• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"But you're both pretty cool guys." Mahiro sticks his tongue out at Vex when he's not looking, Then his attention turns to Soren and he appears behind him. @SorenDarrah
Why not all of them!! JK xD I could meet Luna I guess, I think I'd get slaughtered by Akira if I tried to kill Layla. Plus I like Layla myself for the moment >_o
"I guess.." Cerin eyed Vex, who was still fixated on something else. He looked at Soren when Mahiro appeared over there, watching.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](v.v My feelings are hurt.)

[/QUOTE]
Don't be, darling, I'm just picking. <3))

...†Akira began kissing her neck, slowly moving downwards. As he did so, he began unbuttoning the remainder of Layla's shirt. He spoke in between each kiss†...

" What's. Wrong? "

((( I literally just sat here, wondering what to type for five minutes, I'm more of a combat Roleplayer xD Put Akira on the list DX)))

LonelyAssassin said:
"But you're both pretty cool guys." Mahiro sticks his tongue out at Vex when he's not looking, Then his attention turns to Soren and he appears behind him. @SorenDarrah
Soren looked behind him, not uttering a single syllable. He'd been watching the three of them, but not really listening. no, he was more focused on planning ways to keep Xander under control if he tried anything.

Asphyxiated said:
"I guess.." Cerin eyed Vex, who was still fixated on something else. He looked at Soren when Mahiro appeared over there, watching.

Don't be, darling, I'm just picking. <3))
SorenDarrah said:
Soren looked behind him, not uttering a single syllable. He'd been watching the three of them, but not really listening. no, he was more focused on planning ways to keep Xander under control if he tried anything.
"What kinda powers do you have." He was straight to the point, observing Soren closely he noticed how tall he was and his violet eyes.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira began kissing her neck, slowly moving downwards. As he did so, he began unbuttoning the remainder of Layla's shirt. He spoke in between each kiss†...

" What's. Wrong? "

((( I literally just sat here, wondering what to type for five minutes xD Put Akira on the list DX)))

[/QUOTE]
So many people to kill!!!!!!

LonelyAssassin said:
"What kinda powers do you have." He was straight to the point, observing Soren closely he noticed how tall he was and his violet eyes.
So many people to kill!!!!!!
((( I need the combat DX Maybe he could interrupt Akira and Layla? xD )))

(I'm not good enough? Did the popcorn I make for you not make you happy? </3)

Layla gulped. Her cheeks had shifted to an increasingly bright shade of pink, whilst her gaze averted elsewhere. She could feel his lips constantly making contact with her skin between each and every word that escaped his form. Oddly enough, she felt as though she was about to burst into laughter. He was edging closer and closer towards her ticklish spot, which made her all the more anxious for an escape route.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I need the combat DX Maybe he could interrupt Akira and Layla? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good and nah, that would be metagaming and I'm not that cruel to cock block xD )

Isune said:
((Or mortally injure...that's good to xD ))
(Mwuahahah)

Tasuke made his way into the school, he made straight for his Dorm and scattered the list all over the floor, the names even had pictures next to them. He was so so happy, he was going to study them, watch them, maybe he would have long fights with some or take others out discretely. This was beautiful, he lined up their names in Alphabetical order and then in race groups and then in ages groups. There was so many ways it made his fingertips tingle. Someone had to die before the day was over, he created a needle of ice and threw it down at the ground randomly, it hit a name on the list. Tasuke licked his lips.

((( Don't worry, I've literally got Akira's death planned out to the very detail, not to mention I've already written the RP. He isn't gonna die anywhere near now xD )))

...†Akira looked up at Layla's face as he continued to move downwards with each kiss. He spoke in a playful tone as he did so, a slight smile playing on his lips†...

" You can back out whenever you want~ "

(How about Jax? I dont care if he dies or not ti be honest :P ) Jax sighs, wandering around the school's courtyard aimlessly, bored out of his mind.

((( Akira doesn't live on campus, he lives in his mansion within the city. So you'll have to come to him xD . Besides, Akira's ready for ya > :D )))

( xD Whale.)

Layla didn't want to back out from a challenge, it wasn't in her nature. Either she would tough it out, or flip the script. Taking a moment to observe him, and momentarily cringe from his actions, Layla suddenly burst into small giggles. Quickly, she twisted her lower body, bringing her knees up to her chest whilst her giggles grew into laughs. He had reached the spot deemed ticklish on her form, and of course, that wasn't going to be ignored.

(Hah. Cock block
xD )

Soren didn't feel like talking, let alone explaining his powers. Figuring he'd rather show him one of the few abilities, He paused his previous planning to bring a hand to Mahiro's face, tracing claws across his skin, not hard enough to even break skin. this touch would bring an immense amount of pain and fear to shoot through him, unless he was immune to such powers.

AriaTheWatcher said:
(How about Jax? I dont care if he dies or not ti be honest :P ) Jax sighs, wandering around the school's courtyard aimlessly, bored out of his mind.
(Alright them > :D )
"Wandering around. All alone."

Tasuke observes him from a distance, crouching down on a section of the rooftops in the school looking down upon the courtyard. Tasuke wondered what was going on in his Target's brain right now, it was fun to think of these things.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira doesn't live on campus, he lives in his mansion within the city. So you'll have to come to him xD . Besides, Akira's ready for ya > :D )))

[/QUOTE]
(Not if I skewer him and Layla whilst they're humpin' U_U but like I said I won't xD )

Cerin frowned, already knowing Soren wouldn't want to talk about it. He glanced at vex, or where vex was, but he was gone. "Hm..?"

SorenDarrah said:
Soren didn't feel like talking, let alone explaining his powers. Figuring he'd rather show him one of the few abilities, He paused his previous planning to bring a hand to Mahiro's face, tracing claws across his skin, not hard enough to even break skin. this touch would bring an immense amount of pain and fear to shoot through him, unless he was immune to such powers.
Mahiro jumped back, he gasped and teleported away as a defensive reflex. He was gone a couple minutes, but he returned sitting next to Cerin. He didn't look at Soren, even though he found his power cool, it was terrifying.

[QUOTE="Tamotsu Fukui](Well then o-o goodnight)

[/QUOTE]
Goodnight!!! :3 Cya again :P

LonelyAssassin said:
(Alright them > :D )
"Wandering around. All alone."

Tasuke observes him from a distance, crouching down on a section of the rooftops in the school looking down upon the courtyard. Tasuke wondered what was going on in his Target's brain right now, it was fun to think of these things.

(Not if I skewer him and Layla whilst they're humpin' U_U but like I said I won't xD )
( xD THIS POST RIGHT HERE!)

((( Thank god. My RPing was gonna become real short in the coming replies if you hadn't done that xD )))

...†Akira stood up as Layla began laughing. Her laugh made him laugh. He turned away and looked back at her. He spoke as he watched her, a smile appearing on his face and his clothing appearing back on his body†...

" I knew you couldn't take it for long. "

KUROSAKI-kurosaki-ichigo-33613792-500-281_zpsjjy07ype.gif

Jax sighed angrily, sitting down on a bench and tilting his hat so that it covered his eyes, leaning back and falling asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back