• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla tilted her head to the side. Although it was a great chance for her to feed, she was curious as to why he was leading the progress. To her, it was somewhat odd, but entertaining in the same manner. Giggling only slightly, Layla's attire changed to that of an oversized purple sweater, seconds before she immediately jumped onto his back, slowly whispering in his ear. "Did I make the big man mad?"

(Precisely. So allow Layla her harmless fun xP)

((( I wouldn't mind having Akira on that list. I'm itching for a fight anyway xD )))

...†Akira smiled slightly as he felt Layla hop onto his back. He leaned over and put his hands under her behind, holding her up. He walked into his room and closed the door. As he did so, he spoke with a slight smile as he put her onto his bed†...

" Nope. However, if it made him angry, he'd be more pissed off with what's about to happen. "

...†He slowly turned to the side and took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. He smiled slightly†...

" I hope you're ready. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Asphyxiated said:
Cerin peered at the two. Was Mahiro playing back? He stuck a tongue out behind his mask. Such things, he didn't understand.

Vex grinned, a thin, sharp-toothed smirk whilst turning back to look at Mahiro. "Is that a challenge?"
Mahiro looked away in fake disappointment, "Challenge? Why would I instigate such things?!" He grins at Cerin and then appears behind him. "You both are very different."

Isune said:
Shawn sighed as he finished his reading and quickly turned to his demon form to hurry up and get to his dorm. He rushed to his dorm room on all fours at break-neck speeds to his dorm. He changed back to his human form and rested in bed.
((Well, I wouldn't mind having my character on that list...as long as my character isn't killed...just severely injured xD ))
(I'll take you up on that at some point xP)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla tilted her head to the side. Although it was a great chance for her to feed, she was curious as to why he was leading the progress. To her, it was somewhat odd, but entertaining in the same manner. Giggling only slightly, Layla's attire changed to that of an oversized purple sweater, seconds before she immediately jumped onto his back, slowly whispering in his ear. "Did I make old big man mad?"

(Precisely. So allow Layla her harmless fun xP)

[/QUOTE]
Ok ok xD

The Watcher snaps his fingers and Tasuke appears in front of the main building of the school. (Im letting you choose who is on the list.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](You can put Luna on that list. She's not anything.)

[/QUOTE]
(Ok, Don't think I remember who Luna is -scratches head-

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher snaps his fingers and Tasuke appears in front of the main building of the school. (Im letting you choose who is on the list.)
(Awesome, I have a License to Kill U_U) Tasuke looks around, "Back where I was huh?" He looks down to the grown, his grin wider than ever, this was fun. Very fun. He started laughing quietly and then it gradually grew louder until his laugh could be heard out loud.

Shawn turned to his demon form once again to sleep, it was the only way he could actually relax. The large demon tossed and rolled for a minute until he finally closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"And how is that so?" Layla tiled her head to the side. She had a curious, but almost blank state of facial expressions as she did so. He hadn't been making much sense, but according to his words, something was about to happen of which she had absolutely no knowledge of. Although confused, Layla still found herself to be amused by his actions. Usually, she would be the one to be teasing him, but it seemed as if he wanted a chance to show what he was made of. With that of a childish gaze, Layla awaited his response, just as her attire changed to that of a more, appropriate one for the event at hand.

Sakurasou-no-Pet-na-Kanojo.Mashiro-Shiina-Android-wallpaper.1440x1280-1.jpg

(Perfect timing isn't it?
xD )

"A shame." Vex said to himself not turning to look at either of them. He was thinking.

Cerin glanced at Mahiro as he appeared and nodded, "indeed, we are."

Asphyxiated said:
"A shame." Vex said to himself not turning to look at either of them. He was thinking.
Cerin glanced at Mahiro as he appeared and nodded, "indeed, we are."
"But you're both pretty cool guys." Mahiro sticks his tongue out at Vex when he's not looking, Then his attention turns to Soren and he appears behind him. @SorenDarrah

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

[/QUOTE]
Why not all of them!! JK xD I could meet Luna I guess, I think I'd get slaughtered by Akira if I tried to kill Layla. Plus I like Layla myself for the moment >_o

Jax yawns, waking up and walking away from the front entrance of the school. His head hurt like hell, but considering ehat he had done that was only natural for someone like him.

LonelyAssassin said:
Why not all of them!! JK xD I could meet Luna I guess, I think I'd get slaughtered by Akira if I tried to kill Layla. Plus I like Layla myself for the moment >_o
Yes, add to the otome. I will observe.))

( xD Mkay. So Christopher and Luna?)

(Have any of you guys heard of a song called "Jambo bwana"? Its in Swahili)

Asphyxiated said:
Yes, add to the otome. I will observe.))
(Youre so terrible. Which is why I loves youz.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( xD Mkay. So Christopher and Luna?)

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good and nope I have not :o

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( xD Mkay. So Christopher and Luna?)

[/QUOTE]
Aw <3 for you to like someone like me.))

large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back