into the bathroom. "You can have another if you wish." He glanced back at her, he said this differently from how he usually spoke to her, a seductive edge to his voice.

Toshiro-toushirou-hitsugaya-25179079-1024-768.jpg

"He sure was" Kalena smiled as she watched him go, she liked it when men found her attractive and didn't drool as a result. Drooling was not attractive.

She returned to her steak which was delightful, not surprising considering the expense. Not that Kalena was particularly aware of the monetary value of items considering that she had never purchased anything herself.

"And if I slept with any of the girl's boyfriends, she didn't seem to know about it" Kalena smiled, that was always a good thing.

Tasuke patted his mouth with a napkin before speaking, "I Don't think she has had a boyfriend. For a long time." He continued eating, he didn't bother explaining why unless Kalena wanted to know. He didn't think the Salmon was too good, he'd had better, it was a little dry.

Okay, bye :) )

Having died herself, Kalena recognised a kindred spirit. Even if it was of a different kind.

"She might have one. Or maybe she had one before and I slept with them then or afterwards" Kalena shrugged, having died had never stopped her from doing anything. Although having a substantial form unlike the ghost girl was a real advantage in this area.

Sora woke up deciding not to wake up Jax, he then got off the bench and started walking to the school. He arrived at the entrance of the of the school a minute later and walked in. While roaming the halls he sees Layla and Akira. Sora decided to walk in front of Akira and kick him in the shin.

@Fukushima Akira @Mashiro Shiina

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maybe." Tasuke doesn't completely finish his Salmon, but he's done with it and so pushes it away from him and taps his lips with the napkin again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back