• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eiji wakes up as his ears twitch and he looks at the clock and his ears stick straight up "Im late!" He says as he puts on his uniform and runs down stairs (gtg to school cya at 3)

SorenDarrah said:
Soren reached in his pocket and pulled out an old flip-phone. "here," he tossed it to Vex and waited to see what he was going to do.
"Perfect." Vex caught the phone and flipped it open with his thumb. After looking at the screen for a moment, he typed a complicated, nine-digit number into it and pressed the call button.

Vex stood and walked away as the phone rang, only to come back a few minutes later. "So....good news and bad news..."

Cerin watched him like a hawk the entire time, though he doubted Vex would trick them right now. When he got back, he looked up at him confusingly, "what is it?"

Vex sighed,"good news: Xander said he will come talk to you. Bad news: he was already on his way here to come see us."

Cerin grimaced,"well..this should be fun..big old family reunion."

Can't post much until after classes. Sorry!))

Eiji then ran down stairs and his boss looked angry "Your late Eiji!" He yelled and Eiji immediatly got to work (Boss:
images
)

Eiji then pours the dough into the muffin tray then sets it in the oven. After a while he takes it out and sets them on display for people to buy.

(:<)(:'()

Layla slowly shifted her gaze towards the room he pointed to. "There?" Approaching the door, Layla slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open, doing her best to poke her head inside. "Psssst."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](:<)(:'()

Layla slowly shifted her gaze towards the room he pointed to. "There?" Approaching the door, Layla slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open, doing her best to poke her head inside. "Psssst."

[/QUOTE]
alex sits up his eyes purple as he stares at her " why are you here?" he asks still under the covers

After a while of no customers he goes into the backroom to do inventory. He always hates doing this.

Layla blinked. Akira had just smacked her on the butt, which made her jerk forward just an inch or so whilst she bit her bottom lip, only to be interrupted from her fantasies by Alex talking. "Invitation. Why are you sleep?"

( xD What? )

(You saw the picture? It's about time you realized)

((( The only Anime that I've watched that involves Demons is Hataraku Maou-sama -god damn hilarious- and Highschool DxD xD )))

...†Akira sat on the couch downstairs, watching the television†...

Eiji finally finishes taking inventory and he goes back to the counter glad he accomplished something

((( Oh, I forgot about an Anime that featured a female Demon King and a Hero who happens to fall in love. The action scenes were epic. I just woke up, sorry for the short replies xD )))

" Define dating. I'm her not-boyfriend as of yet. "

...†Akira called up to Alex†...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh, I forgot about an Anime that featured a female Demon King and a Hero who happens to fall in love. The action scenes were epic. I just woke up, sorry for the short replies xD )))
" Define dating. I'm her not-boyfriend as of yet. "

...†Akira called up to Alex†...

[/QUOTE]
( god dangit shiina why you like that???? oyu wanna date him don't you?)

" dating is when you go out with someone and buy them stuff, and slash or take them to eat

" I've still to do something. Then we'll see. "

...†Akira replied. He had something planned for later, however he didn't want to ruin the surprise†...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" I've still to do something. Then we'll see. "

...†Akira replied. He had something planned for later, however he didn't want to ruin the surprise†...

[/QUOTE]
"akira can you have layla leave this room while i change" he said

Johnathan felt his hands being singed as he tried to swipe at Jax. He yipped in pain. He then recollected himself and started to circle around Jax, snarling with his massive fangs bared. He was trying to find some kind of weakness or opening to attack with. He would try to fake him out by increasing his speed and looking like he was about to lunge at him, but kept trying to fake him out.

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back