• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahiro laughed, "Sorry Cerin." He grabbed Vex's shirt with both hands and teleported to Mahiro's dorm, he pushed him onto the bed then appeared on top of him, "I guess this will do."

@Mashiro Shiina Bow Chica Wow wow be happenin'

Slaxt said:
Sora arrived at Jax's body and pokes him in the face. "Hey you awake?.." He looks at the blood "I think you have some ketchup on your shirt... That's dirty..."
Tasuke walked up behind the kid silently, "BOO!"

Sora jumps a little, he turns around to Tasuke about to cry "You're scary... Go away!"

Tasuke frowns, "That's what I was going for." Then he smirks before grabbing the kid by the hair tightly and throwing him to the side. He then walks up to Jax and takes his body, slinging it over his shoulders and walks outside the school with it.

"Ah, not so fast." Vex grabbed Mahiro and rolled over so that he was pinning him. He chuckled, eyeing him. "That's better~"

Sora wiping tears from his face mumbles "Jerk..." He then gets up and walks towards the roof of the school while continuing to wipe tears from his face and sniffling every 5 seconds.

Mahiro grins, "Fine." He leans up and his nose rubs against Vex's then he tilts his head slightly and kisses him, one of his hands was placed on Vex's cheek.

Tasuke fines a good spot in the Forest and then parts the ground by manipulating ice to rise up and force the soil to the sides in a small area. He throws Jax into the hole and then the Ice closes back up.

"I think the Ice is a nice touch as like a headstone." He chuckles before leaving back to the school.

Sora noticed something watching him, he stopped at the stairs to the roof and turned around. Seeing Jax, he screamed and ran up the stairs as fast as he could.

Jax stared forwards in confusion and floated slowly towards where Sora was heading. Haiiro yelps in surprise, almost falling off of the roof of the school when she heard Sora scream. "The hell was that?"

Sora trips on the last step to the roof which made him bust through the door. After he busted through the door he face plants, sits up and starts crying.

Vex kissed him back, trying not to smile as he took in Mahiro's scent and taste of his skin. He let himself gently drop onto him, pressing his body on him as he pulled away and stared him down with a smirk. The same index finger as before trailed back up Mahiro's neck, then chin, and he followed it, admiring his skin. "There's no escaping now.".....

I'm going to sleep! I can't stay awake anymore. Goodnight~))

Haiiro stares at Sora and walks over to him. "Hey kid, what's wrong?" She asks, having no hostility in her voice. Jax goes invisible again and floats over to a spot next to Sora.

Sora sniffs "I-I-i shaw a shcarwy ghost!" He points at the stairs "I shaw him down dere!"

Haiiro stares down the stairs, not seeing anything. "Hmm, well the ghost isn't there anymore." She says, rubbing the back of her head in confusion.

Sora Looks at the stairs "b-but miss I-i shaw him dere! I know I did!" He sniffs and looks at Haiiro with pouty eyes "d-do yew believe me"

Haiiro nods. "I believe you, I've seen ghosts before... It's gone now I think." She says, almost losing her balance, which would have caused her to fall down the stairs. She backs up a few steps.

Sora smiles and hugs Haiiro tightly "Tank yew miss!... Hey... What's your name miss?"

Haiiro smiles. "My name is Haiiro, although I'm not sure you should be around me, I'm bad luck." She says, rubbing the back of her head nervously.

Sora looks up at Haiiro "Hai Haiiro! Also why shouldn't I be awound yew? Yer a nice friend! I don't care if yew have bad luck!" He then smiles

Haiiro smiles, she had to admit, it felt kind of nice having someone not be afraid of her for once. Still, she couldn't let this kid get hurt because of her. "Well, usually wherever I go destruction and chaos follow me... I'm not the best of company..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back