• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora stops to think for a minute "Well that just means you need a hug! Dun't worry I'll stay by your side and give you hugs wheneber you need it!" He starts hugging her again.

Haiiro smiles, she hadn't been this happy in a long while. "So, what's your name?" She asks, not wanting to keep calling Sora 'kid' because it sounded kind of mean.

Sora stops hugging her "hmmm... My name is Sora!" He summons a cupcake and starts eating it getting a little bit of frosting on his nose.

Haiiro stares at Sora for a few seconds, deducing that Sora was somewhere around 8. "It's nice to meet you Sora." She says cheerfully,

((( Decided to record this before I went to sleep. Sorry for the English, I struggled at the pronunciation of 'distinguishes' and 'their' and as you'll hear haha http://picosong.com/LmTg/ I replaced 'Ichigo' with 'Akira' xD . Anyway, now I'm really going off. Goodnight/afternoon everyone~ )))

----

@Mashiro Shiina @Asphyxiated

Last edited by a moderator:
Sora licks the frosting off his lips "Nice to meet yew tew!" He summons another cupcake and hands it to Haiiro "here you go!"

Haiiro carefully grabs the cupcake, partially afraid that she might crush it by accident if she wasn't careful, and took a bite out of it. "Thanks Sora!" She says happily. She was in a much better mood than she was earlier, that was for sure.

Sora stares at her with frosting on his nose "Yer whale come!" He finishes his cupcake and incinerates the wrapping

Haiiro giggles, the way Sora pronounced things was funny in her opinion. She took another bite of her cupcake and checked her watch. "I have to go back to my realm soon..." She says to herself, not really wanting to go back to her realm.

Sora's smile slowly faded away to a frown "Oh... Ish Okie you can go..." He wipes the frosting away on his nose.

Haiiro digs around in her pockets until she finds a piece of paper and a pencil, which she quickly writes down her phone number on. "If you need me you can call this phone number. I'm sorry, I have to go now." She says before disappearing, leaving the piece of paper on top of Sora's head. (Goodnight.)

Sora takes the number and puts it in his pocket. He then sighs and teleports to his room and lies down to sleep (Nighty Night! @AriaTheWatcher)

Kalena headed into school, she had nothing better to do and so decided to attend a class. It probably wouldn't be a class she was meant to be in but surely it was the thought that counted?

She wandered around the school, glad that for the most part, people were in lessons. Being heckled in the hallway wasn't on her agenda right now. Sure, there'd be guys in class but they tended to just stare and drool. Not like Tasuke...

Spotting a classroom that seemed to have a lesson going on in it, Kalena headed that way. She didn't consider that if the teacher was a female she'd be kicked out, or if they were male there wouldn't be much of a lesson.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex kissed him back, trying not to smile as he took in Mahiro's scent and taste of his skin. He let himself gently drop onto him, pressing his body on him as he pulled away and stared him down with a smirk. The same index finger as before trailed back up Mahiro's neck, then chin, and he followed it, admiring his skin. "There's no escaping now.".....

I'm going to sleep! I can't stay awake anymore. Goodnight~))
Mahiro wrapped his arms around his neck and fell as he dropped, he stuck his tongue out at him as he trailed his finger up his neck, "You're right." He looked back up at him with some form of aggression in his eyes, "Don't think I won't fight." He grinned

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro wrapped his arms around his neck and fell as he dropped, he stuck his tongue out at him as he trailed his finger up his neck, "You're right." He looked back up at him with some form of aggression in his eyes, "Don't think I won't fight." He grinned
"That's Good," Vex chuckled lightly, leaning his head in to whisper into his ear,"I was afraid I would get bored. I don't like to play nicely, but I love a challenge." He nibbled his ear, disregarding the earring.

No worries. We will. c: ))

Mahiro gasped as he nibbled his ear and then his hands went from draping around his neck to pulling up the back of Vex's shirt over his head and then throws it to the side. I guess this is the part where we fade to black and let the fun time happen T_T

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro gasped as he nibbled his ear and then his hands went from draping around his neck to pulling up the back of Vex's shirt over his head and then throws it to the side. I guess this is the part where we fade to black and let the fun time happen T_T
Yassss. Ok. I,,I ))

LonelyAssassin said:
xD , it's ok - do you want to lead to the after part or shall I? )
You can if you want to. I'm going to have to go in about twenty minutes for classes. I.I ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back