• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax struggled to keep from laughing and floated right next to Tasuke's ear, letting out an even louder and more high pitched screeching sound before going silent again. This was surprisingly funny now that he thought about it.

Tasuke was forced onto his bed, he swear his ear popped and he just lay there. "..." He didn't know what to say or do. His Tea was spilled all over the place and he was angry, "Show yourself."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro smirked, "What does that make me then?" His grin was playful.
Vex smirked, but he didn't say anything. There was a light spark in his rustic eyes that made them look red. This kid.

Jax smiled, allowing himself to be seen for exactly one second before becoming invisible again and floating around Tasuke.

Tasuke sat up quickly, "Jax?" He grinned, "Oh Jax, dont be upset, your death was beautiful."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex smirked, but he didn't say anything. There was a light spark in his rustic eyes that made them look red. This kid.
"No answer?" Mahiro pouted and looked away with closed eyes, "I didn't take you to be the embarrassed type Vex."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](ILL BE WAITING!)

[/QUOTE]
((( Anywho, I edited my post xD

-Peering over shoulder-

Are you making me into a man whore again, Akira?

InnerDemonYousickenme_zps1030c0e4.jpg

Yeah so?

Ichigo996796_zpse590f5c8.jpg

You bastard..

InnerDemontch_zpseeb8d292.jpg

Made my own hollow voice using Audacity xD I'll post the link when it's done uploading)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Jax sighs, allowing himself to be seen again. He looked like his corpse had looked once he was dead, down to the last detail. "I don't want to fucking hear it you psycho." He says calmly, wondering if anyone had buried him yet. His corpse was just sitting there in the school's courtyard on a bench still.

"Can't move on to the next world?" Tasuke smirked, "Blame the Principal." He let out a cheeky laugh and leaned back, "If you want me to, I'll bury you or Cremate you, whichever you like."

Layla slowly shifted her gaze towards him. Her gaze was purely childish, in which she held in a pout. "Me hungry." She was entirely too sleeply to pronounce her words correctly, which caused her to behave in a careless manner.

Jax lets out an earsplitting, high pitched, unbelievably loud screeching sound just to piss Tasuke off as a little bit of revenge.

Vex twisted on his shoes so that he was partially facing Mahiro and reached an arm out, grabbing him by the back of his neck and pulling his face closer. A thumb traced the skin of his neck gently as he leaned in like he was going to kiss him, their lips brushing lightly. "Who said anything about being embarrassed?"

Tasuke presses his hands against his ears, he grins after though, "Oh Jax, do you want me to bury you or not?" He rolled his eyes and sat up straight.

Mahiro didn't jerk away or pull away, he flinched because it was so sudden, but he smirked, his mouth was partially open as he felt Vex's voice on his lips. Mahiro had his hands in his pockets, his eyes focused on his lips, their light hair blew in the wind and his two earrings made a little noise.

"I was kinda hoping you'd say that."

Sora walked his tiny little legs to the front of the school and noticed Jax on the bench and starts walking towards Jax just to mess with him.

(RIP INNOCENT 8 year old)

Jax nods before going invisible again. Haiiro was sitting on the roof of the school, staring up at the clouds silently.

Tasuke rolled his eyes and got out of bed, heading towards where he murdered Jax, "Feels like Deja Vu."

Sora arrived at Jax's body and pokes him in the face. "Hey you awake?.." He looks at the blood "I think you have some ketchup on your shirt... That's dirty..."

(Poor baby about to die. Oh well. I still love you Slaxt.)

(Going to bed now though. Tag me, you all know the drill by now xD )

Vex smirked and lightly licked Mahiro's upper lip, but stopped when he heard Cerin clear his throat. He looked back at his little brother who was letting out a bit of black smoke.

Cerin emitted a disgusted, "yuck," as he turned to look at Vex. "If you're going to do that stuff, can you do it farther from me. I get some of your thoughts when your this close."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back