• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(only part I didn't like was when it kept repeating when she was younger the part when she said 'I'm scared, scary vampire going to eat me' I was just screaming for it to shut up)

Tasuke grins, "Kill.... People?" he didn't flinch when the gun was aimed at him, "I accept. Principal."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro had no idea what the two were on about, some Yuki Blonde guy? Vex suddenly spoke to him again and he snapped to attention, "Oh. I just wanted to see what you could do as all." Mahiro grinned with interest.
Vex eyed him, leaning close to his face with his hands tucked into his pockets. "You want me to show you? I'm afraid I'm not good at demonstrating my abilities. I don't use them much, but perhaps if I had some motivation.." He removed one of his hands from his jacket ran his index finger beneath Mahiro's chin.

Cerin kicked him again, and he stood up straight, looking at the white-haired boy. "I was joking. Mostly."

It's not a yaoi, though I ship Izaya and Shizuo. It's my favorite anime..))

Mahiro blushed slightly when he ran his finger up his chin, "I... I see." He takes a step back, Mahiro had some idea, this Vex was a bit of a tease. He looked at Cerin, "He always like this?"

...†Akira looked over, seeing Layla standing there. He smiled slightly and stood up, walking towards her. He placed his hand onto her hip and kissed her lips. He smiled slightly as he pulled away and spoke†...

" I don't remember saying you could take a shower. You're gonna get dirty again soon. "

ichigo_kurosaki__by_xreikoxyamada-d4dicti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...†Akira watched Layla get up and go for the shower. Akira looked up and then a slight smile appeared on his face. Once Layla had went into the bathroom, he walked towards the door†...

[/QUOTE]
(So. Somebody doesn't read xD )

(ohboi) Ritora, confident in her defenses, was walking around the school hallways once again, thoughts swirled around her head like, wondering what Ice-Boy's name was, wondering if he survived his talk with the principle and other much more mundane things. She had been hopping to meet a few more people but assumed that they were all hiding, she had never been to a class yet and was rather confused on how the schedule operated but grateful for the face that no work was included.

"Sadly, he usually is.." Cerin sounded like he was ashamed of it, as if he could control Vex anymore. Though, Vex seemed to hold more restraint towards females now days.

Vex looked between the two, glancing back and forth as they spoke. "Now, now, don't speak as if I'm not standing here. It's awfully rude."

I'm guessing Soren had to do something. He hasn't replied in a while. I.I ))

Mahiro grinned at Vex, "Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't tell you were there" He leaned closer and whispered in his ear, "I just couldn't feel your motivation." Mahiro liked to flirt too, his eyes and that part of his personality linked him to Tasuke.

((( Edited xD I have a feeling that Vex and Mahiro are gonna become a yaoi, considering that they're both males xD )))

(Whale. For anyone who needs something to do, Christopher is free xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira looked over, seeing Layla standing there. He smiled slightly and stood up, walking towards her. He placed his hand onto her hip and kissed her lips. He smiled slightly as he pulled away and spoke†...
" I don't remember saying you could take a shower. You're gonna get dirty again soon. "

ichigo_kurosaki__by_xreikoxyamada-d4dicti.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(Oh. My god. *bloody nose*)

Layla stared at him, blinking. She hadn't had enough time to react to him looking at her before she was pulled towards him and his lips met her own. Giggling quietly in response to his statement, Layla slowly set the blowdrier down. "Says who?" Layla knew what he was up to, and all in all, found it amusing just how much he had thought it through.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Edited xD I have a feeling that Vex and Mahiro are gonna become a yaoi, considering that they're both males xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Agreed.)

The Watcher smiles, setting the gun on the table and pulling out a stack of papers. "Kill every person listed in here, some are students, but dont let that stop you."

" I did. Let's go somewhere more... private. "

...†Akira gripped her hand and began leading her to his room†...

(((
xD . )))

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher smiles, setting the gun on the table and pulling out a stack of papers. "Kill every person listed in here, some are students, but dont let that stop you."
Tasuke takes the stack of papers into his hand and looks through them, flicking through the pages. "What do I get from doing this?" Tasuke wasn't really bothered about reward, though it's a nice bonus.

(Are you gonna tell me if there are any students on there that are RPers? Or do I make it up? :3 )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( xD Says the Mashiro whos getting turned on by Vex.)

[/QUOTE]
Poh-lease it's Mahiro* xD and he just likes flirting, gawd it's all harmless fun ;P

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro grinned at Vex, "Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't tell you were there" He leaned closer and whispered in his ear, "I just couldn't feel your motivation." Mahiro liked to flirt too, his eyes and that part of his personality linked him to Tasuke.
Cerin peered at the two. Was Mahiro playing back? He stuck a tongue out behind his mask. Such things, he didn't understand.

Vex grinned, a thin, sharp-toothed smirk whilst turning back to look at Mahiro. "Is that a challenge?"

Shawn sighed as he finished his reading and quickly turned to his demon form to hurry up and get to his dorm. He rushed to his dorm room on all fours at break-neck speeds to his dorm. He changed back to his human form and rested in bed.

((Well, I wouldn't mind having my character on that list...as long as my character isn't killed...just severely injured xD ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back