• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Besides, why would I want to kill you? "

...†Akira looked at Alex with a confused expression†...

[/QUOTE]
" i am chibi" he said

" I said I didn't like them. However I could never not like you, Alex. "

...†Akira laughed†...

Layla rolled over onto her back, staring aimlessly up at the ceiling. Yawning ever so slightly, she finally spoke. "Akira. Do you want me?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" I said I didn't like them. However I could never not like you, Alex. "
...†Akira laughed†...

[/QUOTE]
"oh right now i remember" he said because there was a spell on him that made him liked by everyone

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" What do you mean? "
...†Akira looked at Layla†...

[/QUOTE]
"remember i had spell put on me" he said

" Oh, I know. I was talking to Layla. "

...†Akira continued to look at Layla†...

" I was attracted to you emotionally, then physically. Of course I want you. Why? "

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Oh, I know. I was talking to Layla. "
...†Akira continued to look at Layla†...

" I was attracted to you emotionally, then physically. Of course I want you. Why? "

[/QUOTE]
" as i was telling layla so she knew" he said

[media]

[/media] i am listening to this in rp and they can hear it through my head phones))

"Hm.. I dont know." Layla took a moment to think before speaking. "Are you sure? Lately it has been physical first when I meet boys. Its annoying." Layla slowly rolled over onto her stomach, and began kicking her feet.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110123121330/bakatotest/images/thumb/f/ff/FFFClass.jpg/500px-FFFClass.jpg&imgrefurl=http://bakatotest.wikia.com/wiki/FFF_Inquisition&h=281&w=500&tbnid=cvBuccevfLCmnM:&zoom=1&docid=Wbo4DS4UCQdHpM&ei=5r7PVOnIC9CBygTQ0oH4CQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CCAQMygCMAI[/URL]

" I'm positive. It's only today where I've decided to lead this whole... thing we've got going on. I'm hoping to change it to a relationship later. "

...†Akira smiled†...

((( Got to go off. I'll be back after around three hours. Bye :D ! )))

Last edited by a moderator:

uptown, downtown

all around the world we gonna

jump now jump now

everbody com because we need ,

more, hardcore

|mayday, mayday, ravers in the uk|​

Tasuke was in Class, he wasn't really paying attention, he was thinking more about Kalena than anything. He hadn't hurt anyone since their talk outside of the pub, he let out a sigh and then snapped to attention when he realized the teacher was asking him something. Since he wasn't paying attention he insulted the teacher and then got thrown out of class. The door slams behind him.

"Bastard."

"Well. Good luck with that." Layla yawned, stretching herself out across the floor. She wasnt quite sure exactly what he planned to do, but appearantly, he was determined. "Its nice to know you can at least have fun."

Zoey wakes up looks around it was about 4 am and sweat covered her body she rubbed her stomach as a wave of pain hit she slowly rolled put of bed to get her phone inthe kitchen she slowly padded down the hall when her water broke " shit..." she walked a llittle faster dialing Kevin "um Kevin you need to come home ...my my water broke " she bit her lip and holds her stomach as another wave of pain hits "im gonna just be in the kitchen come home."

@motoemo

Give him a chance? Kalena wasn't sure what good that could do. It seemed doomed to her from the outset. Christopher's point about regret stuck with her though. Kalena made a point of making sure she didn't regret anything she did. If he still felt the same way in a couple of days time of not seeing her, maybe she could talk to him about this. Maybe they could work something out.

"Thanks. See you around" she smiled at Christopher and then started to walk away. She pushed thoughts of Tasuke out of her mind for now. Thinking things through so much really wasn't her style and she'd only end up making things more complicated then they already were. She didn't want that.

Tasuke walked around the school waiting for the lesson he should be in to finish, he let out a sigh, he couldn't get her out of his head, it was pissing him off. He decided he had enough lessons for today and went to his dorm instead, locking himself in it.

"I miss her. Tsch, what am I saying? I don't miss people... I HATE EVERYONE." He swiped a lamp into one of his walls, grinning. But this grin didn't last very long, he fell to his knees and buried his hands in his face, "I'm such a liar....a mess...."

Isune said:
Johnathan felt his hands being singed as he tried to swipe at Jax. He yipped in pain. He then recollected himself and started to circle around Jax, snarling with his massive fangs bared. He was trying to find some kind of weakness or opening to attack with. He would try to fake him out by increasing his speed and looking like he was about to lunge at him, but kept trying to fake him out.
@AriaTheWatcher
Jax stood back up and brushed himself off, the flames extinguishing. Shadowy words formed in midair around him, circling him at the same speed as Johnathan so that they could always be read, they read, "What's wrong, can't take the heat?"

(@Isune)

Shawn stopped circling once he saw the words. He roared and lunged at Jax with his arms out and mouth open, aiming for Jax's chest with his claws and his neck with his teeth.

Jax smiled, sidestepping to avoid Jonathan's attack. The words disappeared into thin air. His eyes changed from their usual color and became pure black, looking into them would almost make someone think they were looking into an endless void.

Shawn landed before looking directly at Jax. He saw something that seemed like a endless void. He roared in frustration and began to wildly slash and bite at the air or whatever was in his way.

Jax shrugged, creating a cage of unbreakable shadows to surround and capture Johnathan. He wondered how long he would end up struggling before finally figuring out that he was stuck.

Shawn finally snapped out of his confusion as he saw that he was now in a cage. He quickly changed to his human form and looked at Jax. He then said,"Let me out of here you creep!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back