• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora noticed Tasuke on the roof. He took a quick glance then jumped off the roof and walked towards the forest

LonelyAssassin said:
(Alright them > :D )
"Wandering around. All alone."

Tasuke observes him from a distance, crouching down on a section of the rooftops in the school looking down upon the courtyard. Tasuke wondered what was going on in his Target's brain right now, it was fun to think of these things.

(Not if I skewer him and Layla whilst they're humpin' U_U but like I said I won't xD )
((( What the hell? That post just made me spit my cola out xD

That would probably work though, he'd be too 'busy'
KUROSAKI-kurosaki-ichigo-33613802-500-210%201_zpsva5cwrns.gif
)))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Jax sighed angrily, sitting down on a bench and tilting his hat so that it covered his eyes, leaning back and falling asleep.
Perfect. Tasuke walked up behind the bench, he was silent, but his walk was casual, in his hand a Razor of Ice formed - it was sharp and ready. Tasuke crouched down and placed the Ice cold blade against Jax's neck, his mouth next to his ear. His voice was like silk, full of warmth and comfort as it made it's way into his Target's ear.

"Wakey Wakey. Jax."

Soren dropped his hand back into his lap and cut off his connection to the power used, the black claws shrinking back to their normal size. He sighed lightly, running a hand through his dark hair lazily.

|| I've gtg for now. Soren is on autopilot, I'll check back in about an hour or two.||

Layla slowly sat up, attempting to regain her composure. "You, shouldn't do, that." Layla spoke between giggles, only to catch her cool. Slowly, she brought herself to her hands and knees and draped her arms around his neck. "Play with me some more?" Layla was ready now. Whatever he threw her way, she'd be sure to throw back something even greater. Not leaving any time for a response, she gently nipped his ear, pulling himback onto the bed with him positioned directly between her legs, which were wrapped around his waist.

(Blamo. Fade to black? Or nah?Well. After his response.)

Tasuke grinned, grabbed the back of Jax' hair and pulled him back onto the seat, he gracefully slide his razor across the front of Jax's neck and released his blood from his body. Tasuke kept Jax's head leaned back so it would gush straight out all over the courtyard.

"Goodnight."

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke grinned, grabbed the back of Jax' hair and pulled him back onto the seat, he gracefully slide his razor across the front of Jax's neck and released his blood from his body. Tasuke kept Jax's head leaned back so it would gush straight out all over the courtyard.
"Goodnight."
(Wow. Just, wow.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla slowly sat up, attempting to regain her composure. "You, shouldn't do, that." Layla spoke between giggles, only to catch her cool. Slowly, she brought herself to her hands and knees and draped her arms around his neck. "Play with me some more?" Layla was ready now. Whatever he threw her way, she'd be sure to throw back something even greater. Not leaving any time for a response, she gently nipped his ear, pulling himback onto the bed with him positioned directly between her legs, which were wrapped around his waist.
(Blamo. Fade to black? Or nah?Well. After his response.)

[/QUOTE]
...†Akira was pulled back, making him lean over her. He noticed that her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. He smiled as he clothes disappeared and he kissed her. He spoke†...

" So you're ready to play now? "

((( Yeah. Fade to black xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( THE PERFECT SONG for Tasuke's right now: [media]

[/media] )))[/QUOTE]
I love Black Ops Zombies so much <3 and this song is great and so is the Music Video <3 makes me wanna play it now xD

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Wow. Just, wow.)

[/QUOTE]
If you guys dont want to die beautifully like this, there is something wrong with yall xD

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin noticed his reaction to Soren, and placed a hand gently on his shoulder. "You ok?"
Mahiro grinned and looked at Cerin with some weird excitement, "He scared the shit out of me! That was pretty awesome."

((( In real life, I already know how I'd like to die. There's no greater honor than to die on a battlefield covered in wounds. I was born into the world kicking and screaming and I'll happily go out the same way covered in my enemies' blood > :) . )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](That last line though xD "So you wanna play now?" All cool and shiz)

[/QUOTE]
((( I didn't even think of that. I just thought "What would sound sexy to a girl in a scenario like this?" and I thought of that and went with it xD )))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Jax struggled as much as he could before eventually losing too much blood and going limp.
Tasuke stood up and let go of his hair, he vaulted over the bench and sat beside Dead Jax, putting an arm around him and looking up into the sky with him. Tasuke extends his razor arm, using it to express his words as he talked to him.

"You died on such a beautiful day Jax! Look at the sunset. It's gorgeous. You should be happy!"

Tasuke brought the razor to his tongue and he licked the blood from it, it wasn't as nice as the two girls before him. He then placed the Razor on Jax's lap and stood up, shaking his hand. "I had a lovely time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back