• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What.. the fuck. LonelyAssassin, you're fucked up xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Dude it was majestic .__.

Jax was dead, there was no doubt about that, but he could still wander around as a spirit. He grinned, deciding to attempt to possess his killer and force him to commit suicide, but not yet, soon though.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Jax was dead, there was no doubt about that, but he could still wander around as a spirit. He grinned, deciding to attempt to possess his killer and force him to commit suicide, but not yet, soon though.
Tasuke made his leave, no need to clean it up, he would like people to stumble upon this. He found himself back in his dorm and undressed, throwing his bloody clothes in the wash and then had a shower.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It was as majestic as two girls one cup... )))

[/QUOTE]
.__. no.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke made his leave, no need to clean it up, he would like people to stumble upon this. He found himself back in his dorm and undressed, throwing his bloody clothes in the wash and then had a shower.

.__. no.
((( My thoughts exactly. I do seriously wanna die on the battlefield taking out my enemies. However I don't want none of them trying to act like I was alive. I'd come back and stab a bitch. )))

LonelyAssassin said:
I love Black Ops Zombies so much <3 and this song is great and so is the Music Video <3 makes me wanna play it now xD
If you guys dont want to die beautifully like this, there is something wrong with yall xD

Mahiro grinned and looked at Cerin with some weird excitement, "He scared the shit out of me! That was pretty awesome."
Cerin smiled a little and patted his shoulder, before placing his hand back into his lap. happy to see that Soren hadn't harmed him. Though, he didn't think he would wven use his powers. He looked around, searching. "Vex disappeared.."

LunaCrosby said:
(Ive never seen two girls one cup)
YOU DONT WANT TO.))

(I haven't seen 2 grills 1 cup or any of that stuff... Just saying... Not even shrek xP)

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin smiled a little and patted his shoulder, before placing his hand back into his lap. happy to see that Soren hadn't harmed him. Though, he didn't think he would wven use his powers. He looked around, searching. "Vex disappeared.."

YOU DONT WANT TO.))
"Do you know where he went?" Mahiro looks around, "There was unfinished business between us." Mahiro let out a laugh, when he stopped his grin remained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back