• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry for yesterday... The internet kept going off and on in my house so I kinda gave up. Dx)

Amber eyes peeked out from behind an adjoining table, before the ginger danced into one of the chairs beside Kalena. "Hello!" she greeted, a wide grin spreading across her lips as she observed the two, unaware that she was interrupting something. "ooh. Steak. Oh, hi Tasuke!" she waved a hand in his general direction. Her ears twitched slightly as she caught the last bit of conversation between the two, something about Kalena being a Vila or Vela or something? "Ooh, no wonder your so pretty."

Luna tilted her head, releasing his ear from her teeth. "I don't see soap." Luna giggled quietly, slowly dragging her left hand down his body, not even stopping once she passed his stomach. Halting just below his waistline, she planted a teasing kiss above his lips.

"You have the feelings though, so you are. You just haven't used them yet." Tasuke stopped talking now, Blaise had talked to Kalena so he looked away to be in thought.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex smirked, staring down at him with an odd expression. He didn't say a word as he pulled Mahiro closer and began planting his lips against the skin of his neck in gentle kisses, smiling.
Mahiro closes his eyes and hugged him tightly, he didn't know how it was gonna be, he'd never been bit by a vampire either so if it was similar to that he'd never know. "Don't take too much baka!"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu watched him for a few moments before snuggling closer to him. Comfortably, Yuu rested her head against his chest, no longer mentioning her want for food. She was somewhat cold, and of course brought herself closer to a source of warmth. Bringing her knees to her chest, Yuu placed her hands to hug him.

[/QUOTE]
Shade blushed even harder as Yuu snuggled closer to him. He felt bad since she was clearly hungry, but unless they went to the cafeteria, food wasn't gunna happen. He then stiffened slightly as Yuu placed her hands on him to hug him. He hadn't been touched in a friendly manner like that...for years. He forced himself to relax as he drew himself closer to Yuu, putting one of his arms around her waist and then holding her close to him in return.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna tilted her head, releasing his ear from her teeth. "I don't see soap." Luna giggled quietly, slowly dragging her left hand down his body, not even stopping once she passed his stomach. Halting just below his waistline, she planted a teasing kiss above his lips.

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro blushed, "R-right." he grabbed the soap fumbled with his hands for the soap on the side and started to wipe his body down with it, he felt her kiss and looked at her, his other hand cups her cheek and he kissed her.

"Thanks..." Kalena said a tad coldly to the bubbly girl that had interrupted them. She regretted how she had sounded almost immediately because actually, the girl's interruption meant that she didn't have to answer Tasuke.

"It's also why none of the guys in here can keep their eyes off of me, they're all being unintentionally seduced by me" Kalena smiled, having looked around the room and drank in their attention. It always made her feel better.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro closes his eyes and hugged him tightly, he didn't know how it was gonna be, he'd never been bit by a vampire either so if it was similar to that he'd never know. "Don't take too much baka!"
Vex chuckled,"I won't, silly." He nibbled his ear lightly,"say, what's a weak spot of yours? I like my blood hot." Though he was teasing, he was also serious.

Cerin is asleep in Soren's lap. Other than that, I haven't moved you. @SorenDarrah ))

Yuu didn't budge, and simply remained in her curled position. She hadnt had any contact with another person for as long as she could remember all due to her status. Yawning only slightly, Yuu stretched out her legs and rolled slightly farther away from him, only to roll right back, with her back being pressed against his chest.

Luna couldn't help but burst into giggles. It was all humorous, watching him fumble and stumble about. Watching the water dampen his hair made her think, which eventually took hold of her full attention.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex chuckled,"I won't, silly." He nibbled his ear lightly,"say, what's a weak spot of yours? I like my blood hot." Though he was teasing, he was also serious.

Cerin is asleep in Soren's lap. Other than that, I haven't moved you. @SorenDarrah ))
"How about we make it into a Game?" Mahiro laughed, "Guess the weak spot." He kissed him on the neck a couple of times.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Yuu didn't budge, and simply remained in her curled position. She hadnt had any contact with another person for as long as she could remember all due to her status. Yawning only slightly, Yuu stretched out her legs and rolled slightly farther away from him, only to roll right back, with her back being pressed against his chest.

Luna couldn't help but burst into giggles. It was all humorous, watching him fumble and stumble about. Watching the water dampen his hair made her think, which eventually took hold of her full attention.

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro noticed she was staring and so aligned his eyes with hers and spoke, "You ok Luna-Sama?" He gently stroked her cheek.

Not noticing the annoyance tinging the girl's tone, she allowed a yawn to bubble from her lips as she leaned back into the seat drowsily.

Luna continued to stare, up until he spoke to her. Not even blinking, she trailed her gaze down to his own, before allowing a small smile to play at her lips. "Why yes of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

Kalena glanced at Tasuke, she had seemed to know him after all and so was looking for help with her. For someone who had been so overly friendly before, she now wasn't helping the conversation. The Vila also had no idea how to talk with girls, they never liked her unless they were lesbians or asexual in her experience. Lesbians didn't always make the best platonic relationships either, Kalena was naturally very attractive even without her Allure after all.

"What were you thinking about?" Toshiro blinked a couple of times and then kissed her shoulder.

Tasuke leaned his elbow on the table and then his head on his hand and looked at Blaise, "This question has been on my mind and has probably been on Kalena's too, but what is your sexual orientation?" The Question was blunt, but he was trying to make conversation with the girl and it was true what he said.

Adam grabs the cookies and smiles grabing a left over cookie from the package with a grin he crumbles the frosting-less cookies over the moose (the dessert i cant figure out the spelling) he smiled and brought over the Alfredo to the table with some fresh buttered bread and red wine " dinners ready " he said pulling out a chair and looking at her with deep blue eyes

Adam grabs the cookies and smiles grabing a left over cookie from the package with a grin he crumbles the frosting-less cookies over the moose (the dessert i cant figure out the spelling) he smiled and brought over the Alfredo to the table with some fresh buttered bread and red wine " dinners ready " he said pulling out a chair and looking at her with deep blue eyes

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro smiles, sitting down. She sat straight, staring at Adam, not even knowing that she was doing so. "Thank you Adam." She says calmly.

LonelyAssassin said:
"How about we make it into a Game?" Mahiro laughed, "Guess the weak spot." He kissed him on the neck a couple of times.
Toshiro noticed she was staring and so aligned his eyes with hers and spoke, "You ok Luna-Sama?" He gently stroked her cheek.
"That sounds like a lot of work." Vex thought about it for a moment before sighing in defeat. He was terrible at guessing games.

"You can be boring sometimes." Mahiro really wanted to know though, he blushed slightly, put Vex wouldn't be able to see because of him kissing his neck, thank god. "Get me on the floor." He whispered.

Luna shook her head. "Nothing really. Just qatching how your hair reacts to the water." Luna watched him for a few moments, befire trailing her gaze back tiwards his white hair.

Toshiro tilted his head, but then shrugged, he put the soap down and go the shampoo and squirted some in his hand before feeding it through his hair.

" your welcome" he smiled adorably and he twirled the noodles onto the fork and takes a bite when he swallows geting up and pouring her some wine and then him self

"My sexual orientation?" Blaise echoed, mouth parting as she peered at the asker of the question. "depends on the person, to be honest." Winking at the two, she removed a bread stick from the basket of bread the waiter had set in front, eating it cheerfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back