• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Guess its about time to wake Layla up.)

Layla yawned, slowly turning herself over to her stomach. She was hungry, but entirely too lazy to get up and find food. Plus, she figured AKira would already be up, most likely out and about filling himself with trouble. Groaning only slightly, Layla made a pitiful attempt of getting out of bed, only to have drug herself off the bed and onto the floor, tangled in the sheets, with her hair thrown all around her head.

(And don't watch one man one jar either. That's just as terrible.)

Vex formed behind Cerin, from his shadow, squatting so that he could wrap his arms around his brother's shoulders. "I was just testing if that still worked. You couldn't feel my presence even with out little mental connection~ I should use this more often."

Cerin flinched, but was unable to move from Vex's grasp. He looked backwards at him before his gaze trailed to his own knees. "So you did know?"

Vex chuckled a little,"of course I knew, I'm not that unobservant."

Tasuke's thoughts were on Kalena now, it seemed when he wasn't thinking about Killing it was on her and vice versa. His mind was a mess, well it was a mess before, but his state wasn't stable. When he was finished he turned off the shower and start to dry himself with his towel, he got in bed and just lied there, the list of students and other targets scattered across the floor. He let out a big, long, sad sigh.

...†Akira woke up and stood up slowly, cracking his back and arms. He yawned slightly and looked around, seeing Layla laying on the floor. He spoke while he looked down at her and a large smile appeared on his face†...

" Hey beautiful. You don't seem like a morning person. "

ichigo_kurosaki__by_erinehmazing-d4jp70r_zpsa9b19118.jpg

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Guess its about time to wake Layla up.)
Layla yawned, slowly turning herself over to her stomach. She was hungry, but entirely too lazy to get up and find food. Plus, she figured AKira would already be up, most likely out and about filling himself with trouble. Groaning only slightly, Layla made a pitiful attempt of getting out of bed, only to have drug herself off the bed and onto the floor, tangled in the sheets, with her hair thrown all around her head.

(And don't watch one man one jar either. That's just as terrible.)

[/QUOTE]
((( 1 man 1 jar? Now I'm curious. I'll be right back. Gonna go watch it. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Mahiro looked back at Vex then at Cerin, "Knew what? what happened. What?" He became confused suddenly. The brother's were talking about things again, Mahiro blinked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

((( 1 man 1 jar? Now I'm curious. I'll be right back. Gonna go watch it. )))

[/QUOTE]
He's gonna come back wishing he never did that.

Cerin blinked and looked at Mahiro. He had forgotten that he didn't know about he and Vex. "Vex lived inside of me for a while because his own body died. So now we have a mental connection, we can sense where each other are without needed to know. it's probably only temporary, seeing as it gets weaker each day. It's one of his abilities, possession."

Vex was bored, poking Cerin in the face repeatedly as the boy spoke. "Yeah, yeah, I'm not using that for a while."

Mahiro blinks again, "oooooooh. Okay, same body and everything huh? Must've been strange." Mahiro appeared behind Vex, "Especially with this little rascal flirting with everyone."

Jax floated around Tasuke's dorm, reading the list of targets and deducing who was the person that had chosen them. If he had counted correctly there were twenty three targets that were students, and another fifty more that weren't.

Cerin shrugged,"he only had full control when I was sleeping, so yeah, I guess."

"Little rascal?" Vex raised a brow. leaning his head back to look at him, he smiled. "I don't flirt with everyone, just the cute ones."

Tasuke remained lying on his bed, he was too tired to study the targets, but he would and would remember their faces and names. He felt like someone was watching him, he didn't know why, he was probably just being paranoid. He got changed and made himself a Cup of Tea.

Jax watched Tasuke make himself a cup of tea and decided to try and torment him as much as possible. Since he was a spirit he couldn't be seen unless he wanted to be seen, but he could still be heard. He let out a loud screeching noise before going silent.

Tasuke jerked forward, spinning around, he growled. "You fuck." What in the hell was that? he thought, he looked around his dorm before taking a sip. Someone is messing with me. I'll kill them.

Sora arrived at the forest and smiled. He walked into the forest and came out 5 minutes later as an 8 year old.

((( Oi Akira, can I have this girl?

InnerDemontalkingjpg_zpse8e52c22.jpg

I don't think it works like that.

Fullbring_Ichigo_Kurosaki_zpsc9163549.png

I'll make it work.

InnerDemondevious_zpsd3be95b3.jpg

Get back in your hole.

ImpalingInnerDemon_zps7e917b62.jpg

I'll return for you, Mashiro!

402994a8-0f88-4b44-87a3-d7505e2d7f0b_zpse48df8eb.jpg

-----------------

Wait, what the fuck am I doing..? xD )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back